WHAT IN THE F**K IS THIS: "Trumpet" sound in skies all over world; I just heard one!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Ok...what the fuck is this? I don't have any clue or guess. I've heard it described as "Trumpets in the sky" and I've seen the videos. All over the world since 2011. On video....it's a bit creepy. I was trying to fall asleep just now and JUST HEARD THIS SHIT HERE IN S.C.!!! It was brief but loud and distinct. We don't have a major industrial area.

It still has me spooked. Overwhelming feeling of...a weird kinda dread and awe as I heard it. Not a plane. No trains. And it was coming from the sky.

Here's a sample. Countless others on youtube. WHAT THE FUCK???

Ok...what the fuck is this? I don't have any clue or guess. I've heard it described as "Trumpets in the sky" and I've seen the videos. All over the world since 2011. On video....it's a bit creepy. I was trying to fall asleep just now and JUST HEARD THIS SHIT HERE IN S.C.!!! It was brief but loud and distinct. We don't have a major industrial area.

It still has me spooked. Overwhelming feeling of...a weird kinda dread and awe as I heard it. Not a plane. No trains. And it was coming from the sky.

>>Tectonic plates grinding – Tectonic plates are pieces of the Earth’s crust and uppermost mantle, together referred to as the lithosphere. The plates are around 100 km (62 mi) thick and consist of two principal types of material: oceanic crust (also called sima from silicon and magnesium) and continental crust (sial from silicon and aluminium).

Atmospheric pressure – Atmospheric pressure is defined as the force per unit area exerted against a surface by the weight of the air above that surface.

Trains shunting – Self explanatory – noise comes from trains in reaction to the track and overhead wires.

Construction – Building works, especially if going on at the same time across a specific area, can led to similar sounds.<<

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

>>Tectonic plates grinding – Tectonic plates are pieces of the Earth’s crust and uppermost mantle, together referred to as the lithosphere. The plates are around 100 km (62 mi) thick and consist of two principal types of material: oceanic crust (also called sima from silicon and magnesium) and continental crust (sial from silicon and aluminium).

Atmospheric pressure – Atmospheric pressure is defined as the force per unit area exerted against a surface by the weight of the air above that surface.

Trains shunting – Self explanatory – noise comes from trains in reaction to the track and overhead wires.

Construction – Building works, especially if going on at the same time across a specific area, can led to similar sounds.<<

Wow. I don't know if those cause this kind of sound. It was absolutely not a train or construction.

The others...who knows. Eerie shit.

Sounds like a garbage truck doing its 4:30 AM runs to the dumpsters. No doubt "end times" dummies use the word trumpet to scare morons who think middle east myths apply to reality. Here is what a trumpet actually sounds like.

Sounds like a garbage truck doing its 4:30 AM runs to the dumpsters. No doubt "end times" dummies use the word trumpet to scare morons who think middle east myths apply to reality. Here is what a trumpet actually sounds like.

Those don't sound like dump trucks.

What I heard last night was NOT A truck or train or any aircraft I've ever heard. It was coming from the sky....and sounded like it was from the whole sky...not any direction particular.

I have no clue what it was. But eeriest and strangest thing I may have ever seen or heard.

Half the videos are fakes, even shown to be copies of the same sounds with the same background noises.

Good to know. We have a huge port here and I'm about 2 miles from it. Someone at work today also heard it and said they heard two ships pushed against each other last night and the steel was dragging against each other and the pier. Maybe what it was....but still...sound seemed to come from the sky. Maybe echo off clouds??? It was rainy.

Sounds like journalists talking to me.

The only logical explanation is a Cloverfield-type monster.

If your first instinct is to look for unearthly culprits.....and not rational explainations, you might be a gullible person.

Boo!

Your spelling needs some work. 'Explanation'

Nice projection.... I failed to read into the OP he was looking for anything specific. In fact, he asked WTF?

Your snarky comment was likely dismissed as a result

-Geaux

If your first instinct is to look for unearthly culprits.....and not rational explainations, you might be a gullible person.

Boo!

Your spelling needs some work. 'Explanation'

Nice projection.... I failed to read into the OP he was looking for anything specific. In fact, he asked WTF?

Your snarky comment was likely dismissed as a result

-Geaux

Yes. It was dismissed.....as evidenced by your reply.

Maynard Ferguson concert in an alternate dimension.

It happens.

maynardmikedouglas.png

Forum List

Back