Listening To Barrypuppet's Speech At Dallas Cop Eulogy Made Me Wanna Puke......

Dale Smith

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Dallas, Texas
This race baiting POS didn't make the service about the alleged cops that died due to BLM....oh no, Barrypuppet justified this false flag event and took the pulpit to preach about "injustice" that he has helped to perpetuate. Seriously, friends and neighbors....you need to wake the fuck up. Had it been anyone that allegedly died due to (stop me if you have heard this one before) by a lone gunman? Barrypuppet would have cautioned anyone about a rush to judgement while blaming the gun......Barrrypuppet = one sorry POS of lying shit = fact.

Oh, wait, this was a staged event, too?

Yes, in Dale's world, there are no mass shootings. They are all false flag events meant to get the gun control legislation that never happens, and THOUSANDS of people are in on the coverup and not a one of them talks.

Hey, Dale,... Here's the real conspiracy. You are just a brain in a jar and all your experiences are simulated by the great Lizard Man Illuminati to test your reactions.

brain_in_a_jar_2_by_planetspectra-d3i7f62.jpg

Yes, in Dale's world, there are no mass shootings. They are all false flag events meant to get the gun control legislation that never happens, and THOUSANDS of people are in on the coverup and not a one of them talks.

Says one of Obama's puppets. How hard does he yank your strings to get you pucker up to his ass?

Says one of Obama's puppets. How hard does he yank your strings to get you pucker up to his ass?

so you think the Dallas Shooting was all staged, too?

Not that I'm that concerned about what you think, I'm just curious how deep your crazy goes?

so you think the Dallas Shooting was all staged, too?

Not that I'm that concerned about what you think, I'm just curious how deep your crazy goes?

By the person that committed the crime. He intentionally did with cops as his targets.

You're concerned or you wouldn't keep responding.

Look in the mirror if you want to see crazy. You're the one that keeps making claims about how much you pay in taxes and say that it's more than me. Prove it. Crazy people make such accusations then refuse to back it up. Where's the proof?

By the person that committed the crime. He intentionally did with cops as his targets.

Look in the mirror if you want to see crazy. You're the one that keeps making claims about how much you pay in taxes and say that it's more than me. Prove it. Crazy people make such accusations then refuse to back it up. Where's the proof?

I kind of don't have to. The education level you've shown here tells me you don't make that much money.

I mean, you try to claim you are smart, but you are faking it.

But back to the point. Do you really think that the OP is right and the Dallas event was faked to create demand for gun control and no cops died.

Because that's what he's saying.

I kind of don't have to. The education level you've shown here tells me you don't make that much money.

I mean, you try to claim you are smart, but you are faking it.

But back to the point. Do you really think that the OP is right and the Dallas event was faked to create demand for gun control and no cops died.

Because that's what he's saying.

So more claims without proof. Not surprised you keep making them and not having the ability to prove it. If you make the claim, prove it. I'll be glad to provide you the information but we'll need to meet face to face to do it without questions of validity. Interested?

You said that the reason you support what you support with healthcare is due to a personal situation. Sounds greedy to me.

So more claims without proof. Not surprised you keep making them and not having the ability to prove it. If you make the claim, prove it. I'll be glad to provide you the information but we'll need to meet face to face to do it without questions of validity. Interested?

You said that the reason you support what you support with healthcare is due to a personal situation. Sounds greedy to me.

Guy, can you kind of keep on THIS topic and not go off thread

I know you fantasize about me every night, especially since I put you on ignore and miss most of your posts, but this was about the Dallas Shooting being a false flag. Do you believe that or not?

Guy, can you kind of keep on THIS topic and not go off thread

I know you fantasize about me every night, especially since I put you on ignore and miss most of your posts, but this was about the Dallas Shooting being a false flag. Do you believe that or not?

You made the claim about paying more than me in taxes.

Scared that you can't provide the proof?

This race baiting POS didn't make the service about the alleged cops that died due to BLM....oh no, Barrypuppet justified this false flag event and took the pulpit to preach about "injustice" that he has helped to perpetuate. Seriously, friends and neighbors....you need to wake the fuck up. Had it been anyone that allegedly died due to (stop me if you have heard this one before) by a lone gunman? Barrypuppet would have cautioned anyone about a rush to judgement while blaming the gun......Barrrypuppet = one sorry POS of lying shit = fact.
False flag event? Are you saying the deaths of five police officers was faked?

As for the speech, did you even read or listen to it? I read it: Read President Obama's Speech From the Dallas Memorial Service

Generally, it was a good speech and he addressed each slain officer. I didn't think it was right for him to bring politics into a eulogy by mentioning the plight of African-Americans. President Bush's speech was better in that regard since he kept it about the officers and their families.

Read George W. Bush's Speech at the Dallas Shooting Memorial Service

Chief David Brown's speech got a standing ovation, and deservedly so. I love the guy and wish he was running for President instead of the two top bozos assclowns candidates we currently have.

WATCH: David Brown Speak & Get Standing Ovation at Dallas Police Memorial

Your brand of nut isn't even entertaining, making you the worst kind of nut.

Forum List

Back