Hillary Was a Nothing Burger

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
She didn't live up to the hype, at least not here in Vegas. While I imagine there is flooding around the valley, there is nothing unusual about that when we get storms. There were no high winds, no thunder and lightning, just light to moderate rain the past two days. We went to the grocery store last night to grab tonight's dinner thinking they may end up closing today, but it's just a gray sky and drizzle outside.

She didn't live up to the hype, at least not here in Vegas. While I imagine there is flooding around the valley, there is nothing unusual about that when we get storms. There were no high winds, no thunder and lightning, just light to moderate rain the past two days. We went to the grocery store last night to grab tonight's dinner thinking they may end up closing today, but it's just a gray sky and drizzle outside.

Wait for it.

Its still on the way to California though.. it also depends on which side of the storms eye you are located on, that determines impact of moisture and wind.. you might get more later on

You cants has real hurricanes. :funnyface:

outside-weather.gif

Last edited:

Well reports had her slowing down before she landed, so...

Last edited:
Heavier and more persistent rains underway. Debris and mud flow reports starting to come in.

You ain't there yet sport.

1692560667328.png

The thing about Vegas it does not take much of a rain to cause flooding because the soil is so hard the water runs off from the mountains directly to the strip area.....many pictures have been taken showing cars washing way in the Cesears Palace area.

A heavy rain that accompanies hurricanes could be a major disaster for Vegas

Last edited:

She is a lying sack of shit.

I thought this thread was about clinton

So this was posted hours and hours before the storm even made landfall?

Forum List

Back