Hillary? Why Can't She Just Make Her Presidential Announcement Before A Live Crowd Of Cheering Fans?

That was cold.

And funny.

No it wasn't.
Oh, I assure you, it was...

No. Really. It wasn't. It was lame.

Yes. I am one to judge.
Sometimes truth is funny, and truth hurts libtards all the time.

The truth is funny in most cases. But....in this case....all we have is a lame comment about a woman's ass. It isn't funny in any way. But....given the general lack of humor found in the average nutter, it is expected that you'd disagree.
Oh, dear God, spare us from such Touchy-Feely Goody-Two-Shoes angst...

Fox should bug her to come on every week for a live interview.

And she would make FOX look stupid....

ROFLMNAO!

I was talking to a client the other day when his HighSchooler came home from school.

He paused to check with the kids and introduced me... as the kid was milling in the kitchen to make a snack he over heard me talking to his father, wherein I was laughing at the notion of Hillary running...

The kid asked why I didn't think she was qualified and I asked him why he thought "Monica Lewinsky's Ex-boyfriend's Wife was qualified... he looked puzzled and asked me "Who's Monica Lewinsky?".

His Dad laughed and shook his head, asked if I was billing him for the time... when I said I'd stop the clock if he let me explain it, he bowed out and observed in amazement as I took the kid down the Key's Google References of Why Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife was not qualified to be the President of the United States...

LOL! That kid was texting his ass off last time I saw him... proud as hell of his new found political acumen.

Rest assured, Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife, is not going to be President of the US.

But how cool is it going to be to watch the Left ERASE THE INTERNET, TO GIVE HER A SHOT?

Keep wishing and maybe it will help you sleep at night.
I am not wishing, she is a proven lying crook. Only retarded idiots woul support that witch. Idiot.

awwww.. I bet you were just as nice to Obama when he ran in 08 weren't you?

hows that working out btw?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Obutthurt has proven us right, he is an idiot. You idiots prove yourselves stupid with every slobbering post supporting the witch.

uh, I've never voted for Obama. But all of your smear tactics sure worked on other voters who did ... TWICE !!!

keep up the EXCELLENT work !!!

LMAO
Reading comprehension not your strong point is it? Witch=Hillary.

bet you went to college didn't you, and got a Masters in doublespeak bullshit.

let me translate ..

asshats like you can't smear Hillary any harder, better, or longer than you have Obama, and it didn't do a damn bit of good other than earn endless "thank you's" on an internet message board from other asshats just like you ...

now that's EXCELLENT politics !

LMAO

:boobies: Seriously? On Line? Hillary needs to make her announcement on Twitter? This is like a mouse hiding in its hole waiting for the cat to leave the house. How embarrassing! Cruz and Paul had no problem making their speeches "Before A Live Audience". At least a crowd of Manikins or "Dead Voters" would of been more appropriate than to hide behind one of her four gadgets. Does this mean that Hillary will be performing her campaign speeches on one of those giant 100 foot video screens before her screaming crowds of 500 naive liberal women and 15 year old girls?:poke::stupid:
Is Liberty University for rent this weekend?

I guess some folks like Cruz and Paul need the adoring crowds. Hillary doesn't need the fanfare. She can still wipe up the floor with any of her GOP competitors. But enjoy your moment....:lmao::lmao:

She's behind Rand Paul in a few polls...that's not wiping the floor
She's behind everyone. Good thing she's confident that she can win based on it being her turn.

Right, she's behind everyone.....You two are the laziest people on this board.

Pixelated poop in every post.

