HILLARY WILL NOT GO AWAY! Hillary Clinton: "It’s ‘Quite Telling’ That Trump Attacks Black Athletes"

Let me get this right...a group of blacks decide to insult the flag and anthem then pull the race card when they're called out on it.

• We need a White Gratitude Month and a 60 day paid vacation for all people to return to their ancestral native homes like the Jews going on their birthright vacation to Israel. White people would never want to leave their ancestral homes and the blacks would beg to come back to America 59 days early.

Does she realize that all NFL players are not black?

She can't be that fucking stupid, right?

she is a clear and Present Danger to America and she should be put in pill and alcohol inpatient rehab for 6-12 months.

Just as she says about Trump....I say about her.

My advice to you and RWnut pals would be, if you want Hillary Clinton to go away from USMB,

stop making a dozen threads a day about her.

she is a clear and Present Danger to America and she should be put in pill and alcohol inpatient rehab for 6-12 months.

Her Thighness Clinton has no credibility. Total waste of 02

-Geaux

My advice to you and RWnut pals would be, if you want Hillary Clinton to go away from USMB,

We don't want her to just go away from USMB, we want her to go away...PERIOD

Oh, and that will make her go away. She will stop selling books, stop accepting interviews, stop talking about her past.

Hillary isn't going away because she doesn't want to go away. It matters not what we on USMB do.

Hillary is an angry, bitter attention whore who is trying to remain relevant because she delusionally thinks / hopes the DNC will actually give her another shot in 2020.
Thanks to Hillary and Billdo (and that corrupt c*nt, Wasserman-Shitz) the Dem party is pretty much in smoking ruins. But I think Hillary is so full of herself that she's going to pull every possible string to get on the ballot again in '20. The woman is sick. And I'm sick of her and everything filthy thing related to her.

Thanks to Hillary and Billdo (and that corrupt c*nt, Wasserman-Shitz) the Dem party is pretty much in smoking ruins. But I think Hillary is so full of herself that she's going to pull every possible string to get on the ballot again in '20. The woman is sick. And I'm sick of her and everything filthy thing related to her.
I have a sick feeling that you are underestimating Hillary's insatiable hunger for power and the Presidency.

I think you underestimate how much MONEY that is worth to her in 'Influence Peddling' Clinton Foundation Donations. After her loss donations dried up because she had no more access and influence to sell. The Clintons had to lay off a lot of people at the Foundation. It has gotten so bad, I heard, that Bill has been forced to give the KGB a DISCOUNT for his speeches. :p

We don't want her to just go away from USMB, we want her to go away...PERIOD

Hillary complains she lost cause of her gender? she has a gender?

Wow. Just look at what she does to the RussianWNJ's when she speaks.

They seem to become a vitriolic pile of goo, writhing on the floor like the Blob, vomiting out huge volumes of spiteful rhetoric and hate filled nonsense.
we want her talking, nothing like a cheat and sleaze to lead the demolosers into 2018. we love it. we want her shooting off her mouth. blame her toilet and dogs and her feet and her cars, and fk, everything caused her to lose accept her. yep, please please.

Forum List

Back