Hillary Was a Nothing Burger

Dont Taz Me Bro
She didn't live up to the hype, at least not here in Vegas. While I imagine there is flooding around the valley, there is nothing unusual about that when we get storms. There were no high winds, no thunder and lightning, just light to moderate rain the past two days. We went to the grocery store last night to grab tonight's dinner thinking they may end up closing today, but it's just a gray sky and drizzle outside.

/——-/
IMG_5037.jpeg

Nope. If it fizzled out as it slowed? The storm slowed and it was downgraded from a Hurricane.
If it slowed, that means more potential rain because it wasnt moving as fast. It's still moving through southern California so we dont know exactly how bad it's going to be.

If it slowed, that means more potential rain because it wasnt moving as fast. It's still moving through southern California so we dont know exactly how bad it's going to be.
Look, moron; Hurricanes slowing over the cold water that is The Pacific means they will suck up less water to drop as rain.

It's not a question of if you were dropped on your head as a kid, it's a question of how many times and from what height.

She didn't live up to the hype, at least not here in Vegas. While I imagine there is flooding around the valley, there is nothing unusual about that when we get storms. There were no high winds, no thunder and lightning, just light to moderate rain the past two days. We went to the grocery store last night to grab tonight's dinner thinking they may end up closing today, but it's just a gray sky and drizzle outside.

Watch out for mail in ballots.

How much did you bet on her causing damage?

Forum List

Back