HILLARY!: "What difference does it make?"...

The arms went through Turkey and into Syria. They were warehoused and shipped in and through Benghazi. As of today it appears that some of the arms as well as some of the terrorist that were involved in Libya were also involved at the gas plant in Algeria.

What's odd about it? You do realize that arms dealings is a big part of what happened in Benghazi, right? Not to mention he may have access to information much of the public doesn't have.

Because it makes absolutely no sense.

Turkey is a NATO ally and has access to some of the best weapons available to modern nations.

Why the fuck would they be purchasing second hand dusty might not work crap from Libya?

Tell me ANYTHING that makes sense about what happened in Benghazi and the Obama's response to the abandonment and murder of a US ambassador.

Okay.

There was no "abandonment".

And the murder was committed by militants from Libya.

And I am wondering why this embassy attack jumped ahead of all the other embassy attacks that occurred under Bush? Why no investigations?

The arms went through Turkey and into Syria. They were warehoused and shipped in and through Benghazi. As of today it appears that some of the arms as well as some of the terrorist that were involved in Libya were also involved at the gas plant in Algeria.

Again.

Makes no sense.

Turkey is a NATO ally and has access to some of the best weapons available to modern nations.

Why the fuck would they be purchasing second hand dusty might not work crap from Libya?

Its a conspiracy

The Paul nut does not fall far from the tree

Sure...simply discredit the man who brought it up....with no regard to the fact that the Secretary of STate had no idea of reports of arms sales in a very volatile region...where one of our ambassadors was brutally murdered.

According to the article, the ambassador in question was a liaison for the weapon sales. Which, seems pretty far fetched.

Aside from Paul jr.'s fanciful musings about becoming President (which will never ever happen) and ridiculous idiocy about Ms. Clinton's leaving office; Rand Paul posed a really freaking bizzare question.

He asked about Libyan shipments of arms to Turkey.

Say what?

:eusa_eh:

At this point, I don't think he could even get a tour of the White House.

They guy is a fringe clown.

Aside from Paul jr.'s fanciful musings about becoming President (which will never ever happen) and ridiculous idiocy about Ms. Clinton's leaving office; Rand Paul posed a really freaking bizzare question.

He asked about Libyan shipments of arms to Turkey.

Say what?

:eusa_eh:

At this point, I don't think he could even get a tour of the White House.

They guy is a fringe clown.

Even if he did have a point to make..it was completely wrong venue. If something like that were happening, it would have been part of an operation conducted by the CIA. Not the state department.

Tell me ANYTHING that makes sense about what happened in Benghazi and the Obama's response to the abandonment and murder of a US ambassador.

Okay.

And I am wondering why this embassy attack jumped ahead of all the other embassy attacks that occurred under Bush? Why no investigations?

because that was bush, silly.

Paul is lunatic fringe. And a grandstander - just like dear ol' dad.

What, exactly, is the proper comportment expected from someone not on the lunatic fringe?

What criticism of Barack Hessein Obama, the most wonderful human being ever to walk the face of the earth, is allowed?

Just curious.

Okay.

Or Reagan. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,183262,00.html

Okay.

Other than the State Department and White House watching it in real time and rendering no aid.

and in syria the libyan arms met the WMDs shipped from iraq by hovercrafts.

Okay.

Other than the State Department and White House watching it in real time and rendering no aid.
That's a myth.

Rand's Turkey question hit the floor like a lead balloon with Hillary's answer. He was up against a pro.

WTF was Hillary saying? She didn't get the memo or read the cables? It's the lameist excuse ever. In the convoluted world or liberal politics "taking responsibility" means not taking responsibility. They had enough money to build electric charging stations in other Embassies but they couldn't defend the one in Libya. The families of the Ambassador and the other three people killed including the two former Navy Seals should be outraged at the cowardly democrat senators for not wanting to get to the bottom of the incident. Hillary said she didn't care about the administration blaming a you tube video. It's obvious she didn't care about her job either.

Sounds like a tacit admission that she was derelict in her duties.

She should resign.. oh.. wait. Never mind.

Only a Dem Admin could ever get away with this obvious and Blatant stonewalling. The Media would rightly tear apart any Republican who tried this shit.

They should all be ashamed. Personally I don't Blame Hillary. I don't think she really had much say in Anything. Before or After. Obama gets the Blame. Hillary would and may still make 100 times the leader Obama is.

When you factor in the Libyan sale of arms to the Algerian Al-Queda who captured American citizens and Obama's bizarre giveway of American fighter jets and tanks to the Muslem brotherhood in Egypt who celebrated 9-11 it's Iran Contra x 10. Silence in the democrat senate and the liberal media. It's a disgrace.

WTF was Hillary saying? She didn't get the memo or read the cables? It's the lameist excuse ever. In the convoluted world or liberal politics "taking responsibility" means not taking responsibility. They had enough money to build electric charging stations in other Embassies but they couldn't defend the one in Libya. The families of the Ambassador and the other three people killed including the two former Navy Seals should be outraged at the cowardly democrat senators for not wanting to get to the bottom of the incident. Hillary said she didn't care about the administration blaming a you tube video. It's obvious she didn't care about her job either.

It was Hilary's idea to put a consulate in Benghazi,it was her idea to ask Chris Stevens to go there, one would think she'd be interested enough to read his memos or have someone on staff who read them and gave her a briefing. If none of that happened then I would say she comes up short.

Forum List

Back