Dems not liking Biden

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013

HIs age, Israel, and losing Latinos over the border.

but, he's a shoo in for next year, right?

As a rule, the Left hates everyone.

But they rally round those that bring them power.

Considering that, it would be easy for them to throw him under the bus.

MAGAs keep talking about Democrats not liking Biden in hopes that it might come true.

MAGAs keep talking about Democrats not liking Biden in hopes that it might come true.
If Biden will lose, it will be over Israel.

He has to get Israel's far rightwing regime under that yahoo under control.

His reelection depends on it.

Ok. See the error of our ways.

Clearly, you have truth and light on your side.

Dims love Potato. They will flock to the polls and flood the mails and the poll drop-off boxes to carry him to victory in the 11/24 election.

Alas. I wish I had seen the light sooner.

All hail Potato.

Sorry....it's nearly impossible to find someone who actually likes the demented asshole, and when you engage them....they always turn to trashing the Orange Demon instead.
Seems trump is more hated than anybody.

Ok. See the error of our ways.

Clearly, you have truth and light on your side.

Dims love Potato. They will flock to the polls and flood the mails and the poll drop-off boxes to carry him to victory in the 11/24 election.

Alas. I wish I had seen the light sooner.

All hail Potato.
Democrats will certainly flock to the polls. 81 million is a big number to top.

I doubt that

If you didn't like Trump in 2020 you ain't gonna like him any better in 24. Biden won because people voted against Trump rather then for Biden.

I know plenty of folks who are unhappy with Biden. They don’t feel the nation is going in the right direction. However much dislike they have for Biden it doesn’t outweigh their outright hatred for Trump. They learned from 2016 not to toss a vote away because you think the lesser of two evils will win. They will vote Biden holding their nose, throwing up afterwards, whatever it takes. They can say whatever they want to pollsters join as many protests as they want but come next November their hatred of Trump will overrule everything and they will support Biden

If you didn't like Trump in 2020 you ain't gonna like him any better in 24. Biden won because people voted against Trump rather then for Biden.
ADHS?

early onset of Alzheimer's?

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times.

I did not vote for Trump in '16, I did not vote for Trump in '20, I refuse to vote for him in '24.

Now, write that on a post it, and put it on your monitor.

I know plenty of folks who are unhappy with Biden. They don’t feel the nation is going in the right direction. However much dislike they have for Biden it doesn’t outweigh their outright hatred for Trump. They learned from 2016 not to toss a vote away because you think the lesser of two evils will win. They will vote Biden holding their nose, throwing up afterwards, whatever it takes. They can say whatever they want to pollsters join as many protests as they want but come next November their hatred of Trump will overrule everything and they will support Biden
Trump keeps on forcing himself on America after she said no.

if you vote for Trump OR Biden in 24, you're throwing away your vote.

Neither are worth the effort.

ADHS?

early onset of Alzheimer's?

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times.

I did not vote for Trump in '16, I did not vote for Trump in '20, I refuse to vote for him in '24.

Now, write that on a post it, and put it on your monitor.
You jackass actually think it's about YOU.

Forum List

Back