Hillary Proves Why She Shouldn't Be President

Her answer seemed pretty canned to me. "It depends on the surrounding facts" is what she in effect said, how could anyone have an issue with that? Oh, they're partisan.

No, because it's meaningless. It always depends on the surrounding facts. It is a blueprint to do nothing. How well did doing nothing work in Benghazi?

Of course it's meaningless - she's obviously smarter than you in the fact that she knows not to really formulate a hard-lined opinion without knowing all of the necessary information first.

Seems common sense to me.

Also the OP is a lie.

Her answer wasn't "do nothing."

And not only was it a lie, it had a "seriously" in there to emphasize the lie. Nice.

and when she gets the presidency, as we with a brain know she will, will you be whining every day like you do about Obama and getting nowhere with your whining???

How are you able to claim she will be elected?....presuming she even runs....?

Who are "we with a brain" that you refer to?

List all of her qualifications and accomplishments that confirm (to you) her ability to be president?

DO YOU REALLY THINK i WOULD WASTE MY TIME LISTING HER ACCOMPLISHMENTS ??? IT WOULD TAJKE ALL DAY AND THE REST OF THE YEAR EXPLAINING TO YOU WHY SHE IS THE BEST PERSON FOR THE WHITE HOUSE ... YOU WOULD LOSE YOUR MIND

Speaking of 'losing your mind'.. We'll let you know if we come across yours. :cuckoo:

-Geaux

and when she gets the presidency, as we with a brain know she will, will you be whining every day like you do about Obama and getting nowhere with your whining???

How are you able to claim she will be elected?....presuming she even runs....?

Who are "we with a brain" that you refer to?

List all of her qualifications and accomplishments that confirm (to you) her ability to be president?

DO YOU REALLY THINK i WOULD WASTE MY TIME LISTING HER ACCOMPLISHMENTS ??? IT WOULD TAJKE ALL DAY AND THE REST OF THE YEAR EXPLAINING TO YOU WHY SHE IS THE BEST PERSON FOR THE WHITE HOUSE ... YOU WOULD LOSE YOUR MIND

I'm sure Obama wants her to become president, then there we be a chance he won't be the worst president in history.

too much baggage; she cant win unless millions ignore her record of non-achievement

uh-oh; on second thought we're screwed

Her answer seemed pretty canned to me. "It depends on the surrounding facts" is what she in effect said, how could anyone have an issue with that? Oh, they're partisan.

A canned answer presidential candidate, brilliant. It's a step up from the last one they elected :rolleyes:

A canned answer presidential candidate, brilliant. It's a step up from the last one they elected :rolleyes:

Cry over spilled milk, bro.

i agree we should do nothing let them work it out for themselves....it amazes me how scared to death of her... You know if she get the white house you republican will fall by the waste side

how did that work in afghanistan?

fist of all we are talking about iraq so lets stop with the shiny objects.. It worked real fine for bush, why wouldn't it work real fine for hillary ??? Oh thats right she's a liberal and you republicans are scared of liberals ... They make you toe the line

Since you have your head so far up hillary's fat ass, would you please list her lifetime accomplishments, what did she so as senator, what did she do as Secstate? What did she do as flotus, besides look the other way while Bubba got a BJ in the oval office? What were her accomplishments as a lawyer?

the bitch has never done anything meaningful, face it. You dems need to find a real candidate, not this old, ugly, arrogant, angry bitch.

How well did doing nothing work in Benghazi?
How well did doing something work in Iraq?

The Bush administration lied to the UN, tortured POWs, squandered trillions of tax dollars, massacred tens of thousands of civilians for nearly a decade, let bin Laden go, turned Hussein over to a terrorist lynch mob instead of to the world court, set up a military prison in Communist Cuba so that international human rights laws don't apply there (as if Cuba isn't part of this world), and all topped off with the greatest financial meltdown since 1929. Even now when all of this has been amply proven, fucking Republicans keep insisting that they are the party of "personal and fiscal responsibility".

I'm tired of being the worlds policeman

Do nothing is a good option

the bitch has never done anything meaningful

Yeah, why can't she be more like George W. Bush, a strong and miraculous leader who always tells the truth and makes everything better?

We should change the Constitution so that George W. Bush can be President again. Or maybe elect his brother. Since he and his dad did such a great job, Jeb is sure to be just as wonderful. They are such a good, smart Christian family.

I'm tired of being the worlds policeman

Do nothing is a good option

We are all tired of it. The problem is that our government decided to go into Iraq (both parties authorized and funded it). It was a stupid move.

But we did it, now do we just declare defeat like we did and viet nam and let all those american kids die and get maimed for nothing? What will you and hillybilly tell a young soldier who lost a leg in Iraq, or a wife who lost a husband?

This is not as easy and clear cut as you fools think it is.

the bitch has never done anything meaningful

Yeah, why can't she be more like George W. Bush, a strong and miraculous leader who always tells the truth and makes everything better?

We should change the Constitution so that George W. Bush can be President again. Or maybe elect his brother. Since he and his dad did such a great job, Jeb is sure to be just as wonderful. They are such a good, smart Christian family.

Bush made a lot of mistakes-----------but he was 10000 times better than the fool that currently stores his golf clubs at the whitehouse.

Bush lied to invade Iraq, Bush set the timeline for withdrawal from Iraq, Bush is responsible for all of Iraq, Bush should die in prison for Iraq.

Bush lied to invade Iraq, Bush set the timeline for withdrawal from Iraq, Bush is responsible for all of Iraq, Bush should die in prison for Iraq.

Changing the talking points again? What happened to Obama ended the war? When y'all thought it was a good thing that the war ended, Obama got full credit. Now it is not a good thing it's Bush's fault. Got it.

How well did doing nothing work in Benghazi?
How well did doing something work in Iraq?

The Bush administration lied to the UN, tortured POWs, squandered trillions of tax dollars, massacred tens of thousands of civilians for nearly a decade, let bin Laden go, turned Hussein over to a terrorist lynch mob instead of to the world court, set up a military prison in Communist Cuba so that international human rights laws don't apply there (as if Cuba isn't part of this world), and all topped off with the greatest financial meltdown since 1929. Even now when all of this has been amply proven, fucking Republicans keep insisting that they are the party of "personal and fiscal responsibility".

Just amazing isn't it?

Instead of doing some "soul searching" in 2008 and making apologies? They doubled down and got nuttier.

Forum List

Back