Hmmm. Pentagon. Plane? MISSILE??

Many people on the highways that are around the Pentagon,saw that it was a jet not a missile.

And there were people who said it was a missile.

There are to many things that are hinky about the whole thing in my mind.
Three buildings come down and one of them was never hit by a plane and all three came down in their own footprint.
I just find that a little hard to believe.

LOok at the physical evidence...

A missile cannot knock down 5 light poles that are not in a straight line (or even if they were in a straight line), hit a generator hard enough to knock it off it's moorings, THEN hit the building causing an explosion.

It just cannot happen.

Eye witnesses said it didnt happen that way.
And when you look at the damage to the pentagon it doesnt add up.

Well, anyone doubting it has to come up with explanations for the physical evidence which was there. Eyewitness testimony is notoriously unreliable as most people in law enforcement would tell you. Additionally when you're asking eye witnesses to deduce events happening at 500+ mph (most people have never witnessed anything up close moving half that fast) you're on thin ice if you're asking for accurate accounts. Major leage batters face pitches moving 20% as fast and are often at a loss for what the pitch is.

I am curious though, when you "look at the damage" as you say, "It doesn't add up"...what are you expecting to see that you're not seeing? More wreckage like in other crashes? There is a good reason for that...in those events, the Pilot is trying to save the craft and the passengers so they are slowing air speed, avoiding objects, etc... Hani Hanjour who was at the controls of AA77 had no such intent.

If you're stating that wreckage was planted outside the Pentagon, that is a huge problem given the range of where the wreckage was found (some up by the building, some several dozen yards away (fuselodge pieces complete with the insulation that keeps the cabins cool and heated) but what is even more problematic is how wreckage was found inside the Pentagon. It would seem odd that our uniformed servicemen and women would plant evidence--sometimes evidence weighting several hundred pounds--in so many different places.

And then there is the DNA which we won't get into because it feels like I'm piling on but there is that, the phone calls, the ATC tracking of AA77 into the Pentagon, the video that shows basically the same sized explosion we saw in NYC twice, and the eye witnesses that saw a plane. Beyond the evidence cloud...lurks the question of "why". If you're one of the conspirators and the reason is to get us to go to war in the ME through terrorist attacks...a bunch of Al Queda terrorists with a missile seems to me to be much more fear inducing than a hijacking which is old hat for terrorism outside of the US. In other words...why go through the trouble of staging a plane crash when a missile does the job better???

You obviously havent taken the time to do a little research.
Hell there's a video on this thread pointing out some of the discrepancies.
For instance...how can a plane hit a building yet leave no marks where the wings and engines would have hit?
Where is all the video footage? Where talking about one of the most secure buildings on the planet yet there's no video? Why was the footage from the Citgo immediately seized?
What about the second plane that many witnesses saw?

I have family that live in northern VA,local news interviewed people that saw a plane from the highways,parks in the area other buildings,there are thousands of people moving around in that area all the time ,let alone in the morning rush .

At 500 mph things happen fast.it was a plane.

I have family that live in northern VA,local news interviewed people that saw a plane from the highways,parks in the area other buildings,there are thousands of people moving around in that area all the time ,let alone in the morning rush .

I have family bla bla bla it was a plane. Do some research see how fast a jet airliner can do at ground level.

I have family that live in northern VA,local news interviewed people that saw a plane from the highways,parks in the area other buildings,

I definitely agree there's a lot of evidence that there was a plane approaching the Pentagon. The issue is whether it was approaching from south of the Citgo gas station, or north of it, and whether it crashed into the Pentagon, exploded next to it without crashing into it, or flew right over it. CIT's National Security Alert documentary explains why:

I have family bla bla bla it was a plane. Do some research see how fast a jet airliner can do at ground level.
So all those private citizen that never came home that night ,just what? Never existed.

Take your meds it was a plane.

