HILLARY WILL NOT GO AWAY! Hillary Clinton: "It’s ‘Quite Telling’ That Trump Attacks Black Athletes"

White Democrat Politicians are racist demagogues who are constantly fanning the flames of racial tension to get votes

Hillaroid learned her race-baiting from Obama which means she learned from the best. Liberals will never understand that most Americans care about jobs and safety/security, NOT minority grievance-mongering. Her only real campaign message was more Islam fellatio everyone got tired of years ago.

Hillary, you evil corrupt scourge of earth....the "RACIST MISOGYNIST HOMOPHOBIC ISLAMAPHOBIC" strategy DID NOT WORK FOR YOU.

YOU LOST.

You are NOT POTUS.

Try again in 2020....please.

Hilly is getting to be like the creepy ex girlfriend that will not accept that she's been dumped.

she's dedicated her entire life to affecting public policy and she's not about to stop now just because a bunch of bullies wish she would.

ms hillary doesn't need your vote in order to continue affecting change just like any other interested citizen could.

she'd never go for a creep like you, either... ;)
Of course she would. She's a lesbian. It's hubster Bill she doesn't go for.

I love how Hillary is making 2018 and 2020 about race :muahaha:

oh really? she did that??

Dems love how you pathetic trumpswabs are making 2018 and 2020 all about HER. :laugh:

I plan to rub your noses in Hillary for at least 4 years, maybe longer.

Obama blamed Bush for 8 fucking years.

We are barely past 8 months....we have many years to blame the Obama administration....which Hillary was a part of.

I will blast Hillary as long as she is alive and many years after Bill is a widow.

In a liberal's mind (or whatever passes for it), black crybabies are the ultimate, saint-like, magical, perpetual victims who are incapable of ever, ever, EVER being in the wrong. Despite the gargantuan black crybaby crime statistics. I submit that self-loathing white liberals are the ULTIMATE anti-white racists. Or at least the most disgusting, because with whites' 20-point average I.Q. advantage over crybaby-Americans, whites should KNOW better.

Hilly is getting to be like the creepy ex girlfriend that will not accept that she's been dumped.

she's dedicated her entire life to affecting public policy and she's not about to stop now just because a bunch of bullies wish she would.

ms hillary doesn't need your vote in order to continue affecting change just like any other interested citizen could.

Of course she would. She's a lesbian. It's hubster Bill she doesn't go for.

There's only way you could know that for fact.

Oh wait. Its Tipsycatlover

She's incapable of telling the truth. Probably learned that in med school. Law school?

Hillaroid learned her race-baiting from Obama which means she learned from the best. Liberals will never understand that most Americans care about jobs and safety/security, NOT minority grievance-mongering. Her only real campaign message was more Islam fellatio everyone got tired of years ago.

"When you see your adversary making a fool out of themselves, the best thing you can do is stand back and watch it happen."
Rush Limbaugh

The Dummycrats just can't see the pattern between them pushing this racism stuff and them losing elections. No wonder they think their constituents are too stupid to get a Voter-ID.

I say let them keep on. America is so sick of this racism crap we are throwing it up already, and it's showing at the polls. In fact I think we should encourage them to scream their message even louder. 2018 is right around the corner and we can't get enough help from the left.

"it’s important to be reminded who won the most votes by far in both the primary and the general election." :thup:

69574314.jpg

No, Hillary Clinton should not just go away even though she lost to Trump

That's like saying who had the best poker hand while you were playing rummy.

Wow. Just look at what she does to the RussianWNJ's when she speaks.

They seem to become a vitriolic pile of goo, writhing on the floor like the Blob, vomiting out huge volumes of spiteful rhetoric and hate filled nonsense.

Creep? Hillary is the psychopath who bragged about getting a pedophile acquitted on a technicality in her lawyer days.

Liar. There was no acquittal. The DA didn't preserver the evidence. She force a plea bargain.

Forum List

Back