Hillary supporters are unwilling to have an honest discussion. I'll prove it in this thread.

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
I'm not a right wing nut job. I supported Bernie and have never voted for a Republican. During the primaries somebody made a Youtube video that proves beyond question that Hillary is a habitual liar. It's impossible to argue it, which is why a Hillary supporter has never and will never attempt to do so. Think I'm full of it? Good, I am calling you out right now. Watch a 13 minute long video and explain to me why I'm wrong.

I'm not saying Trump doesn't lie, or that you should support him. I'm just saying Hillary was a terrible candidate, and that fact is why Donald Trump is now our president.

Sorry

Don’t watch videos...especially 13 minutes long

If you have a point to make...make it

• Banned
Sorry

The video shows her talking in many different instances. It's basically just her talking the entire time. There's no narration trying to trick you into believing some conspiracy bullshit. It's just Hillary lying, a lot. Her supporters have blinders on.

upload_2018-5-25_17-36-33.png

Seems like all Hillary supporters are either nut-cases or brainwashed nut-cases,

Last edited:
  • Banned
Sorry

Also I want to add...really? You're not willing to devote less than 15 minutes of your life to the possibility that there's something you're unaware of? That's a good way to be ignorant.

Sorry

Cankles is a habitual liar.

In a nutshell for ya

Fool me once...shame on you
Fool me twice ...shame on me

I don’t watch videos that waste my time and don’t prove what the title says it does

Point out a lie

Sorry

Also I want to add...really? You're not willing to devote less than 15 minutes of your life to the possibility that there's something you're unaware of? That's a good way to be ignorant.

Had my time wasted too many times

Especially with right wing propaganda videos

I don’t watch videos that waste my time and don’t prove what the title says it does

Point out a lie

There's a lot of them in the video. One of the big ones is the fact that her opinions change depending on the political atmosphere, then she outright lies about having had different opinions in the past. It also shows a lot of extreme hypocrisy.

I'm not a right wing nut job. I supported Bernie and have never voted for a Republican. During the primaries somebody made a Youtube video that proves beyond question that Hillary is a habitual liar. It's impossible to argue it, which is why a Hillary supporter has never and will never attempt to do so. Think I'm full of it? Good, I am calling you out right now. Watch a 13 minute long video and explain to me why I'm wrong.

I'm not saying Trump doesn't lie, or that you should support him. I'm just saying Hillary was a terrible candidate, and that fact is why Donald Trump is now our president.

I cannot honestly say I have ever met a person who said Hillary doesn't lie.

But Trump is worse. And that's a fact.

I cannot honestly say I have ever met a person who said Hillary doesn't lie.

But Trump is worse. And that's a fact.

For real? Her supporters think she is amazing. Stick around this thread for a minute and I'm sure you'll see a bunch of them claiming her own words used against her in that video is just right wing propaganda. She flip flops and lies about it constantly. She's also uncomfortably close to the banks and corporate America.

Are you just figuring this out are have you known since she screwed Bernie over............................

Forum List

Back