Hillary Needs A Big 44

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
It’s easy to see why Democrats are trying to silence freedom of speech everywhere —— their ideology withers away when their message is NOT the only message heard. Silencing freedom of speech on the Internet is not gaining traction; so they must have decided that silencing one voice with millions of listeners is the next best thing to silencing millions of voices; each with a few listeners:

Earlier this year, Democrats started a push for a Constitutional Amendment to gut (literally) the First Amendment. Over the weekend, Democrats launched a campaign to get -- in their own words -- "Rush Limbaugh off the air."

The petition to get Limbaugh off the air comes straight from the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) in the form of a fundraising/petition email. The idea is to use the muscle of the petition to in turn muscle Limbaugh's advertisers to drop him. The phony outrage is manifested from a toxic stew of lies crafted by the DCCC and (naturally) Sandra Fluke that take Limbaugh's recent comments about sexual assault way, way, way out of context.

XXXXX

Sandra Fluke has been the target of disgusting, sexist comments from Rush Limbaugh before. So his latest abhorrent rant is no surprise to her.

Stand with Sandra and help us hit 3OO,OOO signatures today to put real pressure on Rush’s advertisers to drop him once and for all:​

Silencing Rush over Sandra Fluke has to be filed under the heading of Weird Strategies:

Yes, the very same Democrats who joined President Bill Clinton's crusade to personally destroy every woman who accused him of harassment, assault, and rape (Kathleen Willey, Paula Jones [with whom Clinton settled out of court], Juanita Broderick) are accusing Limbaugh of being a rape apologist.

Democrats Launch Campaign to Get 'Rush Limbaugh Off the Air
by John Nolte 22 Sep 2014

Democrats Launch Campaign to Get Rush Limbaugh Off the Air

If Sandra Fluke can silence Rush —— Hillary Clinton should be required to wear a gag whenever she goes out in public:

If a conservative politician called an exploited intern a “narcissistic loony toon,” his career would be over. But Hillary Clinton will pay almost no price for describing Monica Lewinsky in those terms. The left’s sympathy for Sandra Fluke and its lectures on the dangers of name-calling won’t resurface for Lewinsky. Liberal pols, both those who mistreat women and those who excuse the mistreatment, enjoy a standing exemption from feminism’s customary strictures. Hillary is free to war on Bill Clinton’s women to her heart’s content.

XXXXX

To preserve the political partnership without which she could not one day become president, Hillary was willing to lie nonstop about women telling the truth. They were the villains; her husband was the victim.

XXXXX

Liberalism’s double standards turn on such simple political calculus: exploiters of women who serve the cause are to be overlooked; exploited women who threaten the careers of such men are to be dismissed as whiners and crazies.

Hillary’s War on Women
No time for “whiners.”
By George Neumayr – 2.12.14

Hillary s War on Women The American Spectator

Hillary Clinton is obviously at war with the wrong people; so I’ll close with a song that she never heard:

Yes, the democrats seem to have a thing for trying to stifle opposing opinions in any way they possibly can, from simple name-calling to more nefarious schemes, it seems. Rotten to the core.

I'm sure republicans have done this as well though. Both parties are really horrible representations of the average American citizen. I can't stand either one of them TBH.

Yes, the democrats seem to have a thing for trying to stifle opposing opinions in any way they possibly can, from simple name-calling to more nefarious schemes, it seems. Rotten to the core.

I'm sure republicans have done this as well though. Both parties are really horrible representations of the average American citizen. I can't stand either one of them TBH.
I think we see the worst of it on this board, the negative back and forth bickering and name calling, the intense partisanship instead of being concerned for the betterment of the country.

Forum List

Back