“His Cognitive Decline Is Going to Get People KILLED!” – Former White House Physician Says Joe Biden Is Leading US to War

I suggest you watch congressional hearings on YouTube even though I know you won't.
Your superiority is NOTED.
Send the Link I should watch.

Even though you clearly stated, earlier, you don't save Links.

So, guess what fuckstain?

Either share the link, which you've said you don't save.
or
Share the Link, which you claim I should watch.

GAWD, what a POS you are.

Your superiority is NOTED.
Send the Link I should watch.

Even though you clearly stated, earlier, you don't save Links.

So, guess what fuckstain?

Either share the link, which you've said you don't save.
or
Share the Link, which you claim I should watch.

GAWD, what a POS you are.
An ad hominem from a Liberal! How shocking!
This is the YouTube channel watch.

It's sad how you think of common sense being an attack.

And a NEW stance....

I enjoy controlling You Fucks.

Not even sure how you define "Dictator".

As a Math Teacher, you somehow define me as a "Dictator"
You are one confused individual.
You can't even control your emotions on an anonymous message board! :laughing0301:

And a NEW stance....

I enjoy controlling You Fucks.

Not even sure how you define "Dictator".

As a Math Teacher, you somehow define me as a "Dictator"
You are one confused individual.

The fact that society would let you anywhere near children in of itself is a crime against humanity.

The fucking piece of shit that was running the FBI let Crooked Hillary off the hook for her crimes by saying the bitch had "no intent". The most lamest excuse ever to let a crook get away with her crimes. Of course the head of the FBI reported to the Worthless Negro and he wasn't about to bring charges up against the Democrat Presidential Candidate was he?

“no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information.” It was approx 100 emails at issue, among 33,000 emails. It was like a needle in a haystack.

By contrast, the classified docs at mar-a-lago were completely intentional.

“no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information.” It was approx 100 emails at issue, among 33,000 emails. It was like a needle in a haystack.

Is there not enough oxygen inside the Cult Bubble to allow for normal brain function?

Yes, they once again tried to judge based on intent of someone whose thoughts they cannot know, kind of like hanging chads.

Former White House physician Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-TX) warned this weekend that Joe Biden’s dementia is going to get people killed and will lead America to war.

Earlier this month Dr. Jackson called on the White House to come clean on Biden’s obvious dementia and end their cover-up on Biden’s failing health.

The mainstream media continues to ignore the obvious mental decline of this corrupt president

This is going from bad to worse!

You are so full of shit. Jackson should be suspended from practicing medicine for using his medical training for politics. He has no clue what he is talking about. He is right wing, white trash.

I hope somebody stops him, him and all his circle of criminal demoncrats thugs, from starting a World War!

Hope it's not too late...hope the demoRats advising him .... have a grey cell left inside their brains.... and tell this poor man to stop this war!

The surrender crowd is at it again. You are a treasonous Putin puppet.

Ronny Jackson told us Trump only weighs 239 lbs

All we need to know about his medical opinions

More deflection, nothing to do with Biden being cognitively deceased !

You are the one deflecting. You have not proven one thing. The only cognitive disorder is among Trump and his supporters. I am sure that Putin can help you traitor.

Forum List

Back