Hitlery outspends Trump 40:1 and has nothing to show for it...

Your use of the American flag is unconvincing.

Your claim to be human is equally so.

oT41FYI.jpg

You and your messiah have something in common…both subhuman scumbags.

Jesus is my Messiah.

Obama is yours. Easy to see who has more staying power, eh?

Trump is your messiah; that is clear. You’re supporting a man who makes fun of the handicapped:

oT41FYI.jpg

I mean, if your waiter did the same thing…would you tip him? If you were hiring someone to cut your yard (much less be President) and they pulled that sort of stunt…would you hire them?

Yeah Billy_Kinetta , the truth really hurts… Sorry I had to be the one that showed you what you’ve been reduced to but you brought it on yourself. I think it may be time for you to take a very long look in the mirror and see if this is the type of person you want to be going forward—someone who supports the small fraction of a man named Donald Trump.

Twelve points up and no end in sight. The leading pronogsticator (sp?) from 2012 gives her an 80% chance of winning. Drumpf is reduced to picking the lesser of who cares for a running mate; many prominent repugs won't vote for him or campaign for him...

Most of all, he's being defined as a pathetic toothache of a "man". Its sticking.

oT41FYI.jpg

Yes...you on the left use that term "subhuman" a lot............and there are mass graves all around the world that show how you feel about them.....

oT41FYI.jpg

Jesus is my Messiah.

Trump is your messiah; that is clear. You’re supporting a man who makes fun of the handicapped:

oT41FYI.jpg

I mean, if your waiter did the same thing…would you tip him? If you were hiring someone to cut your yard (much less be President) and they pulled that sort of stunt…would you hire them?

You are supporting a woman who helped her husband get away with rape and sexual assault......that is a lot worse....

Crooked Hillary's lies, corruption and dishonesty are catching up with her. In addition everybody is pissed that the bitch was not indicted given the evidence against her. Americans don't like elitism and the rich and power not being held accountable.

oT41FYI.jpg

Jesus is my Messiah.

oT41FYI.jpg

It would, of course, depend entirely on the context.

oT41FYI.jpg

Jesus is my Messiah.

oT41FYI.jpg

Yeah Billy_Kinetta , the truth really hurts… Sorry I had to be the one that showed you what you’ve been reduced to but you brought it on yourself. I think it may be time for you to take a very long look in the mirror and see if this is the type of person you want to be going forward—someone who supports the small fraction of a man named Donald Trump.

You are a very silly person.

I would vote for dog shit salsa over any Democrat they could offer. I want you people politically destroyed.

Democrats are in full panic mode as they watch their party collapse in the hands of their leader(s)....

Trump laughed and said he hasn't even begun to spend yet....:lol:

Ad Spending Update: Clinton Outspends Trump $57M to $4M
This is exactly the same thing that was happening to Trumps opponents int he primaries too, and he still won.

The voters are in rebellion, except for the Dimbocrat hacks that want a continued monopoly of Washington by the Professional Political Class and their Crony Network in DC.

Democrats are in full panic mode as they watch their party collapse in the hands of their leader(s)....

Trump laughed and said he hasn't even begun to spend yet....:lol:

Ad Spending Update: Clinton Outspends Trump $57M to $4M
Poor Trump, literally. He can't raise any money. He sucks at it.
Yeah you prefer your candidate bought and paid for by the 1%. Not me!

I much prefer that office not be occupied by a criminal, but you don't.
HillaryWealth_zps9yqegawe.jpg

Twelve points up and no end in sight.

Try up by 3 and shrinking

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

The leading pronogsticator (sp?) from 2012 gives her an 80% chance of winning. Drumpf is reduced to picking the lesser of who cares for a running mate; many prominent repugs won't vote for him or campaign for him...

Most of all, he's being defined as a pathetic toothache of a "man". Its sticking.

I agree that ultimately Hillary will win the election, but the OP has a point. She is outspending her opponent 40:1 and has only a slight advantage within the statistical margin of error. It shows what an incredibly weak candidate she is.

Twelve points up and no end in sight. The leading pronogsticator (sp?) from 2012 gives her an 80% chance of winning. Drumpf is reduced to picking the lesser of who cares for a running mate; many prominent repugs won't vote for him or campaign for him...

She's spent the last five years or so with her idol Sandra Fluke as her avatar. Now in desperation as the Hitlery nightmare is under way, she suddenly wants to convince you that she's a "patriot" and that she actually loves the United States (after spending her entire adult life bashing it for not being communist).

Trump has the media in his back pocket. Every news show starts off with Trump calling Hillary crooked and then talking endlessly about whether Trump is maturing or not. Never have I seen a candidate get so much free press.

What is hilarious about that is that liberals are to blame. You people are so enraged and obsessed with him that he makes headlines for the dumbest stuff. Throw in the fact that you liberals riot when he holds rally's and resort to heinous violence against his supporters and an intelligent person realizes why would the media point the camera anywhere else?

As always - liberals create the problem and then cry the loudest about it.

Trump has the media in his back pocket. Every news show starts off with Trump calling Hillary crooked and then talking endlessly about whether Trump is maturing or not. Never have I seen a candidate get so much free press.

What is hilarious about that is that liberals are to blame. You people are so enraged and obsessed with him that he makes headlines for the dumbest stuff. Throw in the fact that you liberals riot when he holds rally's and resort to heinous violence against his supporters and an intelligent person realizes why would the media point the camera anywhere else?

As always - liberals create the problem and then cry the loudest about it.
What Trump did was calculated provocation, not 'dumb stuff' literally.

He knows that the Professional Political Class is trained to avoid anything that might be distorted by the media as racist, etc, so they all avoid such things so the donors wont go away.

But since Trump was self funding to $50 million, he didnt have that problem with losing donors. He could instead make such statements while part of his populist message and demonstrate that these media types have never spoken for the American public with their posturing hypocrisy.

So as Trump rode out every 'crisis' that would end his campaign, he showed the public that yes, no one else really thinks all these antiPC things are really bad, it is just part of the rigged game the Professional Political Class plays to weed out those with few funds.

Those comments were not dumb at all; they were brilliant and indicate an innate grasp of the political system that Trump has.

Remember, this is the same party that cut veterans benefits and school lunches for children. Today's GOP is like Mr. Hyde, Ebeneezer Scrooge and Hannibal Lector all rolled into one.

It's the Dumbocrats who gutted the military under the last three Dem presidents (Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, and Barack Obama) - which has lead to our servicemen dying because they didn't have the prosper equipment and healthcare.

They are also the party that outlawed free speech, facilitated sexual predators having access to women and children in public restrooms and showers, and collapsed the world economy.

Today's Dumbocrat Party is like Adolf Hitler (fascists), Buffalo Bill (cross-dressing sadist sexual predators), and Terry Schiavo (brain-dead and completely dependent upon others for their survival) all rolled into one.

Forum List

Back