His Mainspring is About to Go “Boiinnggggggg”

"'ANOTHER Psychiatrist: Trump dementia evidence "overwhelming'"

More and more psychiatrists are noting the increased speed in trump’s mental decline from one week to the next. At his political rallies and other instances when he communicates with his devoted fans, he exhibits lapses in memory and is often delusional.

Of course, trump’s MAGA devotees “understand” his every statement, regardless of the gibberish he spews, so his base remains solid. However, it’s the undecided voters that will gradually notice trump’s deteriorating faculties between now and Election Day, which, is many weeks away.

As trump’s legal troubles pile up that situation stresses his mind even more.

View attachment 922562

Look moron, they trot these bozos out because the evidence of Biden dementia is so readily seen, they have no other recourse but to be like pee wee herman saying, I know you are but what am I. You of course being nothing but a water carrying sheep. for the demonsrat party!

Your opinion is stupid.

And every photo published by the left of President Trump is altered or specifically chosen from their collection of unflattering photos -- we all take a bad picture now and then -- and every video they use to demonstrate a point and to smear him is edited.

They have nothing real, they're losing and terrified and not above any cheap trick.

Awfully late in the game for cheap tricks, isn't it? Especially since every time they attack him, it improves his popularity scores.

Just plain desperate ignorance.

This seems like a case of "Two can play this game". Let's pretend Trump's dementia is worse than Biden's. Why do partisans want to fall for this? Or are they just seeking a political advantage for their preferred candidate?

Morning Joe is off the rails, and an absolute traitor, and what for a piece of arse!

More and more psychiatrists are noting the increased speed in trump’s mental decline from one week to the next. At his political rallies and other instances when he communicates with his devoted fans, he exhibits lapses in memory and is often delusional.

Of course, trump’s MAGA devotees “understand” his every statement, regardless of the gibberish he spews, so his base remains solid. However, it’s the undecided voters that will gradually notice trump’s deteriorating faculties between now and Election Day, which, is many weeks away.

View attachment 922562

Back to his mental state

What happened to the stunning and brave fat ugly ****** with the bonus hole?

It's hard not to notice Trump's decline.

I hope his family is keeping an eye on his health.
I put very little stock in psychiatric analysis done without actually personal interaction with a patient

But that said, it’s hard to ignore the crazy things Trump has been saying lately

I put very little stock in psychiatric analysis done without actually personal interaction with a patient

But that said, it’s hard to ignore the crazy things Trump has been saying lately

You simply don't like what he says - that is different than crazy.

Completely agree.

Yeah. Everyone makes mistakes but Trump really seems to be making more and more.

I just hope his family and friends are keeping his health as a priority.

It's hard not to notice Trump's decline.

I hope his family is keeping an eye on his health.

There’s not a chance in hell Screaming *Joes handlers will let him debate Trump.
What excuse will they cook up to feed the leftist cult?
I’ll predict one right now. ‘Trumps behavior doesn’t deserve a debate.’

View attachment 922562

One would assume that's satire if they did not understand that it's actually pathological projection.

1711463273560.png

Evidently you are not here to discuss the thread topic.

Have a nice day.
1) You could care less about the Orange Man's health. In fact, you would probably just as soon see it in decline I'm sure.

2) Trump isn't showing any signs of serious cognitive decline, and there is no real evidence showing that he is... but your Potato, on the other hand, stumbles and bumbles around almost daily... and has a hard time not only holding a thought, but even completing a sentence a good bit of the time.

You're projecting, and trying your best to gaslight... and failing horribly at both.

Is that better?

😎

Forum List

Back