Pathetic NBC in their best version of gotcha "journalism" with the C word Savannah Guthrie.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

The stupid kuunnnt's husband is a fake Jewish golden calf worshiping, disgraceful little asshole named Michael "Feldman."

Who, was a Al Gore's traveling chief of staff and a democrat fundraising operative.

Then, the fucking morons in the media, after the stupid kuuuuunt rudely interrupted Paul and hardly asked a legitimate question, claimed Paul was....................

RUDE TO A WOMAN!!!!!

Get that? Yeah, we get that. Those of us who are not simple minded pawns of the democrats.

Stupid fucking kuuuunt.

Hey look everyone, Rand Paul kunnt punched the kuuuunt's narrative. We call that.....a falcon punch.

tumblr_m6pz08IWft1qdd22io1_400.gif

Hey look everyone, Rand Paul kunnt punched the kuuuunt's narrative. We call that.....a falcon punch.

tumblr_m6pz08IWft1qdd22io1_400.gif

good shot.., where did you find that ? very funny when the bitch gets it in the crotch. too many times the guy has to take that kind of sucker punch and still must act like a gentleman and not retaliate. :up:

Yes, mainstream media came out to destroy Rand Paul early. Even FOX. Dana Perino is a Jeb Bush lackey. got news for her, the Bush era is over. People had enough of "W" the liar and a Bush will never win now.

He does that a lot. Yesterday, I read that he plans to stop running away from questions but I don't think he can stop that big ego from flopping around and making an ass of him again. He has already shown how dishonest and unethical he is. Get ready to make a lot more excuses cuz I'm sure there's more to come.

Remember when fake journalist, Bill O'Reilly would not let the president of the United States finish even one sentence? The rabid RWs loved that.

And I love that softball questions, asked of a Repub candidate, are called "gotcha" questions. If you had any balls, you would be demanding that all candidates answer questions.

:bsflag:

Guess you didn't see the clip where Fox's own Megyn Kelly defended Paul and spoke to him about it.
Yes, mainstream media came out to destroy Rand Paul early. Even FOX. Dana Perino is a Jeb Bush lackey. got news for her, the Bush era is over. People had enough of "W" the liar and a Bush will never win now.

The OP is too stupid to find his way to the Elections forum where he will find factual posts about future ex-Clown Car Occupant Paul.

You might also consider asking the mods to move this thread to the correct forum.

Or not.

:rolleyes:

He does that a lot. Yesterday, I read that he plans to stop running away from questions but I don't think he can stop that big ego from flopping around and making an ass of him again. He has already shown how dishonest and unethical he is. Get ready to make a lot more excuses cuz I'm sure there's more to come.

Remember when fake journalist, Bill O'Reilly would not let the president of the United States finish even one sentence? The rabid RWs loved that.

And I love that softball questions, asked of a Repub candidate, are called "gotcha" questions. If you had any balls, you would be demanding that all candidates answer questions.

For a Democrat to complain about the media being soft on a conservative is laughable. Obama has been treated with kid gloves by the left wing press. Total bullshit. Read Bernie Goldberg's "A Slobbering Love Affair."

For a Democrat to complain about the media being soft on a conservative is laughable. Obama has been treated with kid gloves by the left wing press.

Buut uhhh, that has nothing to do with the media being soft on cons tho?

Guess you didn't see the clip where Fox's own Megyn Kelly defended Paul and spoke to him about it.
She tore into his ass for the first half of the interview. Watch the whole thing, not just a clip you saw on MSNBC.

She was proving a point. Geeesh. You must not understand women very well.

She tore into his ass for the first half of the interview. Watch the whole thing, not just a clip you saw on MSNBC.

She was proving a point. Geeesh. You must not understand women very well.

Megyn-Kelly-Jesus-and-Santa-White3.jpg

You final statement is hysterical coming from you. Especially when you consider the questions Obama dodged during the 08 election

I agree with Rand. She should have had some of his actual quotes ready when she summarizing it and got him all flustered.

Asking republicans about their changing positions is now "gotcha" journalism.

They tried the same thing when someone had the nerve and gall to ask Sarah Palin the Gotcha question: What newspaper do you read?

Well yabut, at least she answered honestly.

"all of them".

I miss that crazy broad. If Michelle Bachmann isn't going to run, I wish $illy $impering $arah would.

Forum List

Back