Hillary upset the press focused on her criminal actions rather then who gave the information..

The FBI for one. A lot of the American people had her under the microscope while Trump could say and do whatever he wanted. The people did not care how much he lied or what he said. They still do not care. It is a disgrace for America.
What's a disgrace is all of the whining you libs have done since you lost.
Do not fool yourself the disgrace to America is Trump being elected President.
I do not understand why any American would want a criminal in the White House. This is in effect, what you want. Say all you like about Trump, he is not a criminal.

If your daughter said Papa, "I have two men I wish to marry. One is a buffoon and the other is a criminal, which do I marry?"

Why would you tell her to marry the criminal?
You are calling here a criminal, but you cannot prove it. You are just a brainwashed fool.

Yes it is similar to 2+2=4.
It equals 5 in his world.....:lol:

15590166_588189101384602_3475727235688371487_n.jpg
Posting stupid little pictures says a lot about you, and means nothing.
Please do not be cruel to someone who cannot argue sensibly.
I think NoNukes has a problem with sensible argument. Since it's based off of yet another fabrication by Hillary Clinton.
Your hatred makes you incapable of a sensible argument.
Your hatred is the argument..

I think NoNukes has a problem with sensible argument. Since it's based off of yet another fabrication by Hillary Clinton.

No nukes hates my memes because she has no retort and I burn her with common sense everytime.

I do not understand why any American would want a criminal in the White House. This is in effect, what you want. Say all you like about Trump, he is not a criminal.

If your daughter said Papa, "I have two men I wish to marry. One is a buffoon and the other is a criminal, which do I marry?"

You are calling here a criminal, but you cannot prove it. You are just a brainwashed fool.

It equals 5 in his world.....:lol:

201411_1459_deedh.jpg

Liberal logic 101, when caught play the victim...

Obama Says Clinton Was Not 'Treated Fairly' During Election
  • By MARYALICE PARKS
Dec 16, 2016,
President Obama said today that he did not think Hillary Clinton was “treated fairly” during the presidential election.

Obama was asked specifically during a news conference whether his former secretary of state lost because of Russia’s reported hacking of the Democratic Party and Clinton campaign computer servers. The president pivoted on that question, and instead lobbed a critique of the media. He said he found the coverage of Clinton “troubling.”

“I think she's worked tirelessly on behalf of the American people and I don't think she was treated fairly during the election, I think the coverage of her -- and the issues -- was troubling,” he said.

Clinton and her campaign in recent days have also expressed disappointment with news outlets' focus on her private email server during the campaign over Russia’s involvement in the data breaches. Clinton’s campaign chair, John Podesta, called the coverage of the Russia story “lackadaisical,” and Clinton last night reportedly told donors in New York that she was glad the press was catching onto the issue.

Criminal actions? I missed the part where she was charged with a crime, retard.

The FBI for one. A lot of the American people had her under the microscope while Trump could say and do whatever he wanted. The people did not care how much he lied or what he said. They still do not care. It is a disgrace for America.

Its already been proven, cromley couldn't indict because Obama would just let her go like Louis Lerner... They are above the law
Link?

You have to have facts to back up your accusations.

This thread is meant to deflect from minority presidential-elect Trump's request for Putin to hack into his opponent's emails in order to give him an advantage.
No such thing ever occurred, you lying piece of shit.

No nukes hates my memes because she has no retort and I burn her with common sense everytime.

You have proven nothing. Making accusations without facts is not common sense, it shows how brainwashed you are, and a legend in your own mind. And I am not a she, not that it matters other than to prove you wrong.

Liberal logic 101, when caught play the victim...

Obama Says Clinton Was Not 'Treated Fairly' During Election
  • By MARYALICE PARKS
Dec 16, 2016,
President Obama said today that he did not think Hillary Clinton was “treated fairly” during the presidential election.

Obama was asked specifically during a news conference whether his former secretary of state lost because of Russia’s reported hacking of the Democratic Party and Clinton campaign computer servers. The president pivoted on that question, and instead lobbed a critique of the media. He said he found the coverage of Clinton “troubling.”

