Hitlery outspends Trump 40:1 and has nothing to show for it...

Twelve points up and no end in sight. The leading pronogsticator (sp?) from 2012 gives her an 80% chance of winning. Drumpf is reduced to picking the lesser of who cares for a running mate; many prominent repugs won't vote for him or campaign for him...

Most of all, he's being defined as a pathetic toothache of a "man". Its sticking.
12 points up in what a mother jones poll? I'd say that's good for Trump
Here is a poll for you

White House Watch - Rasmussen Reports™

Suck on that for a moment.....oh I'll save you some time, Trump 44 Clinton 37......hmmmmmm....real sources, real results......
But wait there's more......
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/15/us/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-poll.html?_r=0

Has them tied......CBS has them tied......yes CBS.......good new for the Trumpster!

Nationwide polls mean zilch. You keep believing it though.

I regularly watch CNN, MSLSD, and the lib broadcast network news programs (yeah it is tough, but someone has to do it). They clearly are in Hillary's camp...nothing new there. Right now CNN is claiming Trump is not capable of handling a nuclear attack, like Hillary can....too funny.

The thing is these networks are hitting Trump hard every day. The criticism at times is fair and warranted, but many times it is over the top propaganda. This will dupe millions of Americans as it always does, and if allowed to go uncontested, will give the lying criminal the White House.

If Trump follows the pattern of not hitting back, like the idiots McCain and Romney, he will lose.

His campaign is flat broke. You need money to “hit back”….nobody trusts him so nobody is donating much money.

News flash: He doesn't need anyone's money.
See?

Candycane got that lie from the MSM. She doesn't know its a lie. She believes the lie....so sad...my candycane is so easily duped.

No, his campaign reported that it had about a million dollars in the bank. I would think it would be much lower given their casual relationship with the truth.

Using your criteria one would think that Mrs. Tuzla would be in debt, considering Comey's testimony and all the other lies. She has no relationship with the truth.

"casual relationship with the truth"

She’s cleaning Drumpf’s clock with a mature, responsible, professional campaign. It will continue on until the 2nd Tuesday in November. Get used to it.

Americans do not want a professional political liar as president. Problem is they don't want a loud mouth with a bad hair cut either.

His campaign is flat broke. You need money to “hit back”….nobody trusts him so nobody is donating much money.

See?

Candycane got that lie from the MSM. She doesn't know its a lie. She believes the lie....so sad...my candycane is so easily duped.

No, his campaign reported that it had about a million dollars in the bank. I would think it would be much lower given their casual relationship with the truth.

Using your criteria one would think that Mrs. Tuzla would be in debt, considering Comey's testimony and all the other lies. She has no relationship with the truth.

"casual relationship with the truth"

She’s cleaning Drumpf’s clock with a mature, responsible, professional campaign. It will continue on until the 2nd Tuesday in November. Get used to it.
Oh my Candycane...You are so funny...this is why I love you so much babe!!!

I regularly watch CNN, MSLSD, and the lib broadcast network news programs (yeah it is tough, but someone has to do it). They clearly are in Hillary's camp...nothing new there. Right now CNN is claiming Trump is not capable of handling a nuclear attack, like Hillary can....too funny.

The thing is these networks are hitting Trump hard every day. The criticism at times is fair and warranted, but many times it is over the top propaganda. This will dupe millions of Americans as it always does, and if allowed to go uncontested, will give the lying criminal the White House.

If Trump follows the pattern of not hitting back, like the idiots McCain and Romney, he will lose.

Obviously that is why he started Trump university…

you're right only poor people start businesses to make money, once you become a billionaire, you stop trying.....is this really how liberals think?

Is it me or has Trump nullified the he's rich charge.......I hope Hilary says it....instead of Romeny being uncomfortable with it....he'll say thank you and then roast his critics about it...lololol

Well, Drumpf inherited it and has bankrupted what, 6 companies and counting. And has placed himself on a par with Tom Vu and the Healthrider as far as pitching dubious products go.

Did I mention he makes fun of the physically handicapped?

oT41FYI.jpg

Or is that the media being biased again???? We all know you won’t blame your messiah for anything.

Uh where are you getting your figures..

Trump beats expectations, raises $51 million with GOP in June

51 million is good amount....sorry, but you're full of shit, Hilary has spent a ton of money, but you can't polish a turd.

PS...stop making it so easy to abuse you and tell your friends lakhota, rdean ny carb, and the rest of the libtard set.
You know full well where she got her figures from...she was lied to, but that won't change her. She likes being lied to.

That was the beginning of the last reporting period. Look it up if you don’t believe me and can stand the truth.

Americans do not want a professional political liar as president. Problem is they don't want a loud mouth with a bad hair cut either.

Americans will elect Ms. Clinton by a landslide. Watch, see, learn.
If they do, expect WWIII.

I won't be able to save you from it babe.

Yeah, right. You ain’t going to do jack shit dick breath.
Sweetheart I am just trying to help.

Americans will elect Ms. Clinton by a landslide. Watch, see, learn.
If they do, expect WWIII.

I won't be able to save you from it babe.

Yeah, right. You ain’t going to do jack shit dick breath.
Sweetheart I am just trying to help.

WWIII…fighting over Donald Trump. Help yourself by putting down the crack pipe

Twelve points up and no end in sight. The leading pronogsticator (sp?) from 2012 gives her an 80% chance of winning. Drumpf is reduced to picking the lesser of who cares for a running mate; many prominent repugs won't vote for him or campaign for him...

Most of all, he's being defined as a pathetic toothache of a "man". Its sticking.

Yeah.........and they are tied in most states and he is ahead in a couple of swing states...and has a higher approval rating among hispanics than McCain...amnesty guy, and Romney......

Keep telling yourself that.....then you might see reality after he finishes his second term....

Your use of the American flag is unconvincing.

Your claim to be human is equally so.

oT41FYI.jpg

You and your messiah have something in common…both subhuman scumbags.

12 points up in what a mother jones poll? I'd say that's good for Trump
Here is a poll for you

White House Watch - Rasmussen Reports™

Suck on that for a moment.....oh I'll save you some time, Trump 44 Clinton 37......hmmmmmm....real sources, real results......
But wait there's more......
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/15/us/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-poll.html?_r=0

Has them tied......CBS has them tied......yes CBS.......good new for the Trumpster!

Nationwide polls mean zilch. You keep believing it though.
So which poll?

oT41FYI.jpg

Jesus is my Messiah.

Obama is yours. Easy to see who has more staying power, eh?

oT41FYI.jpg

Jesus is my Messiah.

Obama is yours. Easy to see who has more staying power, eh?

Trump is your messiah; that is clear. You’re supporting a man who makes fun of the handicapped:

oT41FYI.jpg

I mean, if your waiter did the same thing…would you tip him? If you were hiring someone to cut your yard (much less be President) and they pulled that sort of stunt…would you hire them?

Forum List

Back