HILLARY!: "What difference does it make?"...

WTF was Hillary saying? She didn't get the memo or read the cables?

:cuckoo:

"At no time did I have a live feed of the attack."

Republican Rep McCaul of Texas was spanked and corrected... http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/202446.pdf

Security Cables never went above Assistant Secretary level where the ARB (report) placed responsibility 'where the rubber hits the road'

No one in 'Secretary's Office' saw cable about security issues

"With regard to the security requests subsequent to the August 16 cable, our personnel in Libya had not submitted any additional security requests to Washington at the time of the Sept 11 attack"

FACT: August 16th cable stated security requests for Ben Ghazzi will be forthcoming ... the RSO in Ben Ghazzi submitted to Tripoli a preliminary list of proposed security recommendations on August 23rd BUT NO REQUESTS WERE SUBMITTED TO WASHINGTON BEFORE THE ATTACKS

--

[youtube]DUKpRlfAf8s[/youtube]..

Just remember guys.... What fucking difference does it make..?

I still can't believe that SKANK WHORE said that shit today & got away with it..!!

Folks, we are so fucked!
:eek:

"What difference, at this point, does it make?"

Republican Rep McCaul of Texas was spanked and corrected... http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/202446.pdf

Security Cables never went above Assistant Secretary level where the ARB (report) placed responsibility 'where the rubber hits the road'

"With regard to the security requests subsequent to the August 16 cable, our personnel in Libya had not submitted any additional security requests to Washington at the time of the Sept 11 attack"

FACT: August 16th cable stated security requests for Ben Ghazzi will be forthcoming ... the RSO in Ben Ghazzi submitted to Tripoli a preliminary list of proposed security recommendations on August 23rd BUT NO REQUESTS WERE SUBMITTED TO WASHINGTON BEFORE THE ATTACKS

--

I still can't believe that SKANK WHORE said that shit today & got away with it..!!

Folks, we are so fucked!

not really honey! she's gone at the end of the month.

Folks, we are so fucked!

I haven't been able to watch the Benghazi hearings, but I've checked my Twitter feed, and the lefties who've been watching are 100% convinced that Hillary Clinton has been wiping the floor with the Republicans who are trying to take her down.

The righties in my feed have a very different perspective. They have what they want: a soundbite they can rip from context and use as a cudgel to beat the administration and Secretary Clinton with. I'm not sure if they really expect their efforts to color mainstream coverage of this story, but it's clear that that's what they're hoping. They have a new "you didn't build that," a new "spread the wealth around," and they're going to wring everything they can out of it.

THE BREITBART/O'KEEFE-IZATION OF AMERICAN POLITICS, PART MCMLXXVII

And the media accepts the sidestepping without a complaint.

This should be a major issue. The media should have been all over this from the start, but they were clearly too busy carrying the water for Obama and repeating whatever the hell the administration told them without question.

It was the same way with Fast and Furious. The media knows when something will be bad for their guy and they immediately start circling the wagons to protect him.

It's insane. The media is nothing but a bunch of drooling supporters with microphones and cameras. And their devoted viewers are mind numbed sheep who cry and whine whenever someone levels even the slightest bit of criticism toward their hero. They can't handle the truth. The koolaid must dull the pain and keep them in denial.

Last edited:
1358964887508.cached.jpg

I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire...I didn't have enough money for cab fare. ..My tux didn't come back from the cleaners.... An old friend came in from out of town... Someone stole my car... There was an earthquake.... A terrible flood.... Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

"What difference, at this point, does it make?" What was Secretary Clinton referring to?

“With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. If it was because of a protest or if it was because guys out for a walk decided to go kill some Americans. What difference at this point does it make?

“It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer my questions about this but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get the best information … but you know, to be clear, it is from my perspective, less important today looking backward as to why these militants decided to do it, as to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime.”

Last edited:
Harry Truman coined the phrase "the buck stops here". It's a clever play on the old saying "pass the buck (responsibility)". Truman didn't really mean it and neither does Hillary or Hussein Obama.

--

---

Put it all together

"What difference, at this point, does it make?" What was Secretary Clinton referring to?

“With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. If it was because of a protest or if it was because guys out for a walk decided to go kill some Americans. What difference at this point does it make?

“It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer my questions about this but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get the best information … but you know, to be clear, it is from my perspective, less important today looking backward as to why these militants decided to do it, as to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime.”

Last edited:
http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/202446.pdf
For many years the State Department has been engaged in a struggle to obtain the resources necessary to carry out its work, with varying degrees of success. This has brought about a deep sense of the importance of husbanding resources to meet the highest priorities, laudable in the extreme in any government department. But it has also had the effect of conditioning a few State Department managers to favor restricting the use of resources as a general orientation. There is no easy way to cut through this Gordian knot, all the more so as budgetary austerity looms large ahead. At the same time, it is imperative for the State Department to be mission-driven, rather than resource-constrained – particularly when being present in increasingly risky areas of the world is integral to U.S. national security. The recommendations in this report attempt to grapple with these issues and err on the side of increased attention to prioritization and to fuller support for people and facilities engaged in working in high risk, high threat areas. The solution requires a more serious and sustained commitment from Congress to support State Department needs, which, in total, constitute a small percentage both of the full national budget and that spent for national security. One overall conclusion in this report is that Congress must do its part to meet this challenge and provide necessary resources to the State Department to address security risks and meet mission imperatives.

Mindful of these considerations, the ARB has examined the terrorist attacks in Benghazi...

The ARB

--

---

Put it all together

So she does not care about Security?

Sounds like a tacit admission that she was derelict in her duties.

She should resign.. oh.. wait. Never mind.

She obviously did not have control of her ship. Whose ship was it? Obama's?

---

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/202446.pdf
For many years the State Department has been engaged in a struggle to obtain the resources necessary to carry out its work, with varying degrees of success. This has brought about a deep sense of the importance of husbanding resources to meet the highest priorities, laudable in the extreme in any government department. But it has also had the effect of conditioning a few State Department managers to favor restricting the use of resources as a general orientation. There is no easy way to cut through this Gordian knot, all the more so as budgetary austerity looms large ahead. At the same time, it is imperative for the State Department to be mission-driven, rather than resource-constrained – particularly when being present in increasingly risky areas of the world is integral to U.S. national security. The recommendations in this report attempt to grapple with these issues and err on the side of increased attention to prioritization and to fuller support for people and facilities engaged in working in high risk, high threat areas. The solution requires a more serious and sustained commitment from Congress to support State Department needs, which, in total, constitute a small percentage both of the full national budget and that spent for national security. One overall conclusion in this report is that Congress must do its part to meet this challenge and provide necessary resources to the State Department to address security risks and meet mission imperatives.

Mindful of these considerations, the ARB has examined the terrorist attacks in Benghazi...

The ARB

Marco Rubio right now is saying that he and others believe that Clinton lied today and that she had read the cables that she is denying to have seen.

Forum List

Back