Hillary wants to run again in 2020.

The party is not going to get behind her again. The loss to Trump is just to large of a failure as well as the damage done down ballot.
That reminds me of David Brooks' prediction on the PBS News Hour how Trump was going to have a devastating defeat with damage down ballot.

He was 100% wrong on this -- that's what happened to Hillary instead.

It is just amazing that nobody saw this coming.

I don't think I'll believe anything on the news commentary ever again.

The party is not going to get behind her again. The loss to Trump is just to large of a failure as well as the damage done down ballot.
That reminds me of David Brooks' prediction on the PBS News Hour how Trump was going to have a devastating defeat with damage down ballot.

I feel bad you were duped by democrats fake MSM...

The truth was right there to see the entire time.....keep your eyes open now that you opened them.....

393093d1457040091t-10-3-3-xxx-coming-roflmao.jpg

I love your siggie!

They were grossly wrong. I was surprised how far off they were - these are professionals that make their living from being correct.

IMHO, current biases played a large role in what they thought would happen and they simply could not see past that.

I think I remember a politician who had to serve time but wanted to keep his job while in prison or run for office again while in prison back in the day, however I'm just not sure which one it was now. Can't remember which one it was now or who the politician was either, but seems I remember something like that going on. That picture above with crazy Bill being how Bill is, gave me a good chuckle... LOL.

James Traficant from Ohio.....ran for reelection from prison and got over 30,000 votes. He did 7 years for bribery, racketeering, etc....got out, lived a normal life on his farm for a few years, then flipped his tractor over on himself and died at age 73. Maybe the worst hair-hat in history...looked like a dead animal on his head.

James_Traficant.jpg

Last edited:
The woman is a psycho, obviously running is ALL about her and not about what's best for the country. You Dem's want to get your ass beat again then run her. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

The woman is a psycho, obviously running is ALL about her and not about what's best for the country. You Dem's want to get your ass beat again then run her. :lmao::lmao::lmao:
. With another loss like that, the Dems will be totally naked. They are now, and it's very hard for them to hide their bull crap agenda after that wall came a tumbling down like a ton of bricks on top of them.

Bubba says, are you f**n kidding but Hillary is in denial about her crushing defeat and thinks the people will come around. She is officially nuts.
Ed Klein: Hillary's Delusion: 'I'm Going to Run Again in 2020'
...and she's a loopy kunt

The left are liars, and propagandists. Anyone over 35 knows it, so to suggest they are going away is a pipe dream! All they are going to do is hold the Trump agenda up, and when things stay the same because the Obama nonsense is still in place, blame it on Trump, lol!

Now, realistically........the left can claim almost the same thing, buuuuutttttttttttttt..........with everything the left put in, it collapsed, so why would Republicans support more collapse?!?!?!

It is Trump and the Republicans job just to run over the left.......no matter what. If they do and it works, after 2 years the left is done, forget about it, useless, helpless, and as usual......hopeless! They have got to show the gains BEFORE the midterms, so they have to do it quickly. They have to explain to the American people that if it does NOT succeed, then put in a better idea. The American people will accept this, and will do that if they fail! Put their ideas on the line, and just use every power that Obama used to over ride the Democrats, period. If you win, you are golden. If you don't, then maybe we ought to look closer at lefty ideas. Somehow I think, if they just push the envelope for a year, the lefties will be dissipating like the fog. They will become what they already are, useless, whiners, cryers, and dividers. Their whole agenda will end up where it probably belongs, in the trash!

Forum List

Back