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Race/Topic (Click to Sort) Poll Results Spread
General Election: Bush vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 46, Bush 40 Clinton +6
General Election: Walker vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 46, Walker 42 Clinton +4
General Election: Paul vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 46, Paul 42 Clinton +4
General Election: Cruz vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 49, Cruz 43 Clinton +6
General Election: Rubio vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 46, Rubio 43 Clinton +3
General Election: Christie vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 46, Christie 37 Clinton +9
General Election: Huckabee vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 48, Huckabee 41 Clinton +7
General Election: Carson vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 47, Carson 42 Clinton +5
General Election: Perry vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 48, Perry 39 Clinton +9
2016 Democratic Presidential Nomination PPP (D) Clinton 54, Warren 14, Biden 7, Sanders 6, O'Malley 3, Webb 2 Clinton +40

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 Presidential Polls
It's too early. Clinton's big ass will come crashing down with a thunderous roar.
Hillary Clinton email scandal breeds voter distrust sends poll numbers down - Washington Times

Her own advisors are telling her not to bother.
God forbid Hillary gets her "Vicious Monthly Attack" while speaking to her audience of 24 naive students. hey, didnt that happen to the lead singer of some group that named themselves after a hot vegetable?
Grandma hasn't had a vicious monthly attack in years.

I guess some folks like Cruz and Paul need the adoring crowds. Hillary doesn't need the fanfare. She can still wipe up the floor with any of her GOP competitors. But enjoy your moment....:lmao::lmao:

She's behind everyone. Good thing she's confident that she can win based on it being her turn.

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

General Election: Christie vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 46, Christie 37 Clinton +9
General Election: Huckabee vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 48, Huckabee 41 Clinton +7
2016 Democratic Presidential Nomination PPP (D) Clinton 54, Warren 14, Biden 7, Sanders 6, O'Malley 3, Webb 2 Clinton +40

It's too early. Clinton's big ass will come crashing down with a thunderous roar.
Hillary Clinton email scandal breeds voter distrust sends poll numbers down - Washington Times

God forbid Hillary gets her "Vicious Monthly Attack" while speaking to her audience of 24 naive students. hey, didnt that happen to the lead singer of some group that named themselves after a hot vegetable?

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Well maybe she fears another anyrism attack and collapses half way into her boring speech.

I am not wishing, she is a proven lying crook. Only retarded idiots woul support that witch. Idiot.

awwww.. I bet you were just as nice to Obama when he ran in 08 weren't you?

hows that working out btw?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Obutthurt has proven us right, he is an idiot. You idiots prove yourselves stupid with every slobbering post supporting the witch.

uh, I've never voted for Obama. But all of your smear tactics sure worked on other voters who did ... TWICE !!!

keep up the EXCELLENT work !!!

LMAO
Reading comprehension not your strong point is it? Witch=Hillary.

bet you went to college didn't you, and got a Masters in doublespeak bullshit.

let me translate ..

asshats like you can't smear Hillary any harder, better, or longer than you have Obama, and it didn't do a damn bit of good other than earn endless "thank you's" on an internet message board from other asshats just like you ...

now that's EXCELLENT politics !

LMAO
Asshats like you are stupid enough to vote for the witch.

Asshats like you are stupid enough to vote for the witch.

Christine-ODonnell-006.jpg

Hillary is playing it smart. She knows that acting like she's TheAnointedOne won't help her image, so she'll be avoiding the scenes with vast cheering crowds. There's plenty of time for that after the convention. This far out, it's will be about making herself look likeable and trustworthy, which will mean lots of cozy little venues.

Why should she. she just had a BRUNCH with all the Lamestream medias so they could do her bidding for her. she doesn't need to be bothered with all those "LITTLE" people
why can't Hillary just for once be honest when she campaigns in places like Harlem and just say/well more like "Yelp" to the crowd. "I am just tired of lying to black people, tired of assuming they are all just too dumb to vote for a republican, and so dumb that they will all vote for anyone with the "Letter D" next to their name. {and stuff like that}.

Why should she. she just had a BRUNCH with all the Lamestream medias so they could do her bidding for her. she doesn't need to be bothered with all those "LITTLE" people
why can't Hillary just for once be honest when she campaigns in places like Harlem and just say/well more like "Yelp" to the crowd. "I am just tired of lying to black people, tired of assuming they are all just too dumb to vote for a republican, and so dumb that they will all vote for anyone with the "Letter D" next to their name. {and stuff like that}.

Because they (progressive/dems) knows they have all that in the bag. I mean look what Obama sold them and they bought it and voted him in. so we are so screwed because of it...I don't see it getting any better

Forum List

Back