Hillary on SUICIDE WATCH..Julian Assange: My Next Leak Will Ensure Hillary’s Arrest

From an article discussing how the State Department had to turn off its security protocols to allow Hillary to use her private email server:

Young Buckethead Tarzan Jun 23, 2016 2:36 PM
I'm no IT security expert, but the story is that Hillary's emails would not pass the State Department's security firewall, so the State IT Department was ordered to turn off their system security features to allow email traffic back and forth.

Now, if this affected the State Department security system, wouldn't it also be a problem with the White House's security system, or the Pentagon's security system, or the NSA, or CIA, or DIA, everyone else the SecState would communicate with? All the embassies around the world? Did they all turn off their security systems so the top brass of every .gov agency could communicate with Hillary?

It looks to me like the entire top echelon of America's government shut off their computer security systems simply so they could communicate with Hillary Clinton, everyone knowing it was a violation of every security protocol and committing the most extreme Federal Felonies in the process?

Is this what foreign intelligence agencies call a 'target rich environment'?

People are waking up, ever so slowly, but they are waking up.

I thought someone already predicted the FBI was going to put Hilary in prison?
Any other FBI director would have brought charges. When we're dealing with a corrupt DOJ, all bets are off. There is our opportunity to indict under Attorney General Christie because there is no double jeopardy.

"In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here."

Comey: Clinton did not lie to the FBI

Comey staunchly defended the bureau’s decision not to pursue charges.

He also said, “We have no basis to conclude that Hillary Clinton lied to the FBI.”

Too bad most lawyers said Comey lied...Rudy even said he got convictions for doing 20% of what Comes described!

:lol: the other night, dear ol' rudy proved just how unhinged he has become... i was truly embarrassed for him.

and BTW which SoS did he get convictions for..?? derrrrrrrp :rofl:

Any other FBI director would have brought charges. When we're dealing with a corrupt DOJ, all bets are off. There is our opportunity to indict under Attorney General Christie because there is no double jeopardy.
So why did the right wing retards predict Hilary was going down then if they thought the FBI was corrupt?

13q9ws.jpg
At this point what difference does it make?

The Wikileaks dude said the devastating DNC emails was only "part one" of the "Hillary Leaks." He dislikes Hillary for being a neocon warmonger so he is doing his part to expose Crooked Hillary. If Wikileaks posts Crooked Hillary's personal server emails Thursday, Crooked Hillary might have to edit her acceptance speech. Maybe Goofy Elizabeth Warren was not selected VP so she could be on standby for democrat presidential nomination in case Crooked Hillary drops out at the last minute. :p

My guess is Crooked Hillary does not drop out. She has way too many debts to payback to her special interest donors. The folks Crazy Bernie rants about, yet he supports her...Crazy Bernie definitely earned his name. :p
Highly doubtful Hillary would drop out but if so even the DNC wouldn't be stupid enough to sidestep Bernie for the Indian Princess, or anyone else. The Bernie Backers are pissed off enough now that they have proof the DNC was in the tank for the Hildebeast, but they'd really be in a uproar if Bern got kicked to the curb after garnering millions of second place primary votes. The DNC's dumb but not possibly that stupid IMO.

"In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here."

He also said, “We have no basis to conclude that Hillary Clinton lied to the FBI.”

You are a dumb fuck. Why every time someone says Hillary lied to Congress do you retort with "Hillary didn't lie to the FBI?"

Too bad most lawyers said Comey lied...Rudy even said he got convictions for doing 20% of what Comes described!

:lol: the other night, dear ol' rudy proved just how unhinged he has become... i was truly embarrassed for him.

and BTW which SoS did he get convictions for..?? derrrrrrrp :rofl:

Well child he was referring to OTHER criminals that don't have the protection as the SoS has...but even YOU trying to be funny....wasn't!

So why did the right wing retards predict Hilary was going down then if they thought the FBI was corrupt?
for me, I didn't know the FBI was in the DOJ's back pocket.

Now you know.

Now you know.

rightwingnut conspiracy theories....

Now you know.

Put your head back in the sand.

Wait and watch her SEIZURES force her out of the race as the SHIT HITS THE FAN!

YourNewsWire ^ | 7/24/2016 | Sean Adl-Tabatabai
Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has said that Wikileaks have obtained information that, when released soon, will guarantee a Hillary Clinton indictment. During a recent interview with ITV, Assange said his next release will “provide enough evidence” to see Hillary arrested. Silenceisconsent.net reports: WikiLeaks has already published 30,322 emails from Clinton’s private email server, spanning from June 30, 2010 to August 12, 2014. While Assange didn’t specify what exactly was in the emails, he did tell ITV that WikiLeaks had “accumulated a lot of material about Hillary Clinton, which could proceed to an indictment.” Assange hinted that the emails slated for...

13631423_1219366874749417_4495332847023775557_n.jpg
Never thought I'd see the day, a Russian backed traitor would be that apple of a rednecks eye!! You white people are such HYPOCRITES,

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR THIRD YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

Now you know.

If Obama was praising Putin like Trump, they'd crucify this guy by the nuts, yet Trump, is allowed to fuck the guy without a hotel room.Gotta say it, white people are just insane, no other words can say it.

Nothing will result in a Hillary indictment. The DOJ is corrupt. It won't indict no matter what. The very idea is laughable. AG Chris Christie would, but not what we have now.

Forum List

Back