Hillary supporters are unwilling to have an honest discussion. I'll prove it in this thread.

Are you just figuring this out are have you known since she screwed Bernie over............................

People like you are the reason why I can't get through to people like them.
We've know about her forever.............They don't want the truth............they dodge the truth............spin it......change the subject and refuse to engage this...............They already know it's the truth.

They don't care.

Sorry

Don’t watch videos...especially 13 minutes long

If you have a point to make...make it

Me either...

This fake liberal thinks losing everything we have worked for these past 30 years is somehow better then having clinton.

Sick. Human rights are being violated but it is ok for him.

Sorry

The video shows her talking in many different instances. It's basically just her talking the entire time. There's no narration trying to trick you into believing some conspiracy bullshit. It's just Hillary lying, a lot. Her supporters have blinders on.
Moronic thread premise – there’s nothing to ‘discuss’ – the majority of the states rejected Clinton as president, it’s over.

Sorry

Me either...

This fake liberal thinks losing everything we have worked for these past 30 years is somehow better then having clinton.

Sick. Human rights are being violated but it is ok for him.

Fake liberal? You are as bad as those idiots that call sane Republicans RINOs. I also didn't realize I am okay with human rights being trampled on. You could be a Fox News commentator.

Sorry

The video shows her talking in many different instances. It's basically just her talking the entire time. There's no narration trying to trick you into believing some conspiracy bullshit. It's just Hillary lying, a lot. Her supporters have blinders on.
Moronic thread premise – there’s nothing to ‘discuss’ – the majority of the states rejected Clinton as president, it’s over.

Clinton supporters still make threads and whine about her losing. I think it's fine for me to make a thread reminding everybody that the terrible choice to run her is why that orange doofus is our president. You "I'm with her." people only have yourselves to blame.

Are you just figuring this out are have you known since she screwed Bernie over............................

2016 was the election where the states had to decide which liar they wanted as president; the lesser of two evils, hold your nose and vote.

In 2016 no one voted ‘for’ anyone, only against.

Especially with right wing propaganda videos

That video was created by a Bernie supporter. You disappoint me; I thought you were more open minded.
Doesn’t matter

Life is too short to waste 13 minutes on a propaganda video

Your candidate is a liar and you're a mouse click away from watching her prove it herself. It's all good, though. I used to believe that the left was where the sane and open minded people tend to gather. I was wrong. You people are every bit as arrogant and unwilling to listen to anything but your own echo chambers.

2016 was the election where the states had to decide which liar they wanted as president; the lesser of two evils, hold your nose and vote.

In 2016 no one voted ‘for’ anyone, only against.

The difference was between
Clinton-Pro-Corporation but cared enough about the poor, LBGT rights and investing in this country and
Trump-Pro-Corporation but doesn't give a fuck about any of that and neither cares about this country.

I am a social democrat and I support people earning money! What is so fucking wrong about earning an pay check? Commie!

I wouldn't vote for a communist that doesn't allow for people to be rich.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I'm not a right wing nut job. I supported Bernie and have never voted for a Republican. During the primaries somebody made a Youtube video that proves beyond question that Hillary is a habitual liar. It's impossible to argue it, which is why a Hillary supporter has never and will never attempt to do so. Think I'm full of it? Good, I am calling you out right now. Watch a 13 minute long video and explain to me why I'm wrong.

I'm not saying Trump doesn't lie, or that you should support him. I'm just saying Hillary was a terrible candidate, and that fact is why Donald Trump is now our president.

The way she screwed over Bernie is a disgrace. The Clinton machine can not be underestimated

-Geaux

Sorry

Cankles is a habitual liar.

In a nutshell for ya

Fool me once...shame on you
Fool me twice ...shame on me

I don’t watch videos that waste my time and don’t prove what the title says it does

Point out a lie

Her love for NAFTA to now as always hated NAFTA. Her love of Wall St. now
she hates Wall St. Her account of being under sniper fire and it shows her walking with absolutely no fear and not under fire and many many more. 13 non stop minutes of Hillary caught in lie after lie after lie.

Forum List

Back