“I think she's worked tirelessly on behalf of the American people and I don't think she was treated fairly during the election, I think the coverage of her -- and the issues -- was troubling,” he said.

Clinton and her campaign in recent days have also expressed disappointment with news outlets' focus on her private email server during the campaign over Russia’s involvement in the data breaches. Clinton’s campaign chair, John Podesta, called the coverage of the Russia story “lackadaisical,” and Clinton last night reportedly told donors in New York that she was glad the press was catching onto the issue.

Hitler wasn't charged with any crimes either.

We've discussed it here a thousand times at least. Familiarize yourself with the forum instead of looking completely out of the loop. The congressional hearings and FBI director Comey found evidence that would have landed a lessor person in prison, gross negligence with national security with a personal server and emails. Lying about personal devices used in its' transmission.

The fact that she wasn't charged doesn't mean it didn't happen. Or like most libs you can simply stuff your head 5 miles up your ass and pretend nothing happened. America laughs at you.

Who didn't treat her fairly?
America was disgraced 8 years ago. This is just a move towards removing that disgrace.
* years ago removed the disgrace. If you got out into the world you would know this.
LOL......look, boy......I've been out into the world a heck of a lot more than your dumb ass.

Who didn't treat her fairly?

The only reason it cannot be proved is because the president picks who would be charging him with crimes.
This is by design.
It's meant to prevent political opponents from charging a sitting president with crimes he did not commit.
The problem is that if this president is a criminal, he has the power to protect himself from prosecution, especially when he has enough criminals in Congress to prevent Congressional oversight on his illegal activities. It's part of the balance of power that the founders wrote into the U.S. Constitution. Under these circumstances the only check on a criminal president is the voters. The hope is that enough rational Americans remain to kick the SOB out of office when he begins to abuse his authority.

The ex director of the FBI said that it was the greatest covert operation of all times. He also hinted that Trump should be ashamed of himself for defending Putin.

15590166_588189101384602_3475727235688371487_n.jpg
Sorry, but I think your hatred clouds your judgment.
For whatever reason, you've decided that you want to believe a serial liar and fabricator like Hillary.
I don't know what the reason is specifically, but I can list several possible reasons.
My guess is you fit at least one or more of those reasons.

America was disgraced 8 years ago. This is just a move towards removing that disgrace.
* years ago removed the disgrace. If you got out into the world you would know this.
LOL......look, boy......I've been out into the world a heck of a lot more than your dumb ass.
When though?

This thread is meant to deflect from minority presidential-elect Trump's request for Putin to hack into his opponent's emails in order to give him an advantage.
Can you supply a quote for examination? Because I think you're just regurgitating nonsense. If you look at what Trump actually said instead of what you wish he said, you would arrive at a different conclusion.

I actually listened to the trumpster as he made that wisecrack. And wisecrack it was. The shrilary couldn't come up with her thousands of emails which magically "disappeared" along with her 13 Blacberries that somehow got smashed to bits with a hammer, all AFTER being subpoenaed. The trumpster made the wisecack "well maybe the Russians can hack her account to find them. Aaaaand, hers was a private server thus there is no espionage involved.

You fail on multiple accounts.
when trump releases his tax returns ill pretend i give a shit about her emails

His tax returns are his business. Her emails were OUR business so I don't give a flying fuck what you think. You're a propagandist and are divested from reality. ALL of this BS wouldn't even be an issue if she had the slightest bit of common sense to not have a private server with classified material on it that was TOTALLY unprotected. She was a shit candidate and that is the reason why she lost.
how are her emails your business but trumps taxes aren't? you think its normal hack into peoples computers? or are you saying the sham witchtrial benghazi hearings were a real issue?

If so why isn't she being prosecuted rube?
She isn't being prosecuted because the fbi and the justice department are her paid toadies.

Her emails are our business because she is illegally using a private server to release information to our enemies.

What did she win? :lol:
mandate would imply americans overwhelmingly rejected the opponent, Trump losing the popular vote by almost 4 million votes doesn't equal a mandate dumbass

If trump won the popular vote but lost the electoral college you would be calling for a civil war

He only lost the popular vote in THREE STATES, CAL, IL AND NY.

