Hillary on SUICIDE WATCH..Julian Assange: My Next Leak Will Ensure Hillary’s Arrest

I thought his last leak was supposed to assure her arrest. What happened? I've been hearing any day now for a LOOOOOOOONG time.

I thought the Benghazi hearings was going to do it. Then the next one....then the next one...then..

Wait and watch her SEIZURES force her out of the race as the SHIT HITS THE FAN!

YourNewsWire ^ | 7/24/2016 | Sean Adl-Tabatabai
Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has said that Wikileaks have obtained information that, when released soon, will guarantee a Hillary Clinton indictment. During a recent interview with ITV, Assange said his next release will “provide enough evidence” to see Hillary arrested. Silenceisconsent.net reports: WikiLeaks has already published 30,322 emails from Clinton’s private email server, spanning from June 30, 2010 to August 12, 2014. While Assange didn’t specify what exactly was in the emails, he did tell ITV that WikiLeaks had “accumulated a lot of material about Hillary Clinton, which could proceed to an indictment.” Assange hinted that the emails slated for...

13631423_1219366874749417_4495332847023775557_n.jpg

1) I doubt it; and
2) waiting until she had the nomination is a disservice to America if the information really exists in his possession, which I doubt.

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has said that Wikileaks have obtained information that, when released soon, will guarantee a Hillary Clinton indictment. During a recent interview with ITV, Assange said his next release will “provide enough evidence” to see Hillary arrested. Silenceisconsent.net reports: WikiLeaks has already published 30,322 emails from Clinton’s private email server, spanning from June 30, 2010 to August 12, 2014. While Assange didn’t specify what exactly was in the emails, he did tell ITV that WikiLeaks had “accumulated a lot of material about Hillary Clinton, which could proceed to an indictment.” Assange hinted that the emails slated for...

why assange hate hillary?

When i heard about the DNC's misfortunes I my thoughts immediately went to one of Hillary's idols and what Hillary must be going through by now.

tumblr_m8o5gmJWrj1qd4d7jo1_500.gif

the country should be so lucky
I thought his last leak was supposed to assure her arrest. What happened? I've been hearing any day now for a LOOOOOOOONG time.

I thought the Benghazi hearings was going to do it. Then the next one....then the next one...then..

Honestly what would one expect

Honestly what would you expect when the AG is held in contempt by Congress and the Manchurian muslim writes an E.O. to protect him!!!!! The evidence discovered will be used by the next Trump appointed AG.

when you click on Vigil's link dated

July 24th
Julian Assange: My Next Leak Will Ensure Hillary’s Arrest

then follow the link source within that article it brings you to this july 22 link
BREAKING: WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange says his next leak will virtually guarantee an indictment of Hillary Clinton

and then click on the Jullian Assange....interview that they use as a source,

it brings you to a link from

JUNE 12th

Assange on Peston on Sunday: 'More Clinton leaks to come'

This is simply 7 week OLD NEWS REGURGITATED by the right wing propagandist media.

Yeah, we'll put this in the same category as all your threads about how millions of Americans will die because of ebola, Vagifail.

Honestly what would you expect when the AG is held in contempt by Congress and the Manchurian muslim writes an E.O. to protect him!!!!! The evidence discovered will be used by the next Trump appointed AG.

no statute of limitation

Yeah, we'll put this in the same category as all your threads about how millions of Americans will die because of ebola, Vagifail.

Bullshitter how is that RCP presidential poll you always quote doing????

RCP Average 7/11 - 7/24 -- -- 44.3 44.1 Trump +0.2

when you click on Vigil's link dated

July 24th
Julian Assange: My Next Leak Will Ensure Hillary’s Arrest

then follow the link source within that article it brings you to this july 22 link
BREAKING: WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange says his next leak will virtually guarantee an indictment of Hillary Clinton

and then click on the Jullian Assange....interview that they use as a source,

it brings you to a link from

JUNE 12th

Assange on Peston on Sunday: 'More Clinton leaks to come'

This is simply 7 week OLD NEWS REGURGITATED by the right wing propagandist media.

Damn, C4A I guess the condemnation of the whole DNC as being liars, corrupt and bigots isn't enough for you yet?

Will you be posting this in a month when Hillary is up by 5 again, Vagifail?

Not!

Will you be posting this in a month when Hillary is up by 5 again, Vagifail?

Not!

Bullshitter, your lying, corrupt, criminal, murdering bitch isnever going to see a
+5 lead again! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

Martha Stewart went to jail for lying to the FBI.
Hillary should have gotten at least as much for lying under oath to Congress, again and again and again.......

then there are the lives lost

There is a big difference between Hellary and Martha however. Hellary only slept with Bill once.

what are you blathering about psycho?

Forum List

Back