Hillary: 'Tax Payer-Funded Lawyers for Illegal Immigrant Children

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...s-could-determine-some-nevada-caucus-results/

"She deflected a question about that by insisting she would provide lawyers for children in immigration courts in the United States; children now are not entitled to free representation in those courts. Mrs. Clinton gestured to Senator Harry Reid of Nevada, the Senate Democratic leader, who was in the front row at the event and just happens to have introduced a bill this month to provide lawyers to migrant children. That won her another round of cheers."

:wtf:

No where in the Constitution does it say our government has the right / authority to STEAL money from American citizens to provide lawyers to CRIMINALS, millions of criminals!

If the bleeding-heart F*ING Liberals want these illegal kids to have lawyers who will fight our existing laws (that are being ignored by the current administration) to keep these kids here then they should dole out the money themselves or go create a f*ing GO-FUND-ME page!

This is ANOTHER example how Liberals F* the American people over, another example of NON-Representative government, another example of FORCING citizens to pay for THEIR agendas / desires WITHOUT asking the American people want!

Americans don't want to pay for lawyers for these little b@st@rds! They was a SECURE BORDER and END to them crossing over illegally into the United States. They want all of our existing laws enforced, as Obama and politicians swore an oath to do...but have violated that trust / oath!

If Hillary wants lawyers to defend them, let her Clinton Foundation pay for them...but GET YOUR LIBERAL F*ING HAND OUT OF MY POCKET!

How about using tax dollars to hire lawyers to go after politicians who refuse to enforce the law, to go after Sanctuary cities who are violating Federal law, or go after the states that are allowing their cities to become criminal Sanctuary Cities?

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...s-could-determine-some-nevada-caucus-results/

"She deflected a question about that by insisting she would provide lawyers for children in immigration courts in the United States; children now are not entitled to free representation in those courts. Mrs. Clinton gestured to Senator Harry Reid of Nevada, the Senate Democratic leader, who was in the front row at the event and just happens to have introduced a bill this month to provide lawyers to migrant children. That won her another round of cheers."

:wtf:

No where in the Constitution does it say our government has the right / authority to STEAL money from American citizens to provide lawyers to CRIMINALS, millions of criminals!

If the bleeding-heart F*ING Liberals want these illegal kids to have lawyers who will fight our existing laws (that are being ignored by the current administration) to keep these kids here then they should dole out the money themselves or go create a f*ing GO-FUND-ME page!

This is ANOTHER example how Liberals F* the American people over, another example of NON-Representative government, another example of FORCING citizens to pay for THEIR agendas / desires WITHOUT asking the American people want!

Americans don't want to pay for lawyers for these little b@st@rds! They was a SECURE BORDER and END to them crossing over illegally into the United States. They want all of our existing laws enforced, as Obama and politicians swore an oath to do...but have violated that trust / oath!

If Hillary wants lawyers to defend them, let her Clinton Foundation pay for them...but GET YOUR LIBERAL F*ING HAND OUT OF MY POCKET!

Sure.......I'll pitch in.....and you and your Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting ilk can pay the 3 trillion dollar tab for Iraqnam.....and Medicare Part D....

Deal?

I don't see a problem with this. It's very disturbing that people have started to vilify children from places like Venezuela..

I don't see a problem with this. It's very disturbing that people have started to vilify children from places like Venezuela..

It's disturbing that some people think that it's wrong to enforce our immigration laws. There was a time when immigrants were checked for diseases before they could enter USA. Was that wrong, or just being careful about who we let in our country?

How about using tax dollars to hire lawyers to go after politicians who refuse to enforce the law, to go after Sanctuary cities who are violating Federal law, or go after the states that are allowing their cities to become criminal Sanctuary Cities?

Ah, but therein lies the rub. You see, we are no longer a country where the majority rules. Nay. We are now a country where the needs of the few outweigh the needs of the many.

Whether it's a child that comes hete illegally or a child that keys your car, they have broken the law. Oointing that out is not 'vilifying' them.

Curious....don't you ever find it a little disturbing that these illegals are never interested in staying in their own damn countries and make THEIR countries a better place for them and their countrymen? That they would rather sneak into THIS country and demand they be taken care of?

Just look at ANY of the videos of the fighting age men fleeing Syria. They aren't capable of defending their own country? Or are they just too cowardly to fight for what they believe in, so they want to come here? Do you actually want those cowards here?

Forum List

Back