Hillary No Shoo-In For 2016

What if there's an earthquake and the fake Christians you support for President get swallowed by the ground? Romney runs again?
? Your comment makes no sense.
Makes about as much sense as yours :wink:
Actually it doesn't. Which is why I am wondering how you do connect the two?

You don't think it could happen?
Absolutely not. Romney isn't even in the race. As for Obama? He's been inserting himself into this one from day one - his comments about Ben Carson -photos comparing he and Michele to Carson and his wife - what's up with that? Listen, what is to stop him from running for a 3rd term? The law? When has he obeyed the law? He's been breaking the rules ever since he stepped into office. Forgive me but I cannot recall any Communist who didn't have ambitions of staying in office for life. If you can think of one - say so. I don't trust Obama.
Lol Jeri you're a trip

What if there's an earthquake and the fake Christians you support for President get swallowed by the ground? Romney runs again?
? Your comment makes no sense.
Makes about as much sense as yours :wink:
Actually it doesn't. Which is why I am wondering how you do connect the two?

You don't think it could happen?
Absolutely not. Romney isn't even in the race. As for Obama? He's been inserting himself into this one from day one - his comments about Ben Carson -photos comparing he and Michele to Carson and his wife - what's up with that? Listen, what is to stop him from running for a 3rd term? The law? When has he obeyed the law? He's been breaking the rules ever since he stepped into office. Forgive me but I cannot recall any Communist who didn't have ambitions of staying in office for life. If you can think of one - say so. I don't trust Obama.
Officially Romney and Biden aren't in the race, no.

Unofficially? Yeah, they are.

As far as Obama staying in office? You are talking lunacy now. Just like people afraid of the neo-cons thought Bush would never give up power. You are under the delusion that the people in charge are the Presidents. They are not.

It is the people who CHOOSE the presidents that are in control. These people want calm and order. They fund both sides. They know what kind of chaos would ensue if they dared try to keep Obama there past his time. You have nothing to worry about. They will get someone in that office that will make sure nothing every changes. Nothing every does.

Seriously. Is anything substantially different now than it was eight years ago for you personally?

BUT - Hillary No Shoo-In for 2016
Will Hillary win the Elections in 2016?

The way it is a Republican will be America's next President.

Look at the Democrats who do they have to offer? Hillary or to the Left of Mao Bernie Sanders....not exactly winners either of them. Hillary with all the corrupt baggage and Sanders, well, to the Left of Mao.

Your avatar, I have great respect for my Polish brothers and sisters and their nation on our Continent. The new Polish Prime Minister is also most excellent, well done to the Polish people.

Look at the Democrats who do they have to offer? Hillary or to the Left of Mao Bernie Sanders....not exactly winners either of them. Hillary with all the corrupt baggage and Sanders, well, to the Left of Mao.

Your avatar, I have great respect for my Polish brothers and sisters and their nation on our Continent. The new Polish Prime Minister is also most excellent, well done to the Polish people.
Oh you woke up! How was "HQ?"

Oh you woke up! How was "HQ?"

I wasn't aware I'd been asleep darling? I don't comment on HQ stuff.

Forum List

Back