Hillary upset the press focused on her criminal actions rather then who gave the information..

This thread is meant to deflect from minority presidential-elect Trump's request for Putin to hack into his opponent's emails in order to give him an advantage.
Good think Trump won with a mandate.....
hillary won the popular vote by 3.7 million and counting trump did not win with a mandate

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/thoma...rump-didnt-win-a-mandate-over-hillary-clinton
What did she win? :lol:
mandate would imply americans overwhelmingly rejected the opponent, Trump losing the popular vote by almost 4 million votes doesn't equal a mandate dumbass

If trump won the popular vote but lost the electoral college you would be calling for a civil war

Dems lost positions across America. Face it,you and your policies have been soundly rejected.
I wonder if not for a liberal MSM, would liberalism even exist?

This thread is meant to deflect from minority presidential-elect Trump's request for Putin to hack into his opponent's emails in order to give him an advantage.

I actually listened to the trumpster as he made that wisecrack. And wisecrack it was. The shrilary couldn't come up with her thousands of emails which magically "disappeared" along with her 13 Blacberries that somehow got smashed to bits with a hammer, all AFTER being subpoenaed. The trumpster made the wisecack "well maybe the Russians can hack her account to find them. Aaaaand, hers was a private server thus there is no espionage involved.

You fail on multiple accounts.
when trump releases his tax returns ill pretend i give a shit about her emails

Have they been subpoenaed?

hillary won the popular vote by 3.7 million and counting trump did not win with a mandate

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/thoma...rump-didnt-win-a-mandate-over-hillary-clinton
mandate would imply americans overwhelmingly rejected the opponent, Trump losing the popular vote by almost 4 million votes doesn't equal a mandate dumbass

If trump won the popular vote but lost the electoral college you would be calling for a civil war

Dems lost positions across America. Face it,you and your policies have been soundly rejected.
I wonder if not for a liberal MSM, would liberalism even exist?

I highly doubt it.

Liberal logic 101, when caught play the victim...

Obama Says Clinton Was Not 'Treated Fairly' During Election
  • By MARYALICE PARKS
Dec 16, 2016,
President Obama said today that he did not think Hillary Clinton was “treated fairly” during the presidential election.

Obama was asked specifically during a news conference whether his former secretary of state lost because of Russia’s reported hacking of the Democratic Party and Clinton campaign computer servers. The president pivoted on that question, and instead lobbed a critique of the media. He said he found the coverage of Clinton “troubling.”

“I think she's worked tirelessly on behalf of the American people and I don't think she was treated fairly during the election, I think the coverage of her -- and the issues -- was troubling,” he said.

Clinton and her campaign in recent days have also expressed disappointment with news outlets' focus on her private email server during the campaign over Russia’s involvement in the data breaches. Clinton’s campaign chair, John Podesta, called the coverage of the Russia story “lackadaisical,” and Clinton last night reportedly told donors in New York that she was glad the press was catching onto the issue.

Of course she was not treated fairly.
The media fawned over Hillary.

They had her coronated from day one.

• By MARYALICE PARKS
Dec 16, 2016,
President Obama said today that he did not think Hillary Clinton was “treated fairly” during the presidential election.

Obama was asked specifically during a news conference whether his former secretary of state lost because of Russia’s reported hacking of the Democratic Party and Clinton campaign computer servers. The president pivoted on that question, and instead lobbed a critique of the media. He said he found the coverage of Clinton “troubling.”

“I think she's worked tirelessly on behalf of the American people and I don't think she was treated fairly during the election, I think the coverage of her -- and the issues -- was troubling,” he said.

Clinton and her campaign in recent days have also expressed disappointment with news outlets' focus on her private email server during the campaign over Russia’s involvement in the data breaches. Clinton’s campaign chair, John Podesta, called the coverage of the Russia story “lackadaisical,” and Clinton last night reportedly told donors in New York that she was glad the press was catching onto the issue.

Yeah....it's just terribly unfair when you get exposed as the criminal you are.
They should release all those murderers in prison that have been convicted because someone unfairly squealed on em.

Last edited:

No deflection..just reporting liberal logic 101 when caught play the victim.

And what request? Or just trying to throw shit at the wall over and over till you hope it sticks?

For you and the three people who agree with you, here is Trump requesting Russia to hack into Democrat emails.

• By MARYALICE PARKS
Dec 16, 2016,

She's done nothing but enriched herself using the government.
The way she lied to that benghazi mother was shameless.

• By MARYALICE PARKS
Dec 16, 2016,

They should release all those murderers in jail that have been convicted because someone unfairly squealed on em.

Don't you just love liberal logic 101 and the worse part about it is their indocterated uniformed minions fall for it every time

• By MARYALICE PARKS
Dec 16, 2016,

They should release all those murderers in jail that have been convicted because someone unfairly squealed on em.

Don't you just love liberal logic 101 and the worse part about it is their indocterated uniformed minions fall for it every time

You have to be mentally deficient to be a democrat.
It's the only thing that makes sense.

No deflection..just reporting liberal logic 101 when caught play the victim.

And what request? Or just trying to throw shit at the wall over and over till you hope it sticks?

For you and the three people who agree with you, here is Trump requesting Russia to hack into Democrat emails.

The deffintion for Hoping now is a request?

Only with liberal logic 101 it is...

I actually listened to the trumpster as he made that wisecrack. And wisecrack it was. The shrilary couldn't come up with her thousands of emails which magically "disappeared" along with her 13 Blacberries that somehow got smashed to bits with a hammer, all AFTER being subpoenaed. The trumpster made the wisecack "well maybe the Russians can hack her account to find them. Aaaaand, hers was a private server thus there is no espionage involved.

You fail on multiple accounts.
With Trump, his foul mouth and treasonous public statements are seen by his supporters as wisecracks when the minority president-elect is called on his statements. His supporters know when he is only joking such as his promise to have a special prosecutor to arrange to have Hillary Clinton locked up. Other Americans have no clue what he means or wants to do. What a mess.

Some American people were manipulated by the Russians and FOX News.

yes we are all aware of that popular vote cry fest, And yes, we are all aware that hillary had millions more popular votes than Donald Trump, ( thanks goes out to the filthy wetback illegals for this) The problem is that the election is won by electorate votes. And, as luck my have it, The honorable President Elect Donald Trump, beat colostomy clintons ass so bad that she had enough butt hurt to share with all of her supporters.
By the way, The 7-11 in the area I work has some "Safe Place" coloring books on their counter for sale. I wish I had not walked past them earlier, but I will be going back tonight to purchase a bunch of them to give to my liberal friends for Christmas gifts.
you all should check your locale 7-11s to see if all the stores have a sense of humor.

Some American people were manipulated by the Russians and FOX News.

upload_2016-12-17_6-30-22.png

hillary was overly rejected

I never thought, ever, that the United States people would allow someone as crude, offensive, and such an obvious conman to become their president. It is a sad spectacle.

Gee, she gained a million more votes since I last looked at the totals a minute ago. I thought it was 2.8 but keep inflating the numbers.

Forum List

Back