I can not access "Youtube", but if one of the videos I posted ( I watched them before ) shows the aircraft * Not answering the radio * - or the guard ( radio frequency - emergency frequency that is monitored by ALL aircraft ) frequency, why was there not a Military intercept ( Intercept the aircraft - try to make radio contact - wave wings - fly in front of the aircraft - fire a volley of tracer ammo in front of the aircraft ) and if the commercial aircraft did not answer or acknowledge.....it should have been shot down.

I have transcribed a good portion of Pilots for 9/11 Truth's video 9/11: INTERCEPTED, so that you could learn some of what it has to offer despite your inability to access youtube videos. Starting at 25:06 in the video:

The Pentagon, our nation’s military headquarters. How could an aircraft get so close to the Pentagon after America has been attacked almost an hour prior? The Pentagon in Washington DC is well defended according to former defense secretary Caspar Weinberger:

“The city is ringed with Air Force bases and Navy bases, and the ability to get the defensive planes in the air is very very high and at the same time you would do what is being done and that is closing of the entire airspace so that in effect the whole Washington area is a no fly zone, so that any planes that can’t identify themselves that get into that are to be shot down.”

Does the Pentagon also have a anti-aircraft defense? Certainly the general public would not know of such installations, as our enemies would obtain the same information. If the Pentagon did have such a defense it would certainly be classified. April Gallup is a survivor of the Pentagon attack. She crawled through the hole in the Pentagon holding her son. April says that she did not see any evidence of an aircraft crash and didn’t even know an airplane was reported to have caused the damage until she got to the hospital. April is extremely puzzled by the fact that there were no warnings or defence of the Pentagon attack, especially when everyone in the world knew America was being attacked after the World Trade Center strikes.

When discussing airspace surrounding our nation’s capitol, often the restricted airspace referred to is the prohibited areas around the Capitol building and the White House. We have to look further out. This is known as Class Bravo airspace. It is a highly controlled airspace in which you need a clearance to enter, including 2 way radio communication and a working mode C transponder that reports your altitude.

New York and Washington D.C. both have Class Bravo airspace surrounding their hub airports. New York covers JFK, Newark and La Guardia, while Washington covers Baltimore, Reagan National in the middle, and west to Dulles. American 77 was lost from radar when its transponder was shut off at 8:56 am. This is 10 minutes after the first tower strike and 16 minutes after Washington was notified to keep an eye out for suspicious aircraft.

Danielle O’Brian at Washington Tracon observed a fast moving target penetrating Washington class Bravo. She wasn’t notified of the events in New York, yet Washington Center was advised. Why was this information seemingly intercepted from getting to TRACON controllers in Washington? Had Miss O’Brian and her colleagues been advised of the events in New York, would she have been more alert to have the target penetrating Washington Class Bravo intercepted? Would the word have gone out to the Langley fighters, who were now heading over the Atlantic, if the unidentified target reached Washington DC, certainly, Pentagon aircraft defense could have played a role if April Gallup is correct.

Some have argued that the Pentagon would not have had such a defense, because Reagan National is so close, an aircraft departing and arriving could inadvertently be shot down. Those who make such arguments aren’t familiar with how the National Airspace System works. Most aircraft arriving into Reagan National are well known of their intentions prior to even departing their origin airport. Those that aren’t are well known of their intentions prior to entering Washington Class Bravo, thirty miles from Reagan National. Those who don’t communicate and perhaps have their transponders off, that is your target.

Aside from the fact we already know it’s impossible for an aircraft to have caused the physical damage at the Pentagon, based on witnesses filmed on location and data provided by government agencies, an unidentified aircraft should not have been anywhere close to the Pentagon. It appears the interceptors were intercepted, always one step behind the curve, until the objectives were accomplished.

The confusion caused throughout the system on 9/11 seems to be the contributing factor of why the perpetrators were so successful in carrying out their missions.

[Voice of an ATC on 9/11]: “Hey, turn the sim switches off!”

