Hillary upset the press focused on her criminal actions rather then who gave the information..

This thread is meant to deflect from minority presidential-elect Trump's request for Putin to hack into his opponent's emails in order to give him an advantage.
Can you supply a quote for examination? Because I think you're just regurgitating nonsense. If you look at what Trump actually said instead of what you wish he said, you would arrive at a different conclusion.
Yes, earlier in this thread I posted part of Trump's speech where he expressed his hope that the Russians would hack into his opponent's emails. Most people have seen it more than once.
"I hope you're able to find" the 30,000 emails that she deleted from the server she used for ifficial cowithout any oversight? That's your big outrage? I think a lot of people would like to know what she wanted to hide from her days as Sec State.

This thread is meant to deflect from minority presidential-elect Trump's request for Putin to hack into his opponent's emails in order to give him an advantage.
Can you supply a quote for examination? Because I think you're just regurgitating nonsense. If you look at what Trump actually said instead of what you wish he said, you would arrive at a different conclusion.
Yes, earlier in this thread I posted part of Trump's speech where he expressed his hope that the Russians would hack into his opponent's emails. Most people have seen it more than once.
"I hope you're able to find" the 30,000 emails that she deleted from the server she used for ifficial cowithout any oversight? That's your big outrage? I think a lot of people would like to know what she wanted to hide from her days as Sec State.
You do not consider it treason for a presidential candidate to call on the Russians to hack his opponent's emails?
I give up!

You do not consider it treason for a presidential candidate to call on the Russians to hack his opponent's emails?
I give up!
Apply a little logic here. Hillary claimed the 30,000 emails contained no official correspondence. Therefore, we're talking about private emails, so there's no treason involved. The only way there could be treason is if she lied and deleted sensitive information. Which one do you want to hold on to:

1. These are only personal emails and Trump was just being a jerk and your "treason" goes out the window.
2. There was sensitive information that she deleted in order to hide from Congress, then lied about.

Please, pick one.

I give up!
Well if one ever does, yes!

Except that Trump never requested Putin to hack into anyone's e-mail. You're being dishonest.

Except that Trump never requested Putin to hack into anyone's e-mail. You're being dishonest.
He's just a parrot, when that ever happens, I doubt the candidate will win! But if the Russians indeed hacked Hitlery's email, maybe they got the 30,000 emails and can turn those over to the FBI. Seems reasonable to me

Liberal logic 101, when caught play the victim...

Obama Says Clinton Was Not 'Treated Fairly' During Election
  • By MARYALICE PARKS
Dec 16, 2016,
President Obama said today that he did not think Hillary Clinton was “treated fairly” during the presidential election.

Obama was asked specifically during a news conference whether his former secretary of state lost because of Russia’s reported hacking of the Democratic Party and Clinton campaign computer servers. The president pivoted on that question, and instead lobbed a critique of the media. He said he found the coverage of Clinton “troubling.”

“I think she's worked tirelessly on behalf of the American people and I don't think she was treated fairly during the election, I think the coverage of her -- and the issues -- was troubling,” he said.

Clinton and her campaign in recent days have also expressed disappointment with news outlets' focus on her private email server during the campaign over Russia’s involvement in the data breaches. Clinton’s campaign chair, John Podesta, called the coverage of the Russia story “lackadaisical,” and Clinton last night reportedly told donors in New York that she was glad the press was catching onto the issue.

I don't know what worse a crime there would be than TREASON against the United States--collusion with a foreign adversary--(Russia to do a Cyber Attack on the United States in order to win an election.) Treason is punishable by life sentence in a Federal prison.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html

You can take your 3 suspect emails out of thousands--with a small c on them (meaning call back) and run with it all you want too--LOL

20817865-standard.jpg

I think Hillary Clinton is probably enjoying every second of this--LOL Every major news network is reporting on this. It's now about Donald Trump. The first time ever that a Republican senate intelligence committee put the pressure on a sitting Democrat President to issue an executive order on Russia's involvement with getting a cough cough Republican President elect---(elected.) Hysterical.

The Trump investigation is just in it's infancy. They haven't even got into his conflict of interests that are pouring out of every spore in his body.

Last edited:

• By MARYALICE PARKS
Dec 16, 2016,
President Obama said today that he did not think Hillary Clinton was “treated fairly” during the presidential election.

Obama was asked specifically during a news conference whether his former secretary of state lost because of Russia’s reported hacking of the Democratic Party and Clinton campaign computer servers. The president pivoted on that question, and instead lobbed a critique of the media. He said he found the coverage of Clinton “troubling.”

“I think she's worked tirelessly on behalf of the American people and I don't think she was treated fairly during the election, I think the coverage of her -- and the issues -- was troubling,” he said.

Clinton and her campaign in recent days have also expressed disappointment with news outlets' focus on her private email server during the campaign over Russia’s involvement in the data breaches. Clinton’s campaign chair, John Podesta, called the coverage of the Russia story “lackadaisical,” and Clinton last night reportedly told donors in New York that she was glad the press was catching onto the issue.

I don't know what worse a crime there would be than TREASON against the United States--collusion with a foreign adversary--(Russia to do a Cyber Attack on the United States in order to win an election.) Treason is punishable by life sentence in a Federal prison.

