Hillary was awarded 3 delegates by coin toss!

What are the odds that Uncensored is man enough to admit his mistake?

If Hillary won 6 of 6 consecutive coin tosses, the odds are as I cited from Dr. Dobbs.

:lol::lol::lol:

No, they're really not. You thoroughly misunderstood that article.

If she lost one of them as Paperview claims, particularly if the loss was mid series, it alters the odds significantly.

:lol:

You still don't understand. It does alter the odds significantly, but the "series" is entirely irrelevant. I will try to explain it again.

If you flip a coin 5 times in a row, the odds of getting 5 heads in a row is the same as getting 2 heads, then one tails, then two heads again. Both HHHHH and HHTHH occur once each in the set of possible results, in this case 32.

[They didn't. The calls for heads / tails winner differed in different places.

Unman is so clueless/

So you claim the odds of correctly calling the correct side 6 times consecutively are better than the coin falling on the same side 6 times in a row?

:eek:

No, the odds are actually exactly the same.

1/64.

ClintonMedallion_Mock0.jpg
you can take Hilary's win to the Bank

Unman is so clueless/

So you claim the odds of correctly calling the correct side 6 times consecutively are better than the coin falling on the same side 6 times in a row?

1/64.

I already demonstrated that isn't correct. But still your buddy PPV claims it makes a difference...

What are the odds that Uncensored is man enough to admit his mistake?

If Hillary won 6 of 6 consecutive coin tosses, the odds are as I cited from Dr. Dobbs.

If she lost one of them as Paperview claims, particularly if the loss was mid series, it alters the odds significantly.
Your
Democratic caucuses are quite undemocratic. Each precinct is apportioned a number of delegates based on Democratic turnout in the past two elections. It’s like an electoral college at a micro level.

This means turnout doesn’t matter. If a precinct is supposed to have five delegates to the county convention, it doesn’t matter if eight people show up to the Democratic caucus or 800. The precinct is still only getting five delegates. (Precincts elect people to the county convention, which elects people to the district convention, which elects people to the state convention.)

After attendees show up to a Democratic caucus, they are divided into preference groups based on candidates whom they support. Bernie Sanders supporters will stand in one area, Hillary Clinton supporters in another. Once everyone is separated, there is a first count of how many supporters each candidate has.

To be viable in each precinct, a candidate usually needs to receive the support of 15% of those who attend, although in some small rural precincts, the threshold is higher.

If a candidate’s support is under that threshold, his or her supporters need to induce others to join their group in order to reach 15%. If they are unsuccessful in doing so, their candidate is not considered viable and they can either go home or support a candidate who is viable instead. There is then a second count of supporters for each candidate and, from those totals, delegates are assigned.

This means that if Democratic candidates are polling under 15% statewide on caucus night, they could significantly underperform compared to their polling.

`````````````````````

RW's are too dumb to process that protocol, they should applaud a coin toss.
Stupid hag, libtards are the retards relying on coin tosses. What a bunch of retarded lib pieces of shit.
Stupid democrats having stupid rules 'n stuff.

CaLX04YUsAESdD6.jpg

Unman is so clueless/

1/64.

I already demonstrated that isn't correct. But still your buddy PPV claims it makes a difference...

You did no such thing - and I'm truly amazed at how long you're keeping this up.

ClintonMedallion_Mock0.jpg

A coin toss did not determine Iowa.

First the tosses pick county delegates, not state delegates county delegates are not nearly as valuable.

In addition:

The state party doesn’t track all of the coin flips, but following anecdotal reports of Clinton’s improbable luck on Monday night, Lau disclosed that it was Sanders who fared better in the games of chance that were reported through the party’s official mobile app. The Vermont senator won six of those seven coin flips--a fact that underlines how incomplete the available data remains, and the likelihood that a full accounting of all the coin flips on Monday night would yield a more even result than initial reports suggested.

www.theatlantic.com/…

Unman is so clueless/

1/64.

No, I didn't. Liar. I was pointing out to the Doc it was not called for the same face in each toss. (some reports say it was called heads each time) to his comment:

"There was no "streak" - Hillary's campaign won 6 different coin tosses in 6 different places. There's no reason to believe that all of those coins landed on the same face, either."

And you demonstrated nothing -- other than you are window-licking retarded.

Last edited:

Unman is so clueless/

1/64.

You did no such thing - and I'm truly amazed at how long you're keeping this up.

Unman is so clueless/

1/64.

"Uncensored2008 said:
The odds of winning 6 consecutive coin tosses is about 1 in 30 billion."

Seriously. That's some messed up grey matter right there.

Unman is so clueless/

1/64.

No, I didn't. Liar. I was pointing out to the Doc it was not called for the same face in each toss. (some reports say it was called heads each time)

"There was no "streak" - Hillary's campaign won 6 different coin tosses in 6 different places. There's no reason to believe that all of those coins landed on the same face, either."

And you demonstrated nothing -- other than you are window-licking retarded.

In retrospect, at first glance I did think that it made a difference in the odds. But then reading Uncensored's article reminded me of how probability works.

The odds of winning 6 separate coin tosses is the same as getting 6 consecutive heads - 1/64.

Sanders and Clinton will split Iowa’s delegates.
Iowa’s 44 Democratic national convention delegates will be distributed almost evenly among the two candidates. Early Tuesday morning, the Associated Press reported that Clinton had captured at least 22 delegates and Sanders had secured 21.

Forum List

Back