Can we boycott Trump

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
this AH this P---k of misery wants a boycott of AAPL ?? I say anyone with an apple or any device that can be hacked not vote for him This is one moron, that will do or say anything to get votes

this AH this P---k of misery wants a boycott of AAPL ?? I say anyone with an apple or any device that can be hacked not vote for him This is one moron, that will do or say anything to get votes
My state will go red no matter who the nominee is, and I'm sure he'll win the primary. So, I expect I'll be voting Hill in the primary and sitting out the general.

My state will go red no matter who the nominee is, and I'm sure he'll win the primary. So, I expect I'll be voting Hill in the primary and sitting out the general.
Ben ,,,you and the pub gotta move

Donnie knows his RW supporters have a yellow streak up their backs a mile wide. All he needs to to is remind everyone he's protecting them.

Viola ... 1 free pass to breech privacy.

WE can, sure. But the Mass Media can't.

And as long as the unwashed masses obediently follow Mass Media --- they'll stay unwashed dupes.

Can you boycott trump? Sure, knock yourself out.
so if all device users don't vote for him he has a chance of winning??? I think not You want your phone hacked??
My guess is you don't keep up with the news.
Both Liberals and Conservatives tried this when he began his campaign.
It worked marvelously, didn't it?
I think people have discovered trumps s--t stinks,,,,,,,he thinks it doesn't and can open his piehole and republicans will cheer him on

so if all device users don't vote for him he has a chance of winning??? I think not You want your phone hacked??
I think people have discovered trumps s--t stinks,,,,,,,he thinks it doesn't and can open his piehole and republicans will cheer him on
I could say the same about hillary and the dems.

It would be a major waste of time hacking my phone. I have nothing anyone is interested in. Now all you have to do is convince "all device users" to join you.
His good buddy Carl Ichan owns millions of aapl shares you know the guy he'd make head of finance Think Carl doesn't want to bash his head in with his aaple computer?

You could, but this thread is about Rump, and Apple, and whether the government can force a company to make personal information hackable. It's not about "Hillary and the Dems", which sounds like a bad '60s girl group.

yes you could but imo the trump stink his far worse

You could, but this thread is about Rump, and Apple, and whether the government can force a company to make personal information hackable. It's not about "Hillary and the Dems", which sounds like a bad '60s girl group.

:bow3: god bless the patriot act.

First Macy's for pulling his line ,,next the Pope ,,and now AAPL??? the man is a god damn accident waiting to happen if he ever gets near our WH

Forum List

Back