His "Laser-Like" Focus On Jobs

What happened to the jobs bill in Congress that is run by the GOP, oh yeah, they don't have any.............

How should the refugees earn money?

I don't care about refugees earning money. I care about Americans.
Obviously you dont care about americans. You are setting them up to become victims of crime.

Do tell.
I already told. So what do you do with these kids (this is a kids job program by the way) with nothing to do, nowhere to go, and no money?

Send them back.

They shouldn't have been brought here in the first place.

A jobs program means the taxpayers pick up the tab. Trump will send the bastards back to Syria (or just drop their asses off in the desert).

Obviously you dont care about americans. You are setting them up to become victims of crime.

Do tell.
I already told. So what do you do with these kids (this is a kids job program by the way) with nothing to do, nowhere to go, and no money?

Send them back.

Thats not an option you are authorized to make. Within the confines of your authority, what do you do with these kids?

Do tell.

Send them back.

Thats not an option you are authorized to make. Within the confines of your authority, what do you do with these kids?

I have no authority. I vote for those I choose to have authority, and who will do what I would had I authority.

Do tell.

Send them back.

I have no authority. I vote for those I choose to have authority, and who will do what I would had I authority.
I voted for Obama and authorized him to act for me. He said they could live here in the US. They will go back if and when they desire to.

Send them back.

I voted for Obama and authorized him to act for me. He said they could live here in the US. They will go back if and when they desire to.

I did not vote for Obama, and consider him an enemy of the American state. And all with him.

Send them back.

I did not vote for Obama, and consider him an enemy of the American state. And all with him.
Must have been a rough 8 years highlighted by a devastating reelection for you? Tough titties.

What do you mean by shrug? Are you claiming you are not upset after being emotional and saying I was an enemy of the state to you?

Yes the world turns. Dont forget that.

Do tell.

Send them back.

I agree and 54% of Americans believe the same.

Douchebag in the WH doesn't care what Americans want, he has his own agenda and letting unvetted Syrian refugees into the country is part of it.

The man is beyond contemptable and I for one can hardly wait to see the backside of his sorry ass leaving the WH.

Forum List

Back