Hillary? Why Can't She Just Make Her Presidential Announcement Before A Live Crowd Of Cheering Fans?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:boobies: Seriously? On Line? Hillary needs to make her announcement on Twitter? This is like a mouse hiding in its hole waiting for the cat to leave the house. How embarrassing! Cruz and Paul had no problem making their speeches "Before A Live Audience". At least a crowd of Manikins or "Dead Voters" would of been more appropriate than to hide behind one of her four gadgets. Does this mean that Hillary will be performing her campaign speeches on one of those giant 100 foot video screens before her screaming crowds of 500 naive liberal women and 15 year old girls?:poke::stupid:

Life is awesome. We learn and learn. I'm 50 and today is the first time in my life that I have seen the word "manikin" in print. I've never read it or written it before today.

Isn't that crazy?

• Banned
at least Sarah Palin had the guts to make her first appearance before 234,987 screaming Ohio fans! god, even John McCain was there (I guess he was running for Vice President).

:boobies: Seriously? On Line? Hillary needs to make her announcement on Twitter? This is like a mouse hiding in its hole waiting for the cat to leave the house. How embarrassing! Cruz and Paul had no problem making their speeches "Before A Live Audience". At least a crowd of Manikins or "Dead Voters" would of been more appropriate than to hide behind one of her four gadgets. Does this mean that Hillary will be performing her campaign speeches on one of those giant 100 foot video screens before her screaming crowds of 500 naive liberal women and 15 year old girls?:poke::stupid:
I don't think most 15 year old girls give a flying fuck about Hillary, if they have even heard of her.

The expression "Cat Got Your Tounge" can be compared to Hillary making her announcement on her personal computer. Maybe she should have hired Morris to make the announcement at some High School in New York or DC.

I don't get it either. It's too coy by half. I don't want a POTUS who tiptoes around things and won't just stand up, speak her truth and just fucking do it? She's toast. Really, if the Dems vote for her, they are nuts.

and yet, she has no problem getting paid to do speeches before a live audience. wait, are they really alive, or just paid actors?

Maybe she should have done like Ted Cruz and announced in front of an audience that was forced to attend.

Is she your man, Carb?

No. For the thousandth time. I'll never vote her. I made that vow after she voted for the Iraq war and never admitted she was wrong.

She could get my vote. Probably will if she is the Dem nominee. I'm not even close to voting for any of the GOP clowns who have announced.

By the way, Clinton admits she was wrong over Iraq war - Telegraph

Maybe she should have done like Ted Cruz and announced in front of an audience that was forced to attend.

Is she your man, Carb?

No. For the thousandth time. I'll never vote her. I made that vow after she voted for the Iraq war and never admitted she was wrong.

She could get my vote. Probably will if she is the Dem nominee. I'm not even close to voting for any of the GOP clowns who have announced.

By the way, Clinton admits she was wrong over Iraq war - Telegraph

Yeah, but see when she finally did that. Purely political.

Dude, it's 2015. Either get with the times, or get left behind. Your choice.

Forum List

Back