Hillary Signed "Islamaphobia" Treaty Last December. It's Done And Now We're Screwed

The radicals aren't muslim. Muslims hate them too. Afghanistan used to be a nice place until the taliban fucked everything up. The radicals simply hide behind religion, like the far right.

Funny I don't see any "far right" folks lopping off heads or blowing anyone up. Do you??

AS for the radical Muslims. I don't see any Muslims doing anything to curtail what the radicals are doing. Do you?? They certainly aren't putting a stop to anything those dirtbags are doing. Kinda wonder how much hate they really have for folks who cut off heads and kill folks with suicide bombs.

As for Astan being a nice place?? I guess you gotta be there to appreciate just how nice it is.

Yeah cause in America unjust killings never happend.......

American Lynching [PHOTOS]

"I grew up in segregation," says New York Times best-selling conservative author Shelby Steele, "so I really know what racism is. I went to a segregated school. I bow to no one in my knowledge of racism, which is one of the reasons why I say white privilege is not a problem....Racism is about eighteenth on a list of problems black America faces."

The worst bigots down south "still vote Democrat exclusively"? I guess that explains why Obama and Romney split working-class whites in every region of the country except for the south, where Romney has a 40 point advantage.

Lynchings by Democrats no less.

Democrats invented cross-burnings so why would they ever change their spots by not siding with violent relgious radical assholes.

Southern Democrats who now associate exclusively with the Repubican Party. Look at the bulk of Red States. All south. Why do you think that is?

I call it living in the past and ignorance on your part.

Things have changed in the South since the 60s. One thing that hasn't changed here is that many of the worst bigots here still vote Democrat exclusively.

Why do I know?

Because they often tell me.

And...more:

The “Dixiecrats” Remained Democrats
The so-called “Dixiecrats” remained Democrats and did not migrate to the Republican Party. The Dixiecrats were a group of Southern Democrats who, in the 1948 national election, formed a third party, the State’s Rights Democratic Party with the slogan: “Segregation Forever!” Even so, they continued to be Democrats for all local and state elections, as well as for all future national elections.
Frequently Asked Questions | National Black Republican Association

Southern Democrats who now associate exclusively with the Repubican Party. Look at the bulk of Red States. All south. Why do you think that is?

Things have changed in the South since the 60s. One thing that hasn't changed here is that many of the worst bigots here still vote Democrat exclusively.

Why do I know?

And...more:

The so-called “Dixiecrats” remained Democrats and did not migrate to the Republican Party. The Dixiecrats were a group of Southern Democrats who, in the 1948 national election, formed a third party, the State’s Rights Democratic Party with the slogan: “Segregation Forever!” Even so, they continued to be Democrats for all local and state elections, as well as for all future national elections.

Currently the southern voting block of Republicans is mostly angry white men. Wht was the make up of the Dixiecrats? Angry White men.

Why do I know?

And...more:

Currently the southern voting block of Republicans is mostly angry white men. Wht was the make up of the Dixiecrats? Angry White men.

So...you really have no other response to the truth, other than bloviating?

Goes to prove the saying, "For Liberals, feeling passes for knowing."

The worst bigots down south "still vote Democrat exclusively"? I guess that explains why Obama and Romney split working-class whites in every region of the country except for the south, where Romney has a 40 point advantage.

Would it interest you to know that registered Democrats still outnumber Republicans in the South?

No, I guess it wouldn't.

Would it interest you to know that registered Democrats still outnumber Republicans in the South?

No, I guess it wouldn't.

Which does nothing for your argument, as those states also have sizable African-American populations.

For illustration purposes, look at Georgia in 2008.

Democrats made up 38% of voters according to the exit polls (versus 35% for Republicans), but white Democrats only made up 12% of voters. Therefore, 26% of Georgia voters in 2008 were non-white Democrats.

Same pattern holds in Alabama. Democrats were 37% of all voters, but white Democrats were only 9% of all voters. Also Texas, where the numbers are 33% and 12%, respectively.

Lies will not help your cause, PC.

Chief dixiecrat Strom Thurmond was one of the more notable of the crossovers.

You are boring.

Why do I know?

And...more:

And...more:

So...you really have no other response to the truth, other than bloviating?

Goes to prove the saying, "For Liberals, feeling passes for knowing."

ROTF. Words have meaning. Do look up bloviating some time.

Both Obama and Hillary are pragmatists who realize that offending 25% of the words population that is muslim so that some nitwits can post pictures and make films defaming Islam is stupid and a bad policy for our country. :cool:

sure, but muslims can insult us all day, kidnap our citizens, behead our citizens, blow the up and it's OK

Both Obama and Hillary are pragmatists who realize that offending 25% of the words population that is muslim so that some nitwits can post pictures and make films defaming Islam is stupid and a bad policy for our country. :cool:

You realize that defamation has a defense in the truth.

Lies will not help your cause, PC.

Chief dixiecrat Strom Thurmond was one of the more notable of the crossovers.

You are boring.

Jake, you're a liar and a moron - so a pretty typical leftist democrat.

So Fakey, in what year did George Wallace become a Republican? How about Bull Connor? Orval Faubus? Robert Byrd? James Eastland?

You're just a lying puke, Fakey - a scumbag lying for your shameful party.

No one believes anything you post; ever.

Having a meltdown junior?? :lol: :lol:

Why is a simple "fuck you" often translated into a meltdown? Islam is the most pompous, hypocritical religious political group on the face of this earth. Actually catholicism is.

You cannot make fun of our "religion"!
We will kill you if you do not believe as we do!

A simple "fuck you" is not out of order in response to that kind of bullshit and is certainly not a meltdown.

Appeasing Muslims to keep from hurting their feelings is ludicrous when one stops to think that they HATE YOU ENOUGH TO KILL YOU!

The radicals aren't muslim. Muslims hate them too. Afghanistan used to be a nice place until the taliban fucked everything up. The radicals simply hide behind religion, like the far right.

muslims are afraid of them or approve of their actions.
No "hate" involved

Yeah cause in America unjust killings never happend.......

American Lynching [PHOTOS]

Lynchings by Democrats no less.

Democrats invented cross-burnings so why would they ever change their spots by not siding with violent relgious radical assholes.

black muslims are republicans?

Id like more information on this policy. I cant imagine there is a treaty. For one it has to be approved by the President and the Senate. For another there needs to be another nation involved.

I dont think we should be discussion limiting first amendment rights.

No, I guess it wouldn't.

Which does nothing for your argument, as those states also have sizable African-American populations.

If that's the case then why are they all considered Red-States?

Make fucken sense......

Fact is, people who've had families here for about a couple hundred years still vote Democrat. They're the Dixicrats mentioned earlier. They still vote mostly Democrat locally but nationally they vote GOP.

Now why is that?

Could it be the fact that the Washington crowd has gone so far left that they can't relate to them anymore?

Obama is exacerbating this fact.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back