Hillary? Why Can't She Just Make Her Presidential Announcement Before A Live Crowd Of Cheering Fans?

:boobies: Seriously? On Line? Hillary needs to make her announcement on Twitter? This is like a mouse hiding in its hole waiting for the cat to leave the house. How embarrassing! Cruz and Paul had no problem making their speeches "Before A Live Audience". At least a crowd of Manikins or "Dead Voters" would of been more appropriate than to hide behind one of her four gadgets. Does this mean that Hillary will be performing her campaign speeches on one of those giant 100 foot video screens before her screaming crowds of 500 naive liberal women and 15 year old girls?:poke::stupid:
Because she is a lying crook.

:boobies: Seriously? On Line? Hillary needs to make her announcement on Twitter? This is like a mouse hiding in its hole waiting for the cat to leave the house. How embarrassing! Cruz and Paul had no problem making their speeches "Before A Live Audience". At least a crowd of Manikins or "Dead Voters" would of been more appropriate than to hide behind one of her four gadgets. Does this mean that Hillary will be performing her campaign speeches on one of those giant 100 foot video screens before her screaming crowds of 500 naive liberal women and 15 year old girls?:poke::stupid:
Because she is a lying crook.

Keep wishing and maybe it will help you sleep at night.

I guess some folks like Cruz and Paul need the adoring crowds. Hillary doesn't need the fanfare. She can still wipe up the floor with any of her GOP competitors. But enjoy your moment....:lmao::lmao:

She's behind Rand Paul in a few polls...that's not wiping the floor
She's behind everyone. Good thing she's confident that she can win based on it being her turn.

Right, she's behind everyone.....You two are the laziest people on this board.

Pixelated poop in every post.

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Race/Topic (Click to Sort) Poll Results Spread
General Election: Bush vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 46, Bush 40 Clinton +6
General Election: Walker vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 46, Walker 42 Clinton +4
General Election: Paul vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 46, Paul 42 Clinton +4
General Election: Cruz vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 49, Cruz 43 Clinton +6
General Election: Rubio vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 46, Rubio 43 Clinton +3
General Election: Christie vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 46, Christie 37 Clinton +9
General Election: Huckabee vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 48, Huckabee 41 Clinton +7
General Election: Carson vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 47, Carson 42 Clinton +5
General Election: Perry vs. Clinton PPP (D) Clinton 48, Perry 39 Clinton +9
2016 Democratic Presidential Nomination PPP (D) Clinton 54, Warren 14, Biden 7, Sanders 6, O'Malley 3, Webb 2 Clinton +40

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 Presidential Polls
It's too early. Clinton's big ass will come crashing down with a thunderous roar.

dean.jpg

I remember when this dope was supposed to an unstoppable juggernaut back in 2004. YEAHHHHH!!

I guess some folks like Cruz and Paul need the adoring crowds. Hillary doesn't need the fanfare. She can still wipe up the floor with any of her GOP competitors. But enjoy your moment....:lmao::lmao:

She's behind everyone. Good thing she's confident that she can win based on it being her turn.
Wondering where you heard this information when CNN polls from last month Hillary is ahead against all GOP wannabes. Bush is the closest by 10. I've seen Hillary's crowd here in Miami Oct. 2/14 it is huge so by this Sunday I can assure you that the crowd will be huge. Go Hillary. Oh by the way I am a disgusted Republican because of these GOP clowns.

Wondering where you heard this information when CNN polls from last month Hillary is ahead against all GOP wannabes. Bush is the closest by 10. I've seen Hillary's crowd here in Miami Oct. 2/14 it is huge so by this Sunday I can assure you that the crowd will be huge. Go Hillary. Oh by the way I am a disgusted Republican because of these GOP clowns.

Snicker

Why Can't She Just Make Her Presidential Announcement Before A Live Crowd Of Cheering Fans?

because she doesn't want to pour salt in the wounded GOP's ass ?

Why doesn't she just do it on a Monday? Not like Democrats will be at work or anything. most will be home on welfare.

this is just like the time when our fearless leader was too yellow bellied to speak to the NAAAAAAACP audience during the 2012 campaign. So He Sent Them A Video! how pathetic!

Hillary is just plain unlikable and unrelatable. The more people see and hear of her, the less she's liked. Yes, I expect her campaign to be a lot of smoke, mirrors, and as few actual appearances as possible.

Maybe she knew that the media would of been making fun of her cause she wears pants? A Woman President wearing a Man Suit wont cut it.

Well, Monical Lewinski's Ex-Boyfriend's wife would have loved to have announced its 'candidacy' before a huge crowd of screaming supporters, but it's hard to get huge crowds out of the 27 lesbians from the woman's study course down at the community center and a handful of street lizards living out of shopping carts, working the convention center.

I'll bet that if she announces she's running, she will get a big jump in the polls.

when all the candidates come out the country becomes close to 50-50, and the swing voters decide the outcome of the election from there.. just like always.

2qn4c3a.jpg

Hey. Can you hear me? I'm going to run for President. kthxbye

Forum List

Back