Hillary Signed "Islamaphobia" Treaty Last December. It's Done And Now We're Screwed

Would it interest you to know that registered Democrats still outnumber Republicans in the South?

No, I guess it wouldn't.

Which does nothing for your argument, as those states also have sizable African-American populations.

If that's the case then why are they all considered Red-States?

Make fucken sense......

Fact is, people who've had families here for about a couple hundred years still vote Democrat. They're the Dixicrats mentioned earlier. They still vote mostly Democrat locally but nationally they vote GOP.

Now why is that?

Could it be the fact that the Washington crowd has gone so far left that they can't relate to them anymore?

Obama is exacerbating this fact.

They're red states because the white people in those states are overwhelming Republican.

Which does nothing for your argument, as those states also have sizable African-American populations.

If that's the case then why are they all considered Red-States?

Make fucken sense......

Fact is, people who've had families here for about a couple hundred years still vote Democrat. They're the Dixicrats mentioned earlier. They still vote mostly Democrat locally but nationally they vote GOP.

Now why is that?

Could it be the fact that the Washington crowd has gone so far left that they can't relate to them anymore?

Obama is exacerbating this fact.

They're red states because the white people in those states are overwhelming Republican.

No.......just conservative.

The liberals in Washington have turned their backs on them to patronize every fringe group out there. Reagan used to be a Democrat, but he couldn't stomach their bullshit anymore.

No, I mean Republican.

50% of white voters in Georgia are Republicans, 18% are Democrats.
66% of white voters in Alabama are Republicans, 13% are Democrats.
46% of white voters in Texas are Republicans, 19% are Democrats.

No, I mean Republican.

You're lying.

They may vote GOP during national elections now but they call themselves Democrats. I know very few folks that were born here that are Republican. Hardly any.

No, I mean Republican.

You're lying.

They may vote GOP during national elections now but they call themselves Democrats. I know very few folks that were born here that are Republican. Hardly any.

I'm not lying. Those numbers come straight from exit polling.

Uncensored, you project your failings onto me, which is your problem.

Do not deflect, sonny. All you are doing is naming names, but without any evidence that any of them were dixiecrats. I happen to know two of them were, but you have no clue as to who they were.

If they had lived into the 1990s as active politicians, most would ahve defected to the GOP.

You are boring us with your immature ranting.

Lies will not help your cause, PC.

Chief dixiecrat Strom Thurmond was one of the more notable of the crossovers.

You are boring.

Jake, you're a liar and a moron - so a pretty typical leftist democrat.

So Fakey, in what year did George Wallace become a Republican? How about Bull Connor? Orval Faubus? Robert Byrd? James Eastland?

You're just a lying puke, Fakey - a scumbag lying for your shameful party.

No one believes anything you post; ever.

Where does it say that it is effective American governmental policy?

The answer is going to be fun.

There is no Treaty, it would have to be ratified by the Senate.

It has already been put into effect without ratification. The Senate still may ratify it but not before the election. That doesn't stop it from being active policy already, which it is.

No, I mean Republican.

You're lying.

I'm not lying. Those numbers come straight from exit polling.

To be accurate you need registrations not exit polls.

What way do they vote during primaries?

In 08' those numbers wouldn't stand up because Obama got out the youth vote. They're not going to turn out for him like 08'. Only folks I've talked to here that consider voting for Obama are blacks. Everyone else is fed up with his BS or scared shitless of him.

Last edited:
Polk has run mud' around the corner. Mud, no needs registration records for accuracy, and, in fact, exit polls are more reflective that the % of Republican white voters were indeed those numbers.

Inspect, detect, select, correct. You just jumped the first three.

Last edited:
So you think they're lying in huge numbers to the people conducting exit polls? Can't speak for Texas and Alabama, but exit polling is your best data source for Georgia because Georgia has open primaries. Also, I don't know if states that do have party registration are crosstabbing those figures to race, so you'd probably have to make assumptions what share of other racial groups are Reps/Dems to figure it up.

There is no Treaty, it would have to be ratified by the Senate.

It has already been put into effect without ratification. The Senate still may ratify it but not before the election. That doesn't stop it from being active policy already, which it is.

I doesn't say it anywhere yet, not anything public.

Around the first of the year the FBI was directed to end all terrorist training, all reference material and training manuals purged of derogatory references toward Islam. Then the administration stopped using words and phrases like "radical islamo-facsists" instead only mentioning al Qaeda as the only Islamic terrorism. This claim that some obscure video caused riots in dozens of countries on 9/11 is pure bunk but it keeps inside of their new policies. It's like Sharia Law has become part of our government.

Give the links.

Around the first of the year the FBI was directed to end all terrorist training, all reference material and training manuals purged of derogatory references toward Islam. Then the administration stopped using words and phrases like "radical islamo-facsists" instead only mentioning al Qaeda as the only Islamic terrorism. This claim that some obscure video caused riots in dozens of countries on 9/11 is pure bunk but it keeps inside of their new policies. It's like Sharia Law has become part of our government.

I think it would be pretty damning if official government documents were ever referring to them "radical islamo-facsists".

Give the links.

Okay, since you just crawled out from under a rock explain to me why Obama mentioned some stupid video 10 times at the UN for the violence and never mentioned Islam o-facsism.

As far as the FBI training changes you can Google it but you're too lazy to look it up yourself.

Fucken damned kids these days.

Obama administration pulls references to Islam from terror training materials, official says

FBI removes hundreds of training documents after probe on treatment of Islam | Fox News

They called it inaccuracies. It was censorship.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back