Hillary would have been a great president

It disappoints me to hear otherwise. She was a great First Lady and Senator. She was totally cheated out of the presidency. What do you think?

I love how all the misogynist lowlife trump trolls thought this was funny,.

but then again, they worship an orange sociopath, so we can't expect any more
She became a senator after moving to a state where she knew she would win. She became secretary of state after she got her ass handed to her, by someone less qualified than herself. What did she actually accomplish, other than failing to secure the lives of 4 Americans. After the British Government and the red cross got their people out?

Sorry to hear that you forget unless you see a flag every five yards....is this a permanent memory loss thing?
There isn't a flag in the whole picture. You know why? Because you people hate america.

You do not have a flag in your avatar...you know why...because you hate America
Awe how cute, which restroom will you be using today?

Why, are you going to try and spy on me again? I know how much that excites you, but it kind of creeps me out.
No, not at all. I only use the men's room. I guess you flip flop, according to your feelings of the day.

All this because you equate not being wrapped in a flag as hating America.

What have you ever done for America?

There isn't a flag in the whole picture. You know why? Because you people hate america.

Why, are you going to try and spy on me again? I know how much that excites you, but it kind of creeps me out.
No, not at all. I only use the men's room. I guess you flip flop, according to your feelings of the day.

Lol, you don't have to be wrapped in the flag dumbass, but you have a president at a rally or a fundraiser and not one flag at all? Liberals celebrate kneeling for our national anthem. If you really loved America, you wouldn't even think about kneeling.

If Hillary had won, the USA as a free democratic republic would be over. She would have completed the destruction begun by Obama, Clinton, the Bushes, and FDR.

The country did the right thing by rejecting her, those votes saved this nation.

Lol, you don't have to be wrapped in the flag dumbass, but you have a president at a rally or a fundraiser and not one flag at all? Liberals celebrate kneeling for our national anthem. If you really loved America, you wouldn't even think about kneeling.

the liberal democrat party of today hates this country, our constitution, our freedoms, capitalism, and those idiots feel guilty about all of our past successes. Liberalism is truly a mental disease.

Yet oddly enough those of us who served in the military did so to maintain the freedom of people to choose to do that very thing.

It disappoints me to hear otherwise. She was a great First Lady and Senator. She was totally cheated out of the presidency. What do you think?

I don’t think she would have accomplished as much as Obama
A Republican Congress would have done everything possible to stifle any legislation

But internationally, we would not be the laughing stock we are wth Trump
Laughing stock or now being respected again ??? Get your priorities straight son.
I know, we became a laughing stock after Obama got home from his Americas great apology tour. An American president apologizing to other countries, because we are successful.
You ain’t seen no apology tour like the one that will be needed after Trump leaves

We’re sorry.....we let the crazies pick our president for us

the liberal democrat party of today hates this country, our constitution, our freedoms, capitalism, and those idiots feel guilty about all of our past successes. Liberalism is truly a mental disease.

There is no difference today between the Dems and the Repubs.

Both put party before country.

Partisans are the biggest threat to this country, bar none.

Yet oddly enough those of us who served in the military did so to maintain the freedom of people to choose to do that very thing.

bullshit, no one serves in the military in order to allow citizens and non citizens to disrespect our flag and our nation.

A Republican Congress would have done everything possible to stifle any legislation

Laughing stock or now being respected again ??? Get your priorities straight son.
Our respect around the world has plummeted

Putin is laughing....he got just what he wanted

I know, we became a laughing stock after Obama got home from his Americas great apology tour. An American president apologizing to other countries, because we are successful.
You ain’t seen no apology tour like the one that will be needed after Trump leaves

We’re sorry.....we let the crazies pick our president for us
Trump has been a great president. A lot better than the transvestite we had before.

right, and that's why both parties are working against Trump, cant you see that?

total bullshit, Norton. Go back into the sewer where you belong.

right, and that's why both parties are working against Trump, cant you see that?

no one is working against "trump". you just hate the reality that his administration is criminally corrupt.

whiny little trumpflake

Yeah, Hillary's reset button was a hoot. Or maybe Obama begging Putin to wait till after the election, so he could serve him better.

total bullshit, Norton. Go back into the sewer where you belong.

nothing he said is untrue.

delusional trumpflake.

Yeah, Hillary's reset button was a hoot. Or maybe Obama begging Putin to wait till after the election, so he could serve him better.

we expect uneducated trump worshippers to hate any woman who makes them feel threatened.

no one is working against "trump". you just hate the reality that his administration is criminally corrupt.

whiny little trumpflake

what planet do you reside on, jelly? No corruption has been found or proven. However, the corruption within the DNC and the Hillary campaign has been proven with hard evidence.

Let the witch hunt continue, it is destroying the dems and will continue to do so. Bring it.

bullshit, no one serves in the military in order to allow citizens and non citizens to disrespect our flag and our nation.

Actually we do.

The Oath we take is to the Constitution, not to the flag, not to a song, not even to the country, but to the Constitution.

And our Constitution guarantees the right of idiots to disrespect both the flag and they nation if they choose to do so.

whiny little trumpflake
Lol, he isn't part of the game. Both parties are working against him and he is still winning. If the media went after Obama the way they have Trump. Obama would've resigned.

Forum List

Back