Hillary's Running-mate... why no discussion?

It seems to me this would be very crucial given the current status of Hillary's legal problems. IF she can get elected, she might end up on the wrong end of articles of impeachment before her first year is up and her VP pick will be our president for the remainder of her term. Okay, so you don't think anything will ever come of her e-mail and Benghazi scandals... she's over 70 with a history of seizures and health problems... still seems like someone would be concerned with who she might pick as a running-mate.

There are all kinds of debates on who Trump might pick... we even had some speculation on who Cruz might have picked... but nothing about Hillary. I think this is a critical question, especially given the circumstances. Will she go with a more "centrist-moderate" type, will she pick another woman? Any ideas?
she has a history of seizures?...first i have heard of that......got a link to that?....just askin....
Hillary Clinton in Hospital After Blood Clot Found

FOUR YEARS AGO.

Blood clot was dissolved with blood thinners, problem solved.

FOUR YEARS AGO.

Time for The USMB RW Hillary Manifesto again:

Hillary is dying. Because we say so.

Because she fainted four years ago. And she coughs. That proves she’s dying. Because we say so.

Don’t bother asking us to prove it. We’ll just tell you to GFY.

When her medical records are released, we’ll insist that they’ve been falsified. Maybe we’ll even claim she was born in Kenya.

Hillary is dying. Because we say so. And we’re going to keep on saying it in thread after thread until it magically comes true.

It seems to me this would be very crucial given the current status of Hillary's legal problems. IF she can get elected, she might end up on the wrong end of articles of impeachment before her first year is up and her VP pick will be our president for the remainder of her term. Okay, so you don't think anything will ever come of her e-mail and Benghazi scandals... she's over 70 with a history of seizures and health problems... still seems like someone would be concerned with who she might pick as a running-mate.

There are all kinds of debates on who Trump might pick... we even had some speculation on who Cruz might have picked... but nothing about Hillary. I think this is a critical question, especially given the circumstances. Will she go with a more "centrist-moderate" type, will she pick another woman? Any ideas?
It's too soon. The Clinton's know how to win and trumps unfavorable with Hispanics and women is going to sink him.

Who's trumps mate? He's the nominee. Hillary isn't yet. You'd love her to make that mistake.

What's your hurry?

Need to listen then....I've heard it discussed quite a bit on talk radio.

Why no discussion? Because she's going to prison, especially after the hacker Guccifer just declared he hacked Hillary's server, gaining accessto what the WH called 'information so classified it could not be released in any form because it would cause seriously grave damage to US national security'.

Who knows what Guccifer did with that information...

she has a history of seizures?...first i have heard of that......got a link to that?....just askin....

OMG! OH NOES! OMG!

My mother had a blood clot back in 1979. 37 years later, and she's still going strong.

smh...

Trump is two years older than her.
There has been no real reason to believe she is bothered by either legal or health issues, other than right wing whining. And, since you will not be voting for her no matter who her VP choice is, your opinion about that doesn't matter. Your time would be better spent worrying about the clown you are offering. Can we expect to see more pictures of his wife's titties on his campaign posters?

Well the topic isn't who is the most healthy or young between Hillary and Trump. We've had threads discussing Trump's possible VP pick.. several, as a matter of fact. I haven't seen one single word about Hillary's potential pick and I find that odd... given the circumstances.

I think my opinion DOES matter... I am a voting American and this is my country's president. As for what to expect from Trump.. .ask some of his loyal supporters... I have no idea... I didn't vote for him.

Since you were the one who brought up her health and age, It seems dumb for you to complain about me referencing them. If you haven't heard discussion about her potential running mate, you should watch more than fox, or listen to more than right wing radio. Her choice won't change your vote either way, so I fail to see how your opinion might matter.

Personally, I like Robert Gates! Good integrity and knows how to accomplish goals w/o be.

Wait, he is a Republican and do not share Hillary's foreign policy.

Come to think about it, there are few democrats that shares Hillary's foreign policy. John Kerry is oppose to her foreign policy.

I guess Jeb Bush?

There has been no real reason to believe she is bothered by either legal or health issues, other than right wing whining. And, since you will not be voting for her no matter who her VP choice is, your opinion about that doesn't matter. Your time would be better spent worrying about the clown you are offering. Can we expect to see more pictures of his wife's titties on his campaign posters?

Well the topic isn't who is the most healthy or young between Hillary and Trump. We've had threads discussing Trump's possible VP pick.. several, as a matter of fact. I haven't seen one single word about Hillary's potential pick and I find that odd... given the circumstances.

I think my opinion DOES matter... I am a voting American and this is my country's president. As for what to expect from Trump.. .ask some of his loyal supporters... I have no idea... I didn't vote for him.

Since you were the one who brought up her health and age, It seems dumb for you to complain about me referencing them. If you haven't heard discussion about her potential running mate, you should watch more than fox, or listen to more than right wing radio. Her choice won't change your vote either way, so I fail to see how your opinion might matter.

I brought up her age, her health issues and her legal problems as reasons people just MIGHT be the least bit interested in who her running-mate will be. That's all. You're right, I am not going to vote for her anyway but you'd think if anyone was interested in voting for her, they MIGHT like to know this information first. I brought it up because no one else seems to have done so and I thought it might be worthy of conversation. I guess as long as she picks someone with a (D) by their name you people don't really give two shits? :dunno:

I brought up her age, her health issues and her legal problems as reasons people just MIGHT be the least bit interested in who her running-mate will be. That's all. You're right, I am not going to vote for her anyway but you'd think if anyone was interested in voting for her, they MIGHT like to know this information first. I brought it up because no one else seems to have done so and I thought it might be worthy of conversation. I guess as long as she picks someone with a (D) by their name you people don't really give two shits? :dunno:
You are fully in your rights to inquire!!

I do not plan to vote for Trump, but I would love to know who his VP is going to be!
Unlike Hillary, Trump has a large number of possible running mates!

FOUR YEARS AGO.

Blood clot was dissolved with blood thinners, problem solved.

FOUR YEARS AGO.

Time for The USMB RW Hillary Manifesto again:

Hillary is dying. Because we say so.

Because she fainted four years ago. And she coughs. That proves she’s dying. Because we say so.

Don’t bother asking us to prove it. We’ll just tell you to GFY.

When her medical records are released, we’ll insist that they’ve been falsified. Maybe we’ll even claim she was born in Kenya.

Hillary is dying. Because we say so. And we’re going to keep on saying it in thread after thread until it magically comes true.

Take it easy, I never said Hillary was dying. I didn't say anything about records being falsified or anything else. I simply raised the issue of her health, age and legal troubles as legitimate reasons people might be interested in her VP pick. And, silly boob... I didn't demand Hillary announce her VP pick formally or anything like that. Jeesh, you people are hypersensitive about this shit, aren't you?

I just haven't seen any threads about this on the board... someone said it's all over talk radio but... even more the reason it's odd there isn't a thread about it. Seems like it's the furthest thing from anyone's mind and I think it's fairly important... after all... she is 70+... she has recently had health issues and she's currently embattled in a major scandal or three... so it's certainly relevant who she picks to replace her, should she not be able to fulfill her duties as president. Of course, if you all want to hide under a rock and not talk about this, I totally understand.

Forum List

Back