Hillary Slams Trump On Immigration & Employment. LOL!

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
There she was. Hillary and her supporters, protesting outside the Trump International Hotel in Las Vegas, (organized by the culinary Workers Union, local 226) and protesting about the treatment of workers.
thinking.gif
geez.gif

Can you believe it ? Oh, the good old "Best defense is a good offense" thing, right Hillary ? Only problem there, is the offense is more like an offense for Donald Trump, and more ammunition AGAINST Hillary, and her immigration-friendly folks. So while Hillary and her Union ranters were yammering about the hotel's workers not being unionized, millions of Americans sit at home watching this fiasco on CNN, wondering how many of these union protestors are also illegal aliens, taking jobs away from American workers, which Hillary fully supports.

And then Hillary claims that Trump insults "immigrants". FALSE! The people who Trump, rightfully, insults, are those who entered the USA illegally, and therefore DESERVE to be insulted, as the criminals that they are, for having committed that crime. They also should not be called "immigrants", since they did not enter the US through an authorized process of immigration.

And it is Hillary herself, who should be insulted for being the criminal that she also is, for her lies and crimes pertaining to her emails, and for her support of illegal aliens. Hillary also said > "If you are going to run for president, then represent all of the people of the United States,"

She ought to take her own advice, and represent THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, including Whites, Men, the military folks, and millions of unemployed workers who are that way because of her reckless ideas on immigration, allowing millions of foreigners to stream into the country and take jobs away from Americans.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/12/politi...gas/index.html

http://www.aihmguwahati.com/culinary...ear-the-strip/

Trump is not afraid to rightfully disparage & express his impression on a subject. His personality is just like mine. I personally like him. Hope he becomes the president. Aside from his eccentricity, if you ignore Trump's personality (often henpecked, but not really a flaw but just not being afraid to express) but look at only his capabilities including charisma, he is clearly a leader material. He is going to be a great president.

Poor Hillary, all she does anymore is go around slamming everyone. hell she even slammed all you millions who are member of the NRA.

So if that's what you want in a President then go vote for her, the Queen of nasty

Trump is not afraid to rightfully disparage & express his impression on a subject. His personality is just like mine. I personally like him. Hope he becomes the president. Aside from his eccentricity, if you ignore Trump's personality (often henpecked, but not really a flaw but just not being afraid to express) but look at only his capabilities including charisma, he is clearly a leader material. He is going to be a great president.

Got it. If you can ignore the fact that he is a loud mouthed idiot, you like him.

Got it. If you can ignore the fact that he is a loud mouthed idiot, you like him.
Much like you idiots ignore the fact hilliary and most dimwits are loudmouthed idiots.

Loud mouthed or not, he is not an idiot. Also, he shouldn't have to hold back from his expressions. I like him, even his personality. Not everyone has to like his personality. He is just living truthfully to himself. Also, some people like me do like his personality.

If he was an idiot, he wouldn't be at the top of the polls, and holding his own, 4 months after entering the race. What's the matter ? You want to be the candidate, and couldn't make it ? :itsok:

Much like you idiots ignore the fact hilliary and most dimwits are loudmouthed idiots.

Right. The difference was illustrated with this mornings headline illustrating the difference between liberal and conservative debates.......THE ADULTS TAKE THE STAGE

Right. The difference was illustrated with this mornings headline illustrating the difference between liberal and conservative debates.......THE ADULTS TAKE THE STAGE
Idiots took the stage last night.

If he was an idiot, he wouldn't be at the top of the polls, and holding his own, 4 months after entering the race. What's the matter ? You want to be the candidate, and couldn't make it ? :itsok:

Of course he would be at the top of the GOP polls. Right wingers love idiots. Bush, Palin, McCain, Romney.....how many more idiots do I need to list?

Your next president was on that stage.

Of course he would be at the top of the GOP polls. Right wingers love idiots. Bush, Palin, McCain, Romney.....how many more idiots do I need to list?
Obuthole, Clinton, Biden, the whole dimwit party and you.

Your next president was on that stage.
Hope not, they are a bunch of commie pigs.

Forum List

Back