Hillary on SUICIDE WATCH..Julian Assange: My Next Leak Will Ensure Hillary’s Arrest

Wait and watch her SEIZURES force her out of the race as the SHIT HITS THE FAN!

YourNewsWire ^ | 7/24/2016 | Sean Adl-Tabatabai
Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has said that Wikileaks have obtained information that, when released soon, will guarantee a Hillary Clinton indictment. During a recent interview with ITV, Assange said his next release will “provide enough evidence” to see Hillary arrested. Silenceisconsent.net reports: WikiLeaks has already published 30,322 emails from Clinton’s private email server, spanning from June 30, 2010 to August 12, 2014. While Assange didn’t specify what exactly was in the emails, he did tell ITV that WikiLeaks had “accumulated a lot of material about Hillary Clinton, which could proceed to an indictment.” Assange hinted that the emails slated for...

13631423_1219366874749417_4495332847023775557_n.jpg
How's that indictment coming?

"In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here."

Comey: Clinton did not lie to the FBI

Comey staunchly defended the bureau’s decision not to pursue charges.

He also said, “We have no basis to conclude that Hillary Clinton lied to the FBI.”

Too bad most lawyers said Comey lied...Rudy even said he got convictions for doing 20% of what Comes described!
"Most lawyers"? Prove it.

here you go:

Sanders Supporters Protest: 'Hell No, DNC, We Won't Vote for Hillary' - Breitbart

"Hundreds of Bernie Sanders supporters took to the streets of Philadelphia to show their disdain for presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton by chanting while marching, “Hell no, DNC, we won’t vote for Hillary!”"

And Bernie will appear at the DNC convention and urge them to vote for her. I can understand that they are disappointed that their candidate didn't win, but a true Bernie supporter would never do anything to help Trump win.

here you go:

Sanders Supporters Protest: 'Hell No, DNC, We Won't Vote for Hillary' - Breitbart

"Hundreds of Bernie Sanders supporters took to the streets of Philadelphia to show their disdain for presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton by chanting while marching, “Hell no, DNC, we won’t vote for Hillary!”"

And Bernie will appear at the DNC convention and urge them to vote for her. I can understand that they are disappointed that their candidate didn't win, but a true Bernie supporter would never do anything to help Trump win.
sure!!!!!!! That's why they're in the street protesting, cause they just really wanted to vote for her. Wow the stupid that is a lib.

Nothing will result in a Hillary indictment. The DOJ is corrupt. It won't indict no matter what. The very idea is laughable. AG Chris Christie would, but not what we have now.

Just how big do you think your conspiracy is? How many government employees are actively breaking the law to elect Hillary? Do you think some sort of space alien mind control is being used on them?

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has said that Wikileaks have obtained information that, when released soon, will guarantee a Hillary Clinton indictment. During a recent interview with ITV, Assange said his next release will “provide enough evidence” to see Hillary arrested. Silenceisconsent.net reports: WikiLeaks has already published 30,322 emails from Clinton’s private email server, spanning from June 30, 2010 to August 12, 2014. While Assange didn’t specify what exactly was in the emails, he did tell ITV that WikiLeaks had “accumulated a lot of material about Hillary Clinton, which could proceed to an indictment.” Assange hinted that the emails slated for...

How's that indictment coming?
I agree, why hasn't the DOJ done anything to the crook/ criminal hillary?

here you go:

sure!!!!!!! That's why they're in the street protesting, cause they just really wanted to vote for her. Wow the stupid that is a lib.

They are still upset. They needed to blow off steam. A very few might continue to be upset, but their numbers will fade quickly.

here you go:

They are still upset. They needed to blow off steam. A very few might continue to be upset, but their numbers will fade quickly.
yep, cause they know deep down they'll just vote for her anyway. Yep i got it. It's how a lib works. stupidly. I highly doubt you're correct, so I'll wait for the election. I doubt, Bernie tells his supporters to vote for her. We'll see eh? A week Bernie is one I doubt they follow. WEAK if he says anything like that.

here you go:

yep, cause they know deep down they'll just vote for her anyway. Yep i got it. It's how a lib works. stupidly. I highly doubt you're correct, so I'll wait for the election. I doubt, Bernie tells his supporters to vote for her. We'll see eh? A week Bernie is one I doubt they follow. WEAK if he says anything like that.

