Hillary wants to run again in 2020.

393093d1457040091t-10-3-3-xxx-coming-roflmao.jpg

Let her do it.

In her first attempt she was humiliated by a black boy. Like, severely.

In her second effort she was humiliated by a guy who never held an elected office. Just as severely,if not more so.

So,let her go. She might find a dog catcher to run against.

Bubba says, are you f**n kidding but Hillary is in denial about her crushing defeat and thinks the people will come around. She is officially nuts.
Ed Klein: Hillary's Delusion: 'I'm Going to Run Again in 2020'
. Saw a post today that showed Hillary in the movie "one flew over the coo coo's nest", and she was screaming I am the president, I am the president, and nurse rachet and her help said sure you are, now take this pill, and you will come back around soon enough. They had her in a straight jacket... ROTFLMBO. It was hilarious.

Omfg this is the best Christmas present ever. The retards at the democrat party would right it for her again.

Bubba says, are you f**n kidding but Hillary is in denial about her crushing defeat and thinks the people will come around. She is officially nuts.
Can a candidate run for president from prison?
If so......I'm sure the Democrats want to be the first.

hillary-jail.jpg
. I think I remember a politician who had to serve time but wanted to keep his job while in prison or run for office again while in prison back in the day, however I'm just not sure which one it was now. Can't remember which one it was now or who the politician was either, but seems I remember something like that going on. That picture above with crazy Bill being how Bill is, gave me a good chuckle... LOL.

What will Ed Klein do, when he can't make his living off of the Clintons anymore? poor baby!

She'll be dead before 2020. Grim Reaper has her on his list. She'll most likely die of a stroke or too much alcohol before 2020.

uh…no.
We will all just need to hope Trump does a good job.

His first report card will come out in November 2018.

Then he will get his final grades come November 2020.

I have to believe Hillary would be the easiest opponent for Trump to defeat. He walloped her soundly this last time.

This really just means Kaine will need to wait until 2024 to run for POTUS himself. If Hillary runs again in 2020 and loses then I doubt she will think about running again after that. She would be almost 80 then -- as old and ugly as Ruth Bader Ginsberg.

Forum List

Back