Stop being disingenuous.

You don't actually want three states to rule the entire nation do you?
Millions of Americans do not want Trump to rule them.

Millions of Americans didn't want Obama to rule them, what a stupid argument. Millions didn't want Clinton to rule them.

Maybe they should of had a stronger candidate run instead of Clinton. We are a Republic and the voters made their voices heard. I was hoping for a better Republican and Democratic candidate but we got what we got, I lost you lost, get over it and move on or you can cry like a baby for four years. Me, I moved on the next day, it's called life and you deal with it and move forward, or you can stay stuck on stupid for four years.
Regrettably, Americans cannot forget that Donald Trump will be their president and they cannot, unlike you, move on because they will be reminded every day they hear his crude divisive egotistical voice and read his tweets. Lives will subject to ruination with Trump in the Oval Office.

Seriously, are people really this shallow? To me Obama is egotistical and divisive. How will lives be subject to ruination? Is he going to force us to buy health care are an outrageous price? And tweets? Seriously, that is an issue? Are you kidding? I think you are a little over dramatic.

Can you supply a quote for examination? Because I think you're just regurgitating nonsense. If you look at what Trump actually said instead of what you wish he said, you would arrive at a different conclusion.
Yes, earlier in this thread I posted part of Trump's speech where he expressed his hope that the Russians would hack into his opponent's emails. Most people have seen it more than once.

I actually listened to the trumpster as he made that wisecrack. And wisecrack it was. The shrilary couldn't come up with her thousands of emails which magically "disappeared" along with her 13 Blacberries that somehow got smashed to bits with a hammer, all AFTER being subpoenaed. The trumpster made the wisecack "well maybe the Russians can hack her account to find them. Aaaaand, hers was a private server thus there is no espionage involved.

You fail on multiple accounts.
when trump releases his tax returns ill pretend i give a shit about her emails

His tax returns are his business. Her emails were OUR business so I don't give a flying fuck what you think. You're a propagandist and are divested from reality. ALL of this BS wouldn't even be an issue if she had the slightest bit of common sense to not have a private server with classified material on it that was TOTALLY unprotected. She was a shit candidate and that is the reason why she lost.
how are her emails your business but trumps taxes aren't? you think its normal hack into peoples computers? or are you saying the sham witchtrial benghazi hearings were a real issue?

If so why isn't she being prosecuted rube?
She isn't being prosecuted because the fbi and the justice department are her paid toadies.

Her emails are our business because she is illegally using a private server to release information to our enemies.
No-one believes what you just wrote. Do even you believe it, I wonder.

mandate would imply americans overwhelmingly rejected the opponent, Trump losing the popular vote by almost 4 million votes doesn't equal a mandate dumbass

If trump won the popular vote but lost the electoral college you would be calling for a civil war

He only lost the popular vote in THREE STATES, CAL, IL AND NY.

Stop being disingenuous.

You don't actually want three states to rule the entire nation do you?
Millions of Americans do not want Trump to rule them.

Millions of Americans didn't want Obama to rule them, what a stupid argument. Millions didn't want Clinton to rule them.

Maybe they should of had a stronger candidate run instead of Clinton. We are a Republic and the voters made their voices heard. I was hoping for a better Republican and Democratic candidate but we got what we got, I lost you lost, get over it and move on or you can cry like a baby for four years. Me, I moved on the next day, it's called life and you deal with it and move forward, or you can stay stuck on stupid for four years.
Regrettably, Americans cannot forget that Donald Trump will be their president and they cannot, unlike you, move on because they will be reminded every day they hear his crude divisive egotistical voice and read his tweets. Lives will subject to ruination with Trump in the Oval Office.

Seriously, are people really this shallow? To me Obama is egotistical and divisive. How will lives be subject to ruination? Is he going to force us to buy health care are an outrageous price? And tweets? Seriously, that is an issue? Are you kidding? I think you are a little over dramatic.
Because the office of the American president is the most powerful in the world. I am not joking. There will be chaos in his administration and his appointments will indeed create trouble at home and unsteady unpredictable foreign policy toward America's allies.

Forum List

Back