Hillary supporters are unwilling to have an honest discussion. I'll prove it in this thread.

Sorry

Don’t watch videos...especially 13 minutes long

If you have a point to make...make it

Cankles is a habitual liar.

In A nutshell for ya
And a race baiter from hades just like her cohorts. Anything for the win right ? Right.

Thankfully people finally got wise to the bullcrap.
She's racist

-Geaux
-----------------

sadly, blacks commit half of all murder in this country and make up 13% of the population. I want my liberalism to be honest.

Especially with right wing propaganda videos

That video was created by a Bernie supporter. You disappoint me; I thought you were more open minded.
OK then let’s all watch a Bernie video where’s he says Trump is the worst President ever

Donald Trump is an embarrassment and a disgrace. My point is he won because Hillary was a terrible choice. Bernie would have destroyed him.

I doubt that. Bernie is waaay out there on a few things. He'd never take the silent majority vote like Trump did.

Yes, Clinton was dishonest and a liar

That's all I wanted, thank you. For the record Bernie was not dishonest or a liar.
Sanders is weak

I'll accept that criticism. He disappointed me with the way he pulled punches in the primary. He also sold out and supported Hillary in the end, which was incredibly disappointing.

Bingo. That is what surprised me most.

-Geaux

That video was created by a Bernie supporter. You disappoint me; I thought you were more open minded.
OK then let’s all watch a Bernie video where’s he says Trump is the worst President ever

Donald Trump is an embarrassment and a disgrace. My point is he won because Hillary was a terrible choice. Bernie would have destroyed him.

I doubt that. Bernie is waaay out there on a few things. He'd never take the silent majority vote like Trump did.

He would have unified the left. You might not realize how many people on the left refused to vote for Clinton. He also had surprising support among libertarians and independents. Realistically Clinton barely lost, and Bernie absolutely would have had more support.

Bernie would have won the primary if it wasn't rigged for Hillary..................Then he turned around and supported her after she cheated him.

In regards to General Election.............who knows........He's way to the left on issues but is Honest about it.......He's not a Liar but marches lock step with the collective before and after losing.

I'm not a right wing nut job. I supported Bernie and have never voted for a Republican. During the primaries somebody made a Youtube video that proves beyond question that Hillary is a habitual liar. It's impossible to argue it, which is why a Hillary supporter has never and will never attempt to do so. Think I'm full of it? Good, I am calling you out right now. Watch a 13 minute long video and explain to me why I'm wrong.

I'm not saying Trump doesn't lie, or that you should support him. I'm just saying Hillary was a terrible candidate, and that fact is why Donald Trump is now our president.

lol

Don’t forget to start a thread about Goldwater supporters.

He would have unified the left. You might not realize how many people on the left refused to vote for Clinton. He also had surprising support among libertarians and independents. Realistically Clinton barely lost, and Bernie absolutely would have had more support.

We'll never know.

“Superpredators.....no conscience, no empathy”. Wow, look at what you get to say if you hang a (D) by your name and the Liberals and progressives don’t give a shit. Trump calls MS-13 animals and they lose their shit.

Sorry

In A nutshell for ya
And a race baiter from hades just like her cohorts. Anything for the win right ? Right.

She's racist

-Geaux
-----------------

sadly, blacks commit half of all murder in this country and make up 13% of the population. I want my liberalism to be honest.

Sadly, Whites commit 85% of sexual assaults on children...and make up 60% of the population.

Even more sad is how they support Roy Moore for office while he should be locked up. More thoughts and prayers.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
In 2016 no one voted ‘for’ anyone

Weird. If Hillary didn't have ardent supporters then how did she win the primary?
Dems made the same mistake the Reps had been making for decades, "it was her turn"

Dole, Romney and McCain all won primaries like that, they paid their dues and got the support of insiders early on - this round was supposed to be Jeb Bush

Cronyism, or call it whatever you want.

Sorry

In A nutshell for ya

She's racist

-Geaux
-----------------

Sadly, Whites commit 85% of sexual assaults on children...and take up 60% of the population.

Even more sad is how they support Roy Moore for office while he should be locked uo. More thoughts and prayers.

Yep, we all have problems to fix! Doesn't matter if you're black, white or what ever. And also thoughts and prayers will do about as much to fix it as pissing in a bucket!.

He won because Putin wanted him to win

Want me to post a video?

He won because Putin wanted him to win

Want me to post a video?

He won with less votes than Romney lost with. If the candidate for the Democrats hadn't been horrible Trump would have lost despite what Putin wanted. The Democrats have themselves to blame.

Forum List

Back