I'm pretty sure you aren't someone Bernie will be concerned about convincing.

"Silenceisconsent.net reports: WikiLeaks has already published 30,322 emails from Clinton’s private email server, spanning from June 30, 2010 to August 12, 2014."

:eusa_liar:

FBI: No evidence Clinton’s email was hacked by foreign powers...

Which means nothing......FBI said no evidence but that it could have happened....and with all the effort the various nations put into intelligence gathering....aka the Israeli's, the Chinese, the russians etc.etc. and so on and so forth.....they would have all had to be extremely incompetent if they did not...in otha woids....more likely to have happened than not....and anyone who believes otherwise is simply a fool or a hillary supporter.

Shes never getting locked up BUT, for sure, at a certain point, even the media is going to have to capitulate and stop the spin. Same thing happened prior to Monica and the tsunami just got too big and they jumped all over the shit show for ratings!! :spinner: It'll happen here too s0ns...........look.........the right took some major nut sack kicking 8 years ago. This is politics......now its the progressives that get to experience a few years of the big old knobby cucumber in the pooper!!!:rock::rock::up:

here you go:

I'm pretty sure you aren't someone Bernie will be concerned about convincing.
not at all. I'm sure many many will be voting Trump from his supporters. I love the DNC breakdown here this week. It's been fun today. Most fun I've had in awhile with respect to politics. Been boring, waiting for the debates to get an even bigger laugh.

Hillary won't be charged no matter the evidence, not with the corrupt Hussein administration.

Quite frankly I'd rather she stay in the race. Trump has already soared past her in the polls, and they haven't even had a debate yet. Although I am sure she will weasel her way out of the debates. I don't know of one liberal that actually likes this bitch. They all know she is a pathological liar and should be in jail for the email coverup. All the liberals do now is talk about how they wish there was another candidate besides Hillary and Trump.

The Democratic National Circus is just staring and it's already a fiasco. Insider Dems already exposed for rigging it for Hillary.

The only way the DoJ presses charges is if the Hussein believes Hillary can't win.

Any other FBI director would have brought charges. When we're dealing with a corrupt DOJ, all bets are off. There is our opportunity to indict under Attorney General Christie because there is no double jeopardy.
So why did the right wing retards predict Hilary was going down then if they thought the FBI was corrupt?
for me, I didn't know the FBI was in the DOJ's back pocket.

Now you know.

rightwingnut conspiracy theories....
If Obama was praising Putin like Trump, they'd crucify this guy by the nuts, yet Trump, is allowed to fuck the guy without a hotel room.Gotta say it, white people are just insane, no other words can say it.

Putin played Obama for a fool and Trump is a match for him. Really gets you doesn't it.

So why did the right wing retards predict Hilary was going down then if they thought the FBI was corrupt?

Now you know.

If Obama was praising Putin like Trump, they'd crucify this guy by the nuts, yet Trump, is allowed to fuck the guy without a hotel room.Gotta say it, white people are just insane, no other words can say it.

Putin played Obama for a fool and Trump is a match for him. Really gets you doesn't it.

i'm sure that's true in the delusional opposite world that is the GOP

again, you creeps would rather support putin if you think it humiliates this country and president.

it must really be painful to hate your own country

Never thought I'd see the day, a Russian backed traitor would be that apple of a rednecks eye!! You white people are such HYPOCRITES,
Why would Putin want a strong president, as opposed to the weak, inept, indecisive Hillary Obama one?

Putin already invaded two countries and is laughing at the US and the West who are so scared and weak, they have basically given up on driving him out.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Now you know.

i'm sure that's true in the delusional opposite world that is the GOP

again, you creeps would rather support putin if you think it humiliates this country and president.

it must really be painful to hate your own country

Admitting that a thug like Putin continuously outsmarts the Obama administration sure does get you, huh! I remember when Hillary took a RESET button to Russia and didn't even know the correct Russian word for RESET.

We don't have to support Putin, and I sure don't, to notice that he humiliates this country and Obama on a regular basis.

Forum List

Back