Hillary Signed "Islamaphobia" Treaty Last December. It's Done And Now We're Screwed

Despite the outcome, the FBI maintained that the bulk of its training materials is up to FBI standards. Less than 1 percent of the 160,000 training material pages was removed, FBI spokesman Christopher Allen said. The review covered documents dating back to Sept. 11, 2001, which were used in training courses for new agents, continuing education courses for others and presentations to groups. Read more: FBI removes hundreds of training documents after probe on treatment of Islam | Fox News

Your type of nonsense is why the GOP is going to lose this election.

The far right is correctly perceived as nuts and can't be trusted.

Despite the outcome, the FBI maintained that the bulk of its training materials is up to FBI standards. Less than 1 percent of the 160,000 training material pages was removed, FBI spokesman Christopher Allen said. The review covered documents dating back to Sept. 11, 2001, which were used in training courses for new agents, continuing education courses for others and presentations to groups. Read more: FBI removes hundreds of training documents after probe on treatment of Islam | Fox News

So you want to quote percentages?

Like removing a few words amounts to a massive total of the training documents?

Jesus, you are stupid.

You still cannot justify this censorship and runaway Political Correctness, not when our national security is concerned.

Ignoring the obvious is just asking for disaster as we discovered during the last 9/11 attacks, and btw a major cause of the first 9/11 attacks. If you claim that doing so is good policy then your head is firmly planted in the sand.

Refusing to recognize a threat as is the case here makes it impossible to fight against that threat.

How can anyone defeat an enemy when they refuse to recognize it?

Last edited:
Pulling the Islamic Veil over Americas' Eyes

Why would U.S. diplomats apologize to violent Muslims, on of all days 9/11, for America's sacred right of free speech? They were following a new protocol negotiated between Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the Saudi-based Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), an alliance of 56 Muslim nations.

In December, Clinton met behind closed doors in Washington with OIC officials to hammer out "mechanisms" for enforcing a U.N. resolution the administration signed to fight "Islamophobia" in America and other Western nations.

The three-day session was closed to the public.

However, the Homeland Security and Defense departments and the FBI have since purged thousands of counterterrorism training materials that Muslim reviewers complained pushed "negative stereotypes" of Islam.

Sanitized material included anything defining jihad as "holy war." In addition, courses on radical Islam have been canceled, and some instructors and trainers have been fired or disciplined.

U.S. Embassy Apologies Reflect Obama's Anti-'Islamophobia' Policy - Investors.com
Doesn't surprise me, hillary and bill have both been UN whores since day one.

Both Obama and Hillary are pragmatists who realize that offending 25% of the words population that is muslim so that some nitwits can post pictures and make films defaming Islam is stupid and a bad policy for our country. :cool:
Defaming satans cult is funny. The idiot camel jockeys can live with it.

The only obviousness here is that I used your source to explain what happened and how much of it happened: very little.

And then you show Stupid.

No wonder the far right is costing Romney the election.

Jesus, you are stupid.

You still cannot justify this censorship and runaway Political Correctness, not when our national security is concerned.

Ignoring the obvious is just asking for disaster as we discovered during the last 9/11 attacks, and btw a major cause of the first 9/11 attacks. If you claim that doing so is good policy then your head is firmly planted in the sand.

Refusing to recognize a threat as is the case here makes it impossible to fight against that threat.

The only obviousness here is that I used your source to explain what happened and how much of it happened: very little.

Jesus, you are stupid.

You're a retard.

Try posting your shit after the quote, not before.

Why?

Because is shows the context of your silly comments. It helps identify any accuracies or inaccuracies.

Now if you can't understand that then you probably can't understand why censoring training manuals so as not to reflect badly on an enemy or a possible threat would be a mistake. Changing the content no matter how slight is an intentional attempt at changing it's perception and thus it's conclusions.

Fact is what we discovered after the WTC was destroyed was a paper and procedural wall was placed between the FBI and the CIA making it impossible for them to share information that would be essential in stopping threats. Now the Obama Administration is putting up an wall inside the FBI making it practically an offense that could lead to dismissal if anyone is openly critical of Islamic terrorists.

Try hard to let this sink in fuckwad.

Uncensored, you project your failings onto me, which is your problem.

Fakey, you're a liar and a fraud, which is not my problem.

You claimed that the Dixiecrats switched to become Republican, then toss out Strom Thurmond.

This is a standard democrat lie, and you're a standard democrat liar.

Let's note that of all the vicious segregationists, not one of them switched to the Republican party, not even one. But you lie nonetheless, you're a democrat and you have no integrity, lying is what you do.

Do not deflect, sonny. All you are doing is naming names, but without any evidence that any of them were dixiecrats. I happen to know two of them were, but you have no clue as to who they were.

ROFL

You're stupid as a stone, Fakey.

No evidence Bull Connor was a Dixiecrat?

LOL

{Through his covert actions to enforce racial segregation and deny civil rights to African American citizens, especially during the Southern Christian Leadership Conference's Birmingham Campaign of 1963, Connor became an international symbol of bigotry. Connor infamously directed the use of fire hoses, and police attack dogs against peaceful demonstrators, including children.[1][2] His aggressive tactics backfired when the spectacle of the brutality being broadcast on national television served as one of the catalysts for major social and legal change in the southern United States and helped in large measure to assure the passage by the United States Congress of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.[3]}

Bull Connor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You fucking moron.

Jake, the reason that you're a radical, left wing democrat is because you're stupid, REALLY stupid.

If they had lived into the 1990s as active politicians, most would ahve defected to the GOP.

Hardly, they'd be Obamabots like you, screaming "RACIST" at anyone who dared question the policies of your little tin god.

