Hillary on SUICIDE WATCH..Julian Assange: My Next Leak Will Ensure Hillary’s Arrest

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Wait and watch her SEIZURES force her out of the race as the SHIT HITS THE FAN!

YourNewsWire ^ | 7/24/2016 | Sean Adl-Tabatabai
Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has said that Wikileaks have obtained information that, when released soon, will guarantee a Hillary Clinton indictment. During a recent interview with ITV, Assange said his next release will “provide enough evidence” to see Hillary arrested. Silenceisconsent.net reports: WikiLeaks has already published 30,322 emails from Clinton’s private email server, spanning from June 30, 2010 to August 12, 2014. While Assange didn’t specify what exactly was in the emails, he did tell ITV that WikiLeaks had “accumulated a lot of material about Hillary Clinton, which could proceed to an indictment.” Assange hinted that the emails slated for...

13631423_1219366874749417_4495332847023775557_n.jpg

I thought his last leak was supposed to assure her arrest. What happened? I've been hearing any day now for a LOOOOOOOONG time.

so many people are awake and fighting the feminist agenda now.

Sadly there is still masses of ignorant bigots though.

I thought his last leak was supposed to assure her arrest. What happened? I've been hearing any day now for a LOOOOOOOONG time.

Martha Stewart went to jail for lying to the FBI.
Hillary should have gotten at least as much for lying under oath to Congress, again and again and again.......

then there are the lives lost

"In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here."

Comey: Clinton did not lie to the FBI

Comey staunchly defended the bureau’s decision not to pursue charges.

He also said, “We have no basis to conclude that Hillary Clinton lied to the FBI.”

"In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here."

Comey: Clinton did not lie to the FBI

Comey staunchly defended the bureau’s decision not to pursue charges.

He also said, “We have no basis to conclude that Hillary Clinton lied to the FBI.”

Too bad most lawyers said Comey lied...Rudy even said he got convictions for doing 20% of what Comes described!

Martha Stewart went to jail for lying to the FBI.
Hillary should have gotten at least as much for lying under oath to Congress, again and again and again.......

then there are the lives lost

No.

The Wikileaks dude said the devastating DNC emails was only "part one" of the "Hillary Leaks." He dislikes Hillary for being a neocon warmonger so he is doing his part to expose Crooked Hillary. If Wikileaks posts Crooked Hillary's personal server emails Thursday, Crooked Hillary might have to edit her acceptance speech. Maybe Goofy Elizabeth Warren was not selected VP so she could be on standby for democrat presidential nomination in case Crooked Hillary drops out at the last minute. :p

My guess is Crooked Hillary does not drop out. She has way too many debts to payback to her special interest donors. The folks Crazy Bernie rants about, yet he supports her...Crazy Bernie definitely earned his name. :p

Forum List

Back