Hillary Whips Out The Bellbottoms

so according to Hillary,, 9/11/01 was workplace violence?
We're not supposed to talk about Bush's failures.
Or, apparently, Mr. Clinton's failure.
Bill is beloved by the country. Be sure to bring his name up throughout the campaign. :laugh2:

2b564c62-d0db-47da-ab18-9d2548c0908b_zpssl6eh3ak.jpg

What does Alzheimer's and Brain damage have to do with her outfit?
I saw this on the news last night and thought the old girl is moving away from polyester..hopefully for good

Her neckline is zipped all the way up, probably because certain people would be saying she is showing too much, or loose votes for showing too much..:p

Libs are A sexual/ gender neutral ... No boob's allowed. Except for Obama.

Bill is beloved by the country. Be sure to bring his name up throughout the campaign. :laugh2:

Yes, it's all about love isn't it? You liberals are such romantics. And Bill was so "lovable" and honorable, and fearless. I think he once had an aspirin factory taken out in Africa as his greatest military achievement?

Meanwhile, we keep burying the dead from "violent extremism." Isn't that what we are supposed to call it?, because we love Muslims so much we do not want to offend their sensitivities in the least? They cannot hear one bad word about themselves, but we have to absorb shrapnel I guess?

Last edited:
What does Alzheimer's and Brain damage have to do with her outfit?
I saw this on the news last night and thought the old girl is moving away from polyester..hopefully for good

Her neckline is zipped all the way up, probably because certain people would be saying she is showing too much, or loose votes for showing too much..:p

Libs are A sexual/ gender neutral ... No boob's allowed. Except for Obama.

:lol: Man boobs....Haaa too funny

Hillary will propose a "Bacon and Pork" summit with all of the ISIS, ISIL, and the producers of Sesame Street and have a very adult conversation on how we need to stop all of this sax and violins in the USA.

If we would just hug a terrorist and give them a free night and breakfast (preferably room service) at a hotel, the Islamic State would all hold hands, sing Kumbaya, and stop beheading Christians. It's all so simple: hug a Muslim terrorist and the world will be one!

If we would just hug a terrorist and give them a free night and breakfast (preferably room service) at a hotel, the Islamic State would all hold hands, sing Kumbaya, and stop beheading Christians. It's all so simple: hug a Muslim terrorist and the world will be one!
Tell them if they hand over their guns we will give them all shovel ready jobs and HUD housing :)

You liberals are such romantics. And Bill was so "lovable" and honorable, and fearless. I think he once had an aspirin factory taken out in Africa as his greatest military achievement? Meanwhile, we keep burying the dead from "violent extremism." Isn't that what we are supposed to call it?, because we love Muslims so much we do not want to offend their sensitivities in the least? They cannot hear one bad word about themselves, but we have to absorb shrapnel I guess?
I guess he's loved in part because he survived with good humor, while lies were being told about him, like bombing an "aspirin" factory. Meanwhile Bush got a pass for calling Saddam an "immediate threat" and starting a war that killed thousands of Americans. Remember he was also mocked for bombing Afghanistan to try and destroy Al Qaeda. The problem is conservatives were more concerned about what he was doing in the Oval Office in his spare time. That was Hillary's problem. The Republicans should have been more concerned with keeping America safe. You remember what happened when they took over, right?

Twin_Towers_Under_Attack_9-11.jpg

so according to Hillary,, 9/11/01 was workplace violence?
We're not supposed to talk about Bush's failures.
Or, apparently, Mr. Clinton's failure.

Once again a liberal thinks that their reality is everyone else's reality. Sorry, WJC was the worse president ever for the working man and the office of the presidency. He sullied it and lied like no other, and got away with it too.

Why she feels she has to remind everyone shes from the 60's is truly a mystery

Damn it I hate having to defend her but here I go again. You damn well know they are dead broke. Those cloths are not only styled for the 60s they are from the 60s. Geez cut the lady a break, she is just trying to save money. Her not know what day or year it is helps. There, I did my best.

You liberals are such romantics. And Bill was so "lovable" and honorable, and fearless. I think he once had an aspirin factory taken out in Africa as his greatest military achievement? Meanwhile, we keep burying the dead from "violent extremism." Isn't that what we are supposed to call it?, because we love Muslims so much we do not want to offend their sensitivities in the least? They cannot hear one bad word about themselves, but we have to absorb shrapnel I guess?
I guess he's loved in part because he survived with good humor, while lies were being told about him, like bombing an "aspirin" factory. Meanwhile Bush got a pass for calling Saddam an "immediate threat" and starting a war that killed thousands of Americans. Remember he was also mocked for bombing Afghanistan to try and destroy Al Qaeda. The problem is conservatives were more concerned about what he was doing in the Oval Office in his spare time. That was Hillary's problem. The Republicans should have been more concerned with keeping America safe. You remember what happened when they took over, right?

Twin_Towers_Under_Attack_9-11.jpg

I go for the first pile of BS and assume the rest follows.

Al-Shifa pharmaceutical factory

The Al-Shifa (الشفاء, Arabic for "healing") pharmaceutical factory in Khartoum North, Sudan, was constructed between 1992 and 1996 with components imported from the United States, Sweden, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, India, and Thailand. It was officially opened on July 12, 1997.[1][2]

The industrial complex was composed of around four buildings. It was the largest pharmaceutical factory in Khartoum and employed over 300 workers, producing medicine both for human and veterinary use.

The factory was destroyed in 1998 by a missile attack launched by the United States government, killing one employee and wounding eleven. The U.S. government stated several reasons for its attack:

• The alleged use of the factory for the processing of VX nerve agent.
  • For alleged ties between the owners of the plant and al-Qaeda.
These justifications for the bombing were disputed by the owners of the plant, the Sudanese government, and other governments.

Forum List

Back