Hillary would have been a great president

DXar8S5XkAAD7rg.jpg

Hillary would have been a better president than Trump no doubt about that.

But, then again, so would have an amoeba.

It disappoints me to hear otherwise. She was a great First Lady and Senator. She was totally cheated out of the presidency. What do you think?

I think she is a frumpy, crazy old wino-bat who's primary interest in the presidency was to make the history books.

The expectation that she would have continued the policies of "fundamental change" of the United States was secondary to her.

It disappoints me to hear otherwise. She was a great First Lady and Senator. She was totally cheated out of the presidency. What do you think?
Yeah it disappoints you, because the weak-minded moonbat who desired power in the most lustfulness way over the sovereignty of this nation wasn't going to now give you anything you wanted as long as you gave her what she wanted in the form of POWER and MONEY. Tough luck kiddo.

In all honesty, I never liked Hillary Clinton (too much of an entitlement mind-set)...However, when compared to the moron who currently infests the oval office, she gained my vote in 2016.

I don’t think she would have accomplished as much as Obama
A Republican Congress would have done everything possible to stifle any legislation

But internationally, we would not be the laughing stock we are wth Trump

Forum List

Back