Hmmm. Pentagon. Plane? MISSILE??

It was a passenger jet Gracie. When jets hit hard things they basically disintegrate.

No fuel?
Pentagon burn survivor september 11
Shaeffer, who was serving as a Navy lieutenant on Sept. 11, said he had burns over 42 percent of his body.

"I had ingested jet fuel," he said.

"For weeks at a time I had to survive without skin and I can't tell you how painful that was," he continued. "At the hospital they tell you to rate your pain on a scale of one to 10 and mine was off the charts. The worst day was on Oct. 4 when I had two cardiac arrests and had to be resuscitated from a flat-line condition each time."

He fought off infection and lung damage, but it could have been far worse.

"I was the only survivor in the Navy command center that morning," he said. "I knew I had to use all my will and strength to survive."

No fuel? No nothing? Just..evaporates?

OK OK! I saw it on SU and thought I would just share it cuz it was interesting for conspiracy theories.

I'll be more careful what I bring here. Fuck. Who the hell am I kidding? I will still bring stuff here. I'll wear my armor. :lol:

It was a passenger jet Gracie. When jets hit hard things they basically disintegrate.
still living in your fantasy world and in denial that it was missile I see.:rolleyes:

till afraid of the truth only seeing what you want to see as always as well I see.

Oh dear,you have been taken to school here just now.lol

this link debunks the REAL myths of the pentagons fantasys and fairy tales it was a plane.
DEBUNKING THE REAL 9/11 MYTHS - Part 10

so does this book that Bush dupes refuse to read that the government has never been able to debunk and wont challenge.

If people who would actually bother to read this book they would see how stupid they look believing the governments blatant lies that it was 19 muslins and bin laden behind the attacks failing to prove that was ever the case.:rolleyes:

Debunking 9/11 Debunking: An Answer to Popular Mechanics and Other Defenders of the Official Conspiracy Theory

Last edited:
this here is the wackiest and looniest 9/11 conspiracy THEORY of all time that everybody always dodges and engages in name calling since they get frustrated they never can refute it.:lmao::rofl:

Idaho Observer: The looniest of all 9/11 conspiracy theories
So its hardly surprising that the events of Sept. 11, 2001, have spawned their fair share of these ludicrous fairy tales. And as always, there is -- sadly -- a small but gullible percentage of the population eager to lap up these tall tales, regardless of facts or rational analysis.

One of the wilder stories circulating about Sept 11 (and one that has attracted something of a cult following amongst conspiracy buffs) is that it was carried out by 19 fanatical Arab hijackers, masterminded by an evil genius named Osama bin Laden, with no apparent motivation other than that they “hate our freedoms.”

Never a group of people to be bothered by facts, the perpetrators of this cartoon fantasy have constructed an elaborately woven web of delusions and unsubstantiated hearsay in order to promote this garbage across the Internet and the media to the extent that a number of otherwise rational people have actually fallen under its spell.

Normally I don't even bother debunking this kind of junk, but the effect that this paranoid myth is beginning to have requires a little rational analysis, in order to consign it to the same rubbish bin as all such silly conspiracy theories.

These crackpots even contend that the extremist Bush regime was caught unawares by the attacks, had no hand in organizing them and actually would have stopped them if it had been able. Blindly ignoring the stand down of the U.S. Air Force, the insider trading on airline stocks (linked to the CIA), the complicit behavior of Bush on the morning of the attacks, the controlled demolition of the WTC, the firing of a missile into the Pentagon and a host of other documented proofs that the Bush regime was behind the attacks, the conspiracy theorists stick doggedly to a silly story about 19 Arab hijackers somehow managing to commandeer four planes simultaneously and fly them around U.S. airspace for nearly two hours, crashing them into important buildings, without the U.S. intelligence services having any idea that it was coming, and without the Air Force knowing what to do.

The daunting task of analysis

this short five minute video also proves someone would have to be smoking crack to believe the official 9/11 conspiracy theory of the governments 19 muslins and bin laden were behind the attacks in a comical way as well to boot.:thup::haha::lmao::happy-1:

Last edited:
Not yet, Hoss. Still stumbling upon stuff. But soon. ;)

no problem dear. I was thinking how funny you brought this up. I have a friend that is big into this stuff. and every time I go to their house he gets on youtube to show me how it was all faked. not just 9/11, but the Boston Bombing, the Newton shootings and others. I always thought no way. but now I'm going WTF. If anything it's kind of interesting but then it's also scary to think that they could do this. I'm still in the middle.

still living in your fantasy world and in denial that it was missile I see.:rolleyes:

till afraid of the truth only seeing what you want to see as always as well I see.

