Happy birthday Hillary

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
by Paul Bedard, Washington Secrets Columnist
October 26, 2023 11:35 AM

It doesn’t get any sweeter than this for one of America’s best-known political couples.
In a note to fans, former President Bill Clinton said Thursday is his wife Hillary Rodham Clinton’s 76th birthday. “She deserves to feel special today,” he wrote.
And, of course, that meant money.
Suggested amounts to her political action committee ranged from $25-$1,000. And for her birthday, he included a special $76 box.
“Today, I’m asking you to help to celebrate Hillary’s birthday by adding your name — and a message, if you’d like — to her birthday card. She loves getting these notes every year, and I know it would mean so much to see your name on the list and to know that you’ll join her in working for a fairer, more inclusive, democratic America,” the former president said.

Comment:
Who would send Hillary money for her birthday?
How is giving Hillary money a "fairer, more inclusive, democratic America,”?
The Clintons net worth is about $120 million.
Wouldn't it be "fairer" if they gave their own money to poor Democrat voters?

hillaryclintonisevilbirthdayhkahad.jpg

Last edited:
I hear that if you pull back her meat curtains you will see the number 666 on one of them and the sign of Baphomet on the other. It is the true mark of the anti-Christ.

It doesn’t get any sweeter than this for one of America’s best-known political couples.
In a note to fans, former President Bill Clinton said Thursday is his wife Hillary Rodham Clinton’s 76th birthday. “She deserves to feel special today,” he wrote.
Suggested amounts to her political action committee ranged from $25-$1,000. And for her birthday, he included a special $76 box.
“Today, I’m asking you to help to celebrate Hillary’s birthday by adding your name — and a message, if you’d like — to her birthday card. She loves getting these notes every year, and I know it would mean so much to see your name on the list and to know that you’ll join her in working for a fairer, more inclusive, democratic America,” the former president said.

Comment:

View attachment 849526

This looks like something Synthaholic or rightwinger would spend their whole welfare check on.

lol

Comment:

View attachment 849526
Hopefullly this will be her last trip around the sun

Comment:

View attachment 849526
OMG I thought this was another Babylon Bee piece

Comment:

View attachment 849526
..and a new broom to fly on....

Comment:

View attachment 849526
Fuck Hillary Clinton. That is all.

Comment:

View attachment 849526
Some say the good die young.

Note, I am a year older than Hillary.

Forum List

Back