Hillary Was a Nothing Burger

She didn't live up to the hype, at least not here in Vegas. While I imagine there is flooding around the valley, there is nothing unusual about that when we get storms. There were no high winds, no thunder and lightning, just light to moderate rain the past two days. We went to the grocery store last night to grab tonight's dinner thinking they may end up closing today, but it's just a gray sky and drizzle outside.

Of course it was a nothing burger .. the hype was based on the lack of such storms in that area, and the attempt to associate it with man made climate change. No hype for Hillary ..just like the politician.

Here's to hoping the much-hyped storm is indeed a 'nothing burger' and your thread ages well.

If you care about your fellow earthlings you'd wish for death and destruction and many casualties.

Fucking climate denier.

clearly this storm is a black mark on Biden, and a 6.0 quake during a tropical storm on its western edge. Damn that Biden, hmm?

No.

I don't attribute natural phenomenon to politics.

That's the Democrats' job.

Besides, fuck knows Hunter is a category 5 fuck up of mammoth proportions.

And don't even get me started on that Afghanistan retreat...

Up here in Far Northern CA, it's overcast and cool. Very welcome after days of 100 degree F weather.

No.

I don't attribute natural phenomenon to politics.

That's the Democrats' job.

Besides, fuck knows Hunter is a category 5 fuck up of mammoth proportions.

And don't even get me started on that Afghanistan retreat...

Forum List

Back