You can take your 3 suspect emails out of thousands--with a small c on them (meaning call back) and run with it all you want too--LOL

20817865-standard.jpg

I think Hillary Clinton is probably enjoying every second of this--LOL Every major news network is reporting on this. It's now about Donald Trump. The first time ever that a Republican senate intelligence committee put the pressure on a sitting Democrat President to issue an executive order on Russia's involvement with getting a cough cough Republican President elect---(elected.) Hysterical.
Nice opinion piece . He should write a fictional novel with all that fiction

• By MARYALICE PARKS
Dec 16, 2016,

20817865-standard.jpg

Which one are you going with, that there were only personal emails and thus no treason, or she deleted sensitive information to keep it from Congress and lied about it?

• By MARYALICE PARKS
Dec 16, 2016,

20817865-standard.jpg

Which one are you going with, that there were only personal emails and thus no treason, or she deleted sensitive information to keep it from Congress and lied about it?

The DNC is a government operated database--and that's where these leaks were coming from. In the United States it is a FELONY to hack into any private or public database, that comes with PRISON time. It is the equivalent of someone going to your mail box and opening your mail. They are not there to see what bills and letters you're getting, they're there to do harm to you.

For someone to risk getting caught, there will ALWAYS be a REWARD for doing it. While you were all cheering on these wikileaks--that were coming from Russia, you conveniently forgot that wikileaks, also with love from Russia attacked G.W. Bush in the latter part of his term, releasing sensitive information regarding the Iraq war. Only then it was the left that was cheering them on.

• By MARYALICE PARKS
Dec 16, 2016,

20817865-standard.jpg

The DNC is a government operated database--and that's where these leaks were coming from. In the United States it is a FELONY to hack into any private or public database, that comes with PRISON time. It is the equivalent of someone going to your mail box and opening your mail. They are not there to see what bills and letters you're getting, they're there to do harm to you.

For someone to risk getting caught, there will ALWAYS be a REWARD for doing it. While you were all cheering on this wikileaks--that were coming from Russia, you conveniently forgot that wikileaks, also with love from Russia attacked G.W. Bush in the latter part of his term, releasing sensitive information regarding the Iraq war. Only then it was the left that was cheering them on.
Trump was talking about the 30,000 emails that Hillary, without any oversight, deleted from the server she used for official Sec State business.

I actually listened to the trumpster as he made that wisecrack. And wisecrack it was. The shrilary couldn't come up with her thousands of emails which magically "disappeared" along with her 13 Blacberries that somehow got smashed to bits with a hammer, all AFTER being subpoenaed. The trumpster made the wisecack "well maybe the Russians can hack her account to find them. Aaaaand, hers was a private server thus there is no espionage involved.

You fail on multiple accounts.
when trump releases his tax returns ill pretend i give a shit about her emails

His tax returns are his business. Her emails were OUR business so I don't give a flying fuck what you think. You're a propagandist and are divested from reality. ALL of this BS wouldn't even be an issue if she had the slightest bit of common sense to not have a private server with classified material on it that was TOTALLY unprotected. She was a shit candidate and that is the reason why she lost.
how are her emails your business but trumps taxes aren't? you think its normal hack into peoples computers? or are you saying the sham witchtrial benghazi hearings were a real issue?

If so why isn't she being prosecuted rube?
She isn't being prosecuted because the fbi and the justice department are her paid toadies.

Her emails are our business because she is illegally using a private server to release information to our enemies.
No-one believes what you just wrote. Do even you believe it, I wonder.

Wrong. Brain dead progressives, like you, don't believe it. Thinking people, on the other hand, KNOW it to be true.

• By MARYALICE PARKS
Dec 16, 2016,

20817865-standard.jpg

For someone to risk getting caught, there will ALWAYS be a REWARD for doing it. While you were all cheering on these wikileaks--that were coming from Russia, you conveniently forgot that wikileaks, also with love from Russia attacked G.W. Bush in the latter part of his term, releasing sensitive information regarding the Iraq war. Only then it was the left that was cheering them on.

No it isn't. The DNC is a PRIVATE CORPORATION. Where do you people come from?

I give up!
Apply a little logic here. Hillary claimed the 30,000 emails contained no official correspondence. Therefore, we're talking about private emails, so there's no treason involved. The only way there could be treason is if she lied and deleted sensitive information. Which one do you want to hold on to:

1. These are only personal emails and Trump was just being a jerk and your "treason" goes out the window.
2. There was sensitive information that she deleted in order to hide from Congress, then lied about.

Please, pick one.
"... Trump was just being a jerk ..."
I'll buy that but stupidity cannot be a defense for treason.

I give up!

Please, pick one.

I agree. So why did the FBI let the shrilary off? There's no provision in the statutes that she violated that pertain to intent.

Keep denying what we all know to be a fact that Trump publicly asked the Russians to hack into his opponent's emails and you might persuade yourself that it is not true.

Keep denying what we all know to be a fact that Trump publicly asked the Russians to hack into his opponent's emails and you might persuade yourself that it is not true.

It was a private server thus it can't be espionage, dumbshit.

I give up!

Please, pick one.

I agree. So why did the FBI let the shrilary off? There's no provision in the statutes that she violated that pertain to intent.
I cannot speak for the FBI but I do know that its head, when he got the emails stolen by the Russians tried to sully Hillary Clinton with suspicion of wrong-doing only to change his mind when the damage was done. He deserves a "Friendship of Russia" decoration from Putin.

It was a private server thus it can't be espionage, dumbshit.
Do not expect to hear from me again. Oddly enough, I do not have time for anyone who calls me names.

Forum List

Back