When an unidentified target was approaching Washington D.C. from the west, a message was sent out in the system that American 11 was still airborne:

[Colin Scoggins, the military liaison at the FAA’s Boston Center]: “Scoggins Military, Boston Center, just had a report that American 11 is still in the air and it’s on its way towards, heading towards Washington”

Unknown ATC woman responding to Scoggins: “K, American 11 is still in the air?”

[RADES data showing a blip that was allegedly American 11, after it had already allegedly crashed into one of the Twin Towers]

Scoggins: “It was another, it was evidently another aircraft that hit the tower, that’s the latest report we have”

Unknown ATC woman responding to Scoggins: “Ok”

Scoggins: “I’m going to try to confirm an ID for you, but I would assume he’s somewhere over uh, either New Jersey, or somewhat further South…”

Unknown ATC woman responding to Scoggins: “Ok, so, American 11 isn’t the hijack at all then, right?”

Scoggins: “No, he is a hijack.”

Unknown ATC woman responding to Scoggins: “He, American 11 is a hijack!?”

Scoggins: “Yes.”

Unknown ATC woman responding to Scoggins: “And he’s going into Washington?”

Scoggins: “There could be a third aircraft”

Unknown ATC woman responding to Scoggins: “There could be a third aircraft going on to Washington, do you have a Mode 3 on him sir?”

Scoggins: “No mode 3, we’re trying to get a [radio dv?] if I can. This is a report from Washington Center, you might want to someone on another phone talking to Washington Center, see if they have them tracked up”

Unknown ATC woman responding to Scoggins: “Copy that.”

Scoggins: “Maybe get D.C. guard, somebody up there on that, on the aircraft”

Unknown ATC woman responding to Scoggins: “Ok, do you have a level right now on it?”

Scoggins: “I will try to get one”

Unknown ATC woman responding to Scoggins: “Ok, copy, thanks”

All eyes then focused on a target coming from the northeast, and not the west. Also, this message was sent out that the aircraft was headed toward Washington, before it would have even gotten to Philly. Why was the rumour started that an aircraft from the northeast is inbound to Washington, and not Philly? Was it to lead interceptors toward a phantom target, and away from the real threat inbound from the west? The ultimate source for this confusion is still unknown.

Unknown ATC male picking up phone: “Hello”

Unknown ATC woman who had previously responded to Scoggins: “Hi, this is [unintelligible]”

Unknown ATC male picking up phone: “[unintelligible], go ahead”

Unknown ATC woman who had previously responded to Scoggins: “Yes sir. We have fighters outbound [unintelligible] and airborne also. We’re trying to figure out the lat/long for the American 11, Boston gave us the heads up and said that he was heading towards Washington?”

Unknown ATC male picking up phone: “Now where you getting this information from on American 11?”

Unknown ATC woman who had previously responded to Scoggins: “Boston Military”

Unknown ATC male picking up phone: “Who?”

Unknown ATC woman who had previously responded to Scoggins: “Boston Military”

Unknown ATC male picking up phone: “Boston?”

Unknown ATC woman who had previously responded to Scoggins: “Yes.”

Unknown ATC male picking up phone: “Military def?”

Unknown ATC woman who had previously responded to Scoggins: “And they said that they were getting their updates through Washington”

Unknown ATC male picking up phone: “It was not Washington Center, I’m sure, because, American 11 is the airplane that we’re, on to the premise, that has already crashed into the Trade Center”

Unknown ATC woman who had previously responded to Scoggins: “Right.”

Again, someone intercepted the interceptors by providing false information. Washington TRACON was isolated, due to the fact that they weren’t advised of the events in New York. The rest of the system was virtually isolated from Washington TRACON, because TRACON didn’t feel the unidentified target may be a threat until it was too late. Again, due to the fact [that] the information seems to have been intercepted from getting to Washington TRACON.

Unknown ATC male picking up phone: “Any information you may need on this plane?”

Unknown ATC woman who had previously responded to Scoggins: “Ok, if you could do me a favour and have them call us, we can not call out for some reason

By this time, many are aware of the infamous Norman Mineta testimony given to the 9/11 Commission:

Norman Mineta: “During the time that the airplane was coming into the Pentagon, there was a young man who would come in and say to the Vice President…the plane is 50 miles out…the plane is 30 miles out….and when it got down to the plane is 10 miles out, the young man also said to the vice president “do the orders still stand?” And the Vice President turned and whipped his neck around and said “Of course the orders still stand! Have you heard anything to the contrary!??””

911 Commission member Lee Hamilton: “The flight you are referring to is the uh”

Norman Mineta: “The flight that came into the Pentagon”

To this day, there’s been much controversy over what those orders were.

So all those private citizen that never came home that night ,just what? Never existed.

First of all, I have serious doubts that everyone that was alleged to have been on the 9/11 planes, including Flight 77, were actually on said planes. There's a lot of evidence that they weren't, as can be seen by perusing forums such as letsrollforums:
http://letsrollforums.com//mystery-flights-11-77-f21.html

But let's assume for the moment that -some- were. This still doesn't mean that their disappearance means that they -must- have died at the Pentagon.

Do you know anything about the area?planes on approach are what looks like a 100 feet off the ground,as they pass over US1 AND 395.

First of all, I have serious doubts that everyone that was alleged to have been on the 9/11 planes, including Flight 77, were actually on said planes. There's a lot of evidence that they weren't, as can be seen by perusing forums such as letsrollforums:

But let's assume for the moment that -some- were. This still doesn't mean that their disappearance means that they -must- have died at the Pentagon.
So all cell phone conversations that went on ,they faked those also.they got family to lie about their loved ones fate
good grief

So all cell phone conversations that went on ,they faked those also.

There is certainly evidence that this was the case, as this article from David Ray Griffin indicates:
Phone Calls from the 9/11 Airliners -
Response to Questions Evoked by My Fifth Estate Interview

Nice summary.

The CHOSEN are working overtime pumping out false anti-truth vids. Don't be fooled.

South Tower - 767 cargo plane, likely a drone
North Tower - blew up from inside
Pentagon - cruise missile
PA - nothing, a ditch filled with metal junk set on fire

Nice summary.

The CHOSEN are working overtime pumping out false anti-truth vids. Don't be fooled.

South Tower - 767 cargo plane, likely a drone
North Tower - blew up from inside
Pentagon - cruise missile
PA - nothing, a ditch filled with metal junk set on fire
Spielberg could make a good movie with that story line.David Spade could be the crack CIA agent that spoils the operation in the last seconds before disaster.Rosie O Donald as his quit yet brilliant side kick.

The actual live footage of 911 makes that "story line" 100% truth. But your CHOSEN job here is to lie and obfuscate that truth, so have at it...

And what private citizens would those be?
Any interviews with the family members?

There are some, yes, as can be seen in the following article from David Ray Griffin, who definitely isn't someone who believes in the official story:
Phone Calls from the 9/11 Airliners

The thing is, just because some people may have boarded the 9/11 flights doesn't mean that those people ended up dying where the official story has them dying. Radar can be fooled in a way, and planes may have been swapped. Pilots for 9/11 Truth's documentary 9/11: Intercepted goes into how this could have been done in depth. It can be seen here:

There are some, yes, as can be seen in the following article from David Ray Griffin, who definitely isn't someone who believes in the official story:
Phone Calls from the 9/11 Airliners

The thing is, just because some people may have boarded the 9/11 flights doesn't mean that those people ended up dying where the official story has them dying. Radar can be fooled in a way, and planes may have been swapped. Pilots for 9/11 Truth's documentary 9/11: Intercepted goes into how this could have been done in depth. It can be seen here:

Phone calls are easily fabricated.

Forum List

Back