No, I'm a pilot. I see air crashes all of the time. My friend BUILDS race planes. When they crash there is rarely much left. Probably has something to do with the fact that they are basically ultra thin aluminium and good thoughts that keep them in the air.

But don't take my word for it. Take a look for yourself. Here is a jet that weighs in at 30,000 pounds and it simply vanishes.

Hey westwall or anyone who might know this: my freaked out friend mentioned something I did think interesting. that a passenger airplane wouldn't be able to cruse that low to ground for any period of time without crashing first. this is on the one that flew into the pentagon.

He claimed some jets would but not a passenger airplane.

Last edited:
this here is the wackiest and looniest 9/11 conspiracy THEORY of all time that everybody always dodges and engages in name calling since they get frustrated they never can refute it.:lmao::rofl:

So its hardly surprising that the events of Sept. 11, 2001, have spawned their fair share of these ludicrous fairy tales. And as always, there is -- sadly -- a small but gullible percentage of the population eager to lap up these tall tales, regardless of facts or rational analysis.

One of the wilder stories circulating about Sept 11 (and one that has attracted something of a cult following amongst conspiracy buffs) is that it was carried out by 19 fanatical Arab hijackers, masterminded by an evil genius named Osama bin Laden, with no apparent motivation other than that they “hate our freedoms.”

Never a group of people to be bothered by facts, the perpetrators of this cartoon fantasy have constructed an elaborately woven web of delusions and unsubstantiated hearsay in order to promote this garbage across the Internet and the media to the extent that a number of otherwise rational people have actually fallen under its spell.

Normally I don't even bother debunking this kind of junk, but the effect that this paranoid myth is beginning to have requires a little rational analysis, in order to consign it to the same rubbish bin as all such silly conspiracy theories.

These crackpots even contend that the extremist Bush regime was caught unawares by the attacks, had no hand in organizing them and actually would have stopped them if it had been able. Blindly ignoring the stand down of the U.S. Air Force, the insider trading on airline stocks (linked to the CIA), the complicit behavior of Bush on the morning of the attacks, the controlled demolition of the WTC, the firing of a missile into the Pentagon and a host of other documented proofs that the Bush regime was behind the attacks, the conspiracy theorists stick doggedly to a silly story about 19 Arab hijackers somehow managing to commandeer four planes simultaneously and fly them around U.S. airspace for nearly two hours, crashing them into important buildings, without the U.S. intelligence services having any idea that it was coming, and without the Air Force knowing what to do.

The daunting task of analysis

this short five minute video also proves someone would have to be smoking crack to believe the official 9/11 conspiracy theory of the governments 19 muslins and bin laden were behind the attacks in a comical way as well to boot.:thup::haha::lmao::happy-1:

In a more serious video that exposes that it was a missile that hit the pentagon and that controlled demolions brought down the towers,jim marrs in this short ten minute video exposes the lies of the 9/11 COVERUP commission.

Marrs exposed the lies of the warren commission that oswald was the lone assassin that there were multiple shooters and it was a CIA operation and he exposes here in this video that controlled demolitions brought down the towers and it no airliner hit the pentagon as well.:thup:

FACTS Bush dupes always dodge here in their ramblings that it was an airliner and the fires caused the collapse of the towers is there are many of the same similarities in both cases of the JFK assassination and in 9/11.

two of them are in both cases the protection was pathetic and there were stand down orders and nobody got punished both times for their alleged incompetence,no firings of anybody,nothing.

more importantly,in both case,witnesses who gave versions that were different than the governments version of events ended up dying in very mysterious deaths.

some people here just cant face facts that we do not live in a free country like we have been programmed and brainwashed to believe our whole lives,that it is a murdering facist dictatership we live in and our government is a banana republic,deal with it.

Last edited:
You can still tell where the plane hit from the newer looking bricks. Fuck terrorists.
Ya fucking terrorists, sad thing is they have been and still are at the top of our own government. People need to wake up cuz the mother fuckers are still getting away with it.

You can still tell where the plane hit from the newer looking bricks. Fuck terrorists.
Ya fucking terrorists, sad thing is they have been and still are at the top of our own government. People need to wake up cuz the mother fuckers are still getting away with it.
Indeed.Bush dupes keep their heads buried in the sand refusing to come to grips with reality that the TERRORISTS are the neocons in the Bush administration,Bush,Rice,Rumsfield,Cheney,wolferitz,ect,ect as well as Clinton,Obama,the CIA and the mossad,those are the fucking terrorists who murdered 3000 of their own citizens.

Forum List

Back