Hillary on SUICIDE WATCH..Julian Assange: My Next Leak Will Ensure Hillary’s Arrest

the country should be so lucky
I thought his last leak was supposed to assure her arrest. What happened? I've been hearing any day now for a LOOOOOOOONG time.

I thought the Benghazi hearings was going to do it. Then the next one....then the next one...then..

Honestly what would one expect
I thought his last leak was supposed to assure her arrest. What happened? I've been hearing any day now for a LOOOOOOOONG time.

I thought the Benghazi hearings was going to do it. Then the next one....then the next one...then..

Honestly what would you expect when the AG is held in contempt by Congress and the Manchurian muslim writes an E.O. to protect him!!!!! The evidence discovered will be used by the next Trump appointed AG.

what are you blathering about psycho?
HillBillyJilly is upset AGAIN....

I confess that I did not read the whole article in the Source that the OP linked, because I was detracted by another leading story they had printed in the blog:

"Free Report Shows 8 Better Options For Your Post-Election Escape Plan."

Wow. Hillary-haters are melting down. Another failed scam. How much more can they take?

Pass the popcorn.

Until Gowdy takes the AG position...somewhere around Jan. 20, 2017! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ahole-1:
ObamasLastYear_zpsqhe1xvsn.jpg

I confess that I did not read the whole article in the Source that the OP linked, because I was detracted by another leading story they had printed in the blog:
"Free Report Shows 8 Better Options For Your Post-Election Escape Plan."
Maybe you should just avoid lock up all together, dude?

Anyone want to make a friendly wager? I'll bet that Hillary never faces any charges from anything WikiLeaks releases.
We will keep it friendly, no "you have to leave the forum" bull shit. Any takers?

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR THIRD YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.
Thank you for telling us about corruption in the Obama regime.

"Silenceisconsent.net reports: WikiLeaks has already published 30,322 emails from Clinton’s private email server, spanning from June 30, 2010 to August 12, 2014."

:eusa_liar:

FBI: No evidence Clinton’s email was hacked by foreign powers...
A most credible source. As credible as the IRS?

WikiLeaks got the emails from the FBI through a Freedom of Information request. No hacking was involved.

Did I say anything about hacking.

I just don't believe either agency.

They are all corrupt.

s0n....best go out and get some new packages of Hanes!! You just cant clean shit stained underwear.......:2up::bye1::bye1:

Not sure what your shitty drawers have to do with anything, but the right has been saying any day now for a LOOOOOOOng time.

Honestly what would you expect when the AG is held in contempt by Congress and the Manchurian muslim writes an E.O. to protect him!!!!! The evidence discovered will be used by the next Trump appointed AG.

Exactly which EO was that?

Wait and watch her SEIZURES force her out of the race as the SHIT HITS THE FAN!

YourNewsWire ^ | 7/24/2016 | Sean Adl-Tabatabai
Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has said that Wikileaks have obtained information that, when released soon, will guarantee a Hillary Clinton indictment. During a recent interview with ITV, Assange said his next release will “provide enough evidence” to see Hillary arrested. Silenceisconsent.net reports: WikiLeaks has already published 30,322 emails from Clinton’s private email server, spanning from June 30, 2010 to August 12, 2014. While Assange didn’t specify what exactly was in the emails, he did tell ITV that WikiLeaks had “accumulated a lot of material about Hillary Clinton, which could proceed to an indictment.” Assange hinted that the emails slated for...

13631423_1219366874749417_4495332847023775557_n.jpg

With Obama head of the DOJ and FBI, I don't see Hillary every doing any jail time for anything.

All that can be done is continue to show the world the illegal activity that Obama and the entire Federal government chooses to sweep under the rug.

Exactly which EO was that?
President Obama Grants Executive Privilege to Eric Holder Over 'Fast ...
www.theblaze.com/.../president-obama-grants-executive-privilege-to-eric-ho...
TheBlaze
Jun 20, 2012 - (The Blaze/AP) – President Obama has granted Attorney General Eric Holder’s request to assert executive privilege in regard to documents pertaining to Operation “Fast and Furious.”. ... Issa responded to President Obama’s decision to grant the attorney general executive ...

Your welcome, Dogshit!

Forum List

Back