Orval Faubus defines what it is to be a democrat

{Orval Eugene Faubus (January 7, 1910 – December 14, 1994)[1] was the 36th Governor of Arkansas, serving from 1955 to 1967. He is best known for his 1957 stand against the desegregation of Little Rock public schools during the Little Rock Crisis, in which he defied a unanimous decision of the United States Supreme Court by ordering the Arkansas National Guard to stop African-American students from attending Little Rock Central High School.}

Orval Faubus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These are the heroes of YOUR PARTY, you simpering fraud. These are the foundation upon which scumbags like you thrive. Liars and scum like you are just dingleberries on the asshole that is your party, Faubus, Byrd, Wallace, these are the true shit, that spawned little crap balls like you.

You are boring us with your immature ranting.

LOL;

Fakey, no one, not one person, buys your little act. Synthia, Truthmatters, Chris, and Rightwinger are your allies - because like you, they are leftist whackjobs.

Chief dixiecrat Strom Thurmond was one of the more notable of the crossovers.

Strom Thurmond switched parties in the 40's, before the civil rights movement gained momentum.

Men like KKK Grand Klegal Robert Byrd, Ross Barnett, Overton Brooks, William Fulbright, Fritz Hollings, these were the real scum, and 100% democrat to the day they died, they were your party and your mindset, you simpering scumbag.

You are boring.

You're a lying fraud. A disreputable scumbag.

Last edited:
Less than 1% of the documents were edited. Our Muslim citizens are not the enemy, but you have become one with your nonsense. You have become the enemy, mud, of common sense and reality.

But you can't understand that because you have no insight thus no context. The perception and insight as now constituted is the correct course. Unless you want a billion Muslims as our enemy instead of several million.

You better get your act together if you want any respect, kid.

Jesus, you are stupid.

You're a retard.

Try posting your shit after the quote, not before.

Why?

Because is shows the context of your silly comments. It helps identify any accuracies or inaccuracies.

Now if you can't understand that then you probably can't understand why censoring training manuals so as not to reflect badly on an enemy or a possible threat would be a mistake. Changing the content no matter how slight is an intentional attempt at changing it's perception and thus it's conclusions.

Fact is what we discovered after the WTC was destroyed was a paper and procedural wall was placed between the FBI and the CIA making it impossible for them to share information that would be essential in stopping threats. Now the Obama Administration is putting up an wall inside the FBI making it practically an offense that could lead to dismissal if anyone is openly critical of Islamic terrorists.

Try hard to let this sink in fuckwad.

Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah Jake does come across retarded.
2. Poor dude can't catch a break.
3. Why he keeps up his crazy shit is beyond me.....
4. Seems like one day he argues for the libnuts, then the next day for The Republicans.
5. I wish he would just pick one fucking side, and stick to it!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Why would U.S. diplomats apologize to violent Muslims, on of all days 9/11, for America's sacred right of free speech? They were following a new protocol negotiated between Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the Saudi-based Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), an alliance of 56 Muslim nations.

In December, Clinton met behind closed doors in Washington with OIC officials to hammer out "mechanisms" for enforcing a U.N. resolution the administration signed to fight "Islamophobia" in America and other Western nations.

However, the Homeland Security and Defense departments and the FBI have since purged thousands of counterterrorism training materials that Muslim reviewers complained pushed "negative stereotypes" of Islam.

Sanitized material included anything defining jihad as "holy war." In addition, courses on radical Islam have been canceled, and some instructors and trainers have been fired or disciplined.

U.S. Embassy Apologies Reflect Obama's Anti-'Islamophobia' Policy - Investors.com

We're not screwed at all. We're the United States - we answer to NO ONE. If the UN wants to try and enforce it, I dare them to come get some.

As one of the brightest posters (SniperFire) on this site has previously said:

"FUCK 'EM. LOCK AND LOAD!"

Last edited:

Your title says hillary signed a TREATY.......

For your information, Hillary can't sign a TREATY....

it takes 2/3's vote of both houses of Congress voting YES to a TREATY AND then the president to sign such TREATY.... for any TREATY to be upheld and valid.

so your title is very misleading in the least or a downright lie as the worst.

glenn-beck-tin-foil-hat-thumb1.jpg

The first Amendment of our constitution gives me the right to call Muhammed a fucking goat fucker. Got a problem with that?

I would like to go on record right now and exercise my wonderful 1st Amendment rights by stating that muhammed is in fact a FILTHY GOAT FUCKER. Furthermore, I encourage everyone to post muslim jokes, make cartoons insulting muslims and muhammed, and burn as many copies of the koran as you can find.

Unlike dumbocrats, I'll be damned if I'm going to piss on the US Constitution out of FEAR of some sand monkey's. Too many great American's died to grant me my 1st Amendment rights for me to not exercise it.

If any muslims have a problem with what I just stated here - I would like to officially invite you to go fuck yourself. Fuck your religion, fuck your muhammed, and fuck your people. You will NOT oppress us. Ever. Period.

The first Amendment of our constitution gives me the right to call Muhammed a fucking goat fucker. Got a problem with that?

I would like to go on record right now and exercise my wonderful 1st Amendment rights by stating that muhammed is in fact a FILTHY GOAT FUCKER. Furthermore, I encourage everyone to post muslim jokes, make cartoons insulting muslims and muhammed, and burn as many copies of the koran as you can find.

Unlike dumbocrats, I'll be damned if I'm going to piss on the US Constitution out of FEAR of some sand monkey's. Too many great American's died to grant me my 1st Amendment rights for me to not exercise it.

If any muslims have a problem with what I just stated here - I would like to officially invite you to go fuck yourself. Fuck your religion, fuck your muhammed, and fuck your people. You will NOT oppress us. Ever. Period.

g1338964568942672395.jpg

:lmao:

Forum List

Back