Hillary's Running-mate... why no discussion?

Boss

Take a Memo:
Apr 21, 2012
Birmingham, AL
It seems to me this would be very crucial given the current status of Hillary's legal problems. IF she can get elected, she might end up on the wrong end of articles of impeachment before her first year is up and her VP pick will be our president for the remainder of her term. Okay, so you don't think anything will ever come of her e-mail and Benghazi scandals... she's over 70 with a history of seizures and health problems... still seems like someone would be concerned with who she might pick as a running-mate.

There are all kinds of debates on who Trump might pick... we even had some speculation on who Cruz might have picked... but nothing about Hillary. I think this is a critical question, especially given the circumstances. Will she go with a more "centrist-moderate" type, will she pick another woman? Any ideas?

It seems to me this would be very crucial given the current status of Hillary's legal problems. IF she can get elected, she might end up on the wrong end of articles of impeachment before her first year is up and her VP pick will be our president for the remainder of her term. Okay, so you don't think anything will ever come of her e-mail and Benghazi scandals... she's over 70 with a history of seizures and health problems... still seems like someone would be concerned with who she might pick as a running-mate.

There are all kinds of debates on who Trump might pick... we even had some speculation on who Cruz might have picked... but nothing about Hillary. I think this is a critical question, especially given the circumstances. Will she go with a more "centrist-moderate" type, will she pick another woman? Any ideas?
she has a history of seizures?...first i have heard of that......got a link to that?....just askin....

Virginia senators Tim Kaine and Mark Warner. Ohio Sen. Sherrod Brown. Former Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick. Labor Secretary Tom Perez.

Since you would never vote for her anyway, why should your opinion matter?

she has a history of seizures?...first i have heard of that......got a link to that?....just askin....
Hillary Clinton in Hospital After Blood Clot Found

I didn't offer my opinion... just asking why no one is talking about it... I think it's pretty important given her legal troubles and health issues/age. This is a presidential election... those things are important, right? The people need to know who MIGHT end up being the president if she can't serve her term.

Probably someone with a legal background that can represent her during her trial

I didn't offer my opinion... just asking why no one is talking about it... I think it's pretty important given her legal troubles and health issues/age. This is a presidential election... those things are important, right? The people need to know who MIGHT end up being the president if she can't serve her term.

Trump is two years older than her.
There has been no real reason to believe she is bothered by either legal or health issues, other than right wing whining. And, since you will not be voting for her no matter who her VP choice is, your opinion about that doesn't matter. Your time would be better spent worrying about the clown you are offering. Can we expect to see more pictures of his wife's titties on his campaign posters?

She'll likely try to get Warren to run with her to win over the angry Bernie supporters.

It'll be Castro.
I mean Raul, not Julian.

Probably someone with a legal background that can represent her during her trial

no trial, no law was broken ..

Congress amended the Federal Records Act and the Presidential Records Act in November 2014 -- 21 months after Clinton left government -- to "prohibit the use of private email accounts by government officials unless they copy or forward any such emails into their government account within 20 days." [The National Law Journal, 3/9/15]

what part of that is so damn hard for dipshit RW's to figure out ?

Congress amended the Federal Records Act and the Presidential Records Act in November 2014 -- 21 months after Clinton left government -- to "prohibit the use of private email accounts by government officials unless they copy or forward any such emails into their government account within 20 days." [The National Law Journal, 3/9/15]

Well you better get on the horn to the FBI and tell them their offer of immunity to a key figure and investigation are all for nothing then.

Hillary Clinton in Hospital After Blood Clot Found
a 3 year old story?.....and it was about blood clots....where is that history of seizures?....

At this point Clinton could pick a walrus as her running mate and it wouldn't make any difference. Her victory is secure now that Trump is the anointed nominee.

Trump is two years older than her.
There has been no real reason to believe she is bothered by either legal or health issues, other than right wing whining. And, since you will not be voting for her no matter who her VP choice is, your opinion about that doesn't matter. Your time would be better spent worrying about the clown you are offering. Can we expect to see more pictures of his wife's titties on his campaign posters?

Well the topic isn't who is the most healthy or young between Hillary and Trump. We've had threads discussing Trump's possible VP pick.. several, as a matter of fact. I haven't seen one single word about Hillary's potential pick and I find that odd... given the circumstances.

I think my opinion DOES matter... I am a voting American and this is my country's president. As for what to expect from Trump.. .ask some of his loyal supporters... I have no idea... I didn't vote for him.

a 3 year old story?.....and it was about blood clots....where is that history of seizures?....

Yeah, a 3-year-old story... that's usually what people mean when they say HISTORY.

And she was hospitalized for blood clots after a fall which was the result of an apparent seizure... according to witnesses who were there at the time. Regardless, this does constitute a major health issue for a woman who is over 70 years old.

Well you better get on the horn to the FBI and tell them their offer of immunity to a key figure and investigation are all for nothing then.

(to Gowdy)

On October 7, 2015, you sent me a 13-page letter making a grave new accusation against former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Specifically, you accused her of compromising national security and endangering lives.

The problem with your accusation--as with so many others during this investigation--is that you failed to check your facts before

you made it, and the CIA has now informed the Select Committee that you were wrong. I believe your accusations were irresponsible, and I believe you owe the Secretary an immediate apology.

[...]

To further inflate your claim, you placed your own redactions over the name of the individual with the words, "redacted due to sources and methods." To be clear, these redactions were not made, and these words were not added, by any agency of the federal government responsible for enforcing classification guidelines.

Predictably, commentators began repeating your accusations in even more extreme terms, suggesting in headlines for example that "Clinton Burns CIA Libya Contact."

Contrary to your claims, the CIA yesterday informed both the Republican and Democratic staffs of the Select Committee that they do not consider the information you highlighted in your letter to be classified. Specifically, the CIA confirmed that "the State Department consulted with the CIA on this production, the CIA reviewed these documents, and the CIA made no redactions to protect classified information."

Unfortunately, you sent your letter on October 7 without checking first with the CIA. Now that we have done so, we have learned that your accusations were incorrect. [Select Committee on Benghazi, 10/18/15]

(to Gowdy)

On October 7, 2015, you sent me a 13-page letter making a grave new accusation against former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Specifically, you accused her of compromising national security and endangering lives.

The problem with your accusation--as with so many others during this investigation--is that you failed to check your facts before

you made it, and the CIA has now informed the Select Committee that you were wrong. I believe your accusations were irresponsible, and I believe you owe the Secretary an immediate apology.

[...]

To further inflate your claim, you placed your own redactions over the name of the individual with the words, "redacted due to sources and methods." To be clear, these redactions were not made, and these words were not added, by any agency of the federal government responsible for enforcing classification guidelines.

Predictably, commentators began repeating your accusations in even more extreme terms, suggesting in headlines for example that "Clinton Burns CIA Libya Contact."

Contrary to your claims, the CIA yesterday informed both the Republican and Democratic staffs of the Select Committee that they do not consider the information you highlighted in your letter to be classified. Specifically, the CIA confirmed that "the State Department consulted with the CIA on this production, the CIA reviewed these documents, and the CIA made no redactions to protect classified information."

Unfortunately, you sent your letter on October 7 without checking first with the CIA. Now that we have done so, we have learned that your accusations were incorrect. [Select Committee on Benghazi, 10/18/15]
You'd better get ahold of this federal judge too and tell him there was no crime committed. Stat!
US Judge: Clinton may be ordered to testify in records case | Fox